• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wukong is really strong in lane and good in teamfights.

Falls off a bit, but can get your team quite a lead.

Which makes me sad that you never see him in competitive play.

Look all I'm saying, is if Dyrus picked Wukong instead of Shen, they would've won against C9 and TIP.(Or was it TDK.)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I wish 2v1 would just die off already. It's the reason why we don't see a variety of top laners.

Einbroch

Banned
I wish 2v1 would just die off already. It's the reason why we don't see a variety of top laners.

2v1 (or worse 4v1) is the stupidest thing. That and how much vision there is in pro games are the two biggest contributions as to why I don't really watch LCS unless it's on the second monitor while I'm doing something else.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Only solution is to delete trinket wards, remove ward limits, and allow supports to hard carry the game again.

mEMtSJn.png

I mean, it's a byproduct of the meta. It just isn't valuable to have 2 2v2 lanes. Riot has kinda pigeon-holed this byproduct 2v1 into a viable strategy since there are only a few solo-laners that can actually work against 2v1's.

Which sucks. That's probably why you'll never see a Nasus top lane in a pro game now a days because it's just so easily shut down by doing a switch.

wasnt the renekton shyvanna mundo every game during the 2v2 meta

the 1v1v1v2 meta has been around long that I don't think we saw renekton/shyv/mundo laning together

Unless you mean Renekton/Mundo/Shyvana laning against the ADC/support which definitely happened(Until they butchered Renekton)

It's all right, it's nothing like that in real life. I don't know how the quiz gave me that though, the questions are kinda random. Maybe liking Dark Souls was it.

yeah fuck that quiz.

"So what type of damage do you like?"

"BY THE WAY DO YOU LIKE SOUTH PARK OR BREAKING BAD MORE?"

Nekofrog

Banned
Wukong jungle is fine but he's better top lane in a non low econ position

I've seen dozens of games on streams at master and challenger levels that were hard carried by a top or mid wukong despite his team losing early

zkylon

zkylewd
the 1v1v1v2 meta has been around long that I don't think we saw renekton/shyv/mundo laning together

Unless you mean Renekton/Mundo/Shyvana laning against the ADC/support which definitely happened(Until they butchered Renekton)

i have no idea wtf you're talking about

there was a time i think in s3 that top lane was every game renekton vs mundo vs shyvana every game two of those three would be picked

i think 2v1s came as a counter to that

wasn't that much fun to watch either tbh

It's all right, it's nothing like that in real life. I don't know how the quiz gave me that though, the questions are kinda random. Maybe liking Dark Souls was it.
hmm i like dark souls too

so jinx + amumu = syndra

thats what im gonna assume

i have no idea wtf you're talking about

there was a time i think in s3 that top lane was every game renekton vs mundo vs shyvana every game two of those three would be picked

i think 2v1s came as a counter to that

wasn't that much fun to watch either tbh

make your points more clear then

saying 'oh wasn't it renekton shyv and mundo during the 2v2 meta' makes no fucking sense to begin with, so I'm trying to parse through it.

Dummy~

Wait, so about this first Bilgewater quest... If I chose Twisted Fate and it says I need to get 25k gold in ARAM, that means I need 25g gold just with Twisted Fate? It could take forever to get Twisted Fate, especially since I rolled him right before starting the quest :(

Wait, so about this first Bilgewater quest... If I chose Twisted Fate and it says I need to get 25k gold in ARAM, that means I need 25g gold just with Twisted Fate? It could take forever to get Twisted Fate, especially since I rolled him right before starting the quest :(
No you just need to get 25g in gold with any champ on ARAM, also you can do it in more than 1 match it carries over the previous gold you got.
I think it took me like 2 games to get that quest done.

jerd

So many games recently where every lane is lost before I can even hit 3. I gotta start playing stronger champs poor olaf can't handle this biz

I know I'm really just bad but blaming my champs makes me feel better

drawkcaB

I think I'm going pull Elise from my jungle pool again. After playing Xin last night, I don't think it's in me to play assassin oriented junglers. One of my little joys in this game is playing a bruiser jungler and walking around all "fuck with me". Such a fun time last night seeing their jungle Diana slice my teammates up then try to take me on, like a wave breaking against the rocks.

So now it's Xin-Hec-Skarner-Naut and maybe add back Trundle. Feels guuud

zkylon

zkylewd
we're two peas in a pond!

make your points more clear then

saying 'oh wasn't it renekton shyv and mundo during the 2v2 meta' makes no fucking sense to begin with, so I'm trying to parse through it.

Dummy~

was assuming u knew ur league history since u talk like you do :>

now i know better :3

No you just need to get 25g in gold with any champ on ARAM, also you can do it in more than 1 match it carries over the previous gold you got.
I think it took me like 2 games to get that quest done.

Thanks! I was confused because it wasn't registering. I played two games and nothing, logged off and on and now the quest restarted :/

zkylon

zkylewd
already seen it, both old and new versions, glasses are cool, weird bondage is not

also im bad at comebacks

also its a headband you idiots

also i got amumu

WTF

edit: here have some actual fanart u dumbos

tCkPrre84Wh8jvmN

Pancakes

already seen it, both old and new versions, glasses are cool, weird bondage is not

also im bad at comebacks

also its a headband you idiots

also i got amumu

WTF

ZIhbRoh.gif

killatopak

Gold Member
Hey Zky, I really liked this pic of yours.

Doodle

Do you have a 1920x1080 pic of it?

--

So top lane gets fucked in 2v1 while bot lane gets fucked with teleport ganks. So the meta at top lane revolves around a few select champs while bot lane basically became a passive farm lane.

If you were Riot how are you gonna fix that?

Tizoc

Hey Zky, I really liked this pic of yours.

Doodle

Do you have a 1920x1080 pic of it?

--

So top lane gets fucked in 2v1 while bot lane gets fucked with teleport ganks. So the meta at top lane revolves around a few select champs while bot lane basically became a passive farm lane.

If you were Riot how are you gonna fix that?
Bring back Lucian da gawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom