• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Feels so good when a teammate tries to surrender, we turn him down, and then we turn around the game and win. Man we were only down like 4 kills.

Still cant figure out Nautilus though and what the big fuss is. I cant tell what makes him (Nautilus) a top tier support? Anyone know?

He has an incredible amount of cc and tankiness. That's pretty much all there is to it

reports are completely useless

yet i still report every toxic asshole

one day i will receive a notification that someone got banned

no i won't

I actually got a notification last week that Riot banned someone I reported. It happened in champion select, and I assume it was from the game I had just played where everyone pledged to report a really toxic/racist dude. I felt very vindicated.

Pretty sure they're buffing it on pbe

Then again they did the same to righteous glory bc novody realized it was busted so idk
The rate at which Zeke's Harbinger charges stacks have been reduced* by about 33% - attacks should be ~4 from 6 per attack and ~8 from ~12 per spell cast for owner
Buff duration increased to 8 seconds from 6.
Sounds like a buff plus a nerf

The stats alone on this thing sound silly, nevermind the 50% crit.

I was in Gold 2 last weekend now I am starting my promos into Plat 4. No idea how it has happened, I've played awful in some games and got carried, and just happened to get lucky and win in the games I do well in. I've switched to a support main recently which has helped, there is a good triangle of Thresh, Morg, and Sona. I've found I can counter any enemy bot lane by picking one of those three.

"Morde's a moderate sized update (bigger than Garen, Skarner or Darius). His skills are still pretty similar, but all have at least some degree of adjustment, with a push in more of a bruiser direction. We're not going to be giving him CC or mobility though, we feel lack of those, in exchange for some otherwise pretty inappropriate stuff (that ult especially), is a key part of Morde's identity. "

So what they're saying are...they're going to make Morde-sans ultimate even more inappropriate. Like.....having a lewd version of (hawt) female champions for his ult!?!?

Ferga

I just lost a game because my adc corkii couldn't stop dying to a trundle support in lane.

Had a 19k 6 item caitlyn smacking my fed shyvana ass around while my 3 item corkii did nothing.

Sad times.

jerd

They specifically mentioned they're making changes to all the guys who just "run at you" to make them feel unique and theyve used the phrase "new mechanic" in regards to skarner and garen now.

I'm intrigued

Fracas

#fuckonami
First let these Mid Corkis stop building Tear of the Goddess then they'll have my attention.

Yeah that's a garbage build. Corki's mana regen/pool is decent enough to where you don't need a tear. Maybe Morelllo's at the absolute most, but I wouldn't

Just stack pen and watch as your rockets do 400 true damage

Calvero

Banned
Bought Cho and played my first game today with him. He's a lot of fun and it's awesome to watch the enemy team runaway from a stacked Cho

jerd

Every once in a long while the lolreddit does something that slightly justifies its existence.

The lollipoppy photoshop thread has some potential

Nekofrog

Banned
Pko6T5T.jpg

at the start of the game jinx said "give skin pls"

i told her i'd give her a skin if she carried

then thresh asked if he'd get one if he carried

NEITHER OF THEM CARRIED I DID but i skinned them anyway :3

the curse of the newt duoq continues. we tried again today but 3 horrible games in a row...

I am now magically Plat 4. I think I got through Plat 5 with only two losses. Swept my promos too. Keeping the dream of Diamond by the end of the season alive for now.

Nekofrog

Banned
POP QUIZ TIME

What do you get when you have a jungler with no idea of what objective control is, constantly goes top when dragon is about to spawn, and a midlaner who fed his ass off early and mid game?

You guys wanna know the answer?

3WyQope.png

my fucking back hurts

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
887 hours. More time than I actually spent playing WoW lol.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
You've spent about 2234 hours on League of Legends which means 93 days of your life

You are 90.990th on North America servers and 473.822th in the world.
More than I expected.

Majority of the people who spent the most time on lol are silvers. There's something fundamentally wrong with that.

Is there, though? The majority of people are Silver or Gold.

Highest I've been is Gold 1 - currently Gold 4 - and been playing since mid-2011. That amount to what, 25 days a year for me personally? 240 hours a year isn't that long at all I don't think.

Admittedly, I've gotten better at the game but I still fall into traps like tilting and not dodging.

killatopak

Gold Member
I only looked at the eu server so forgive me if I'm wrong about the other servers. It's just that logically, you would think that people who spent a lot of time would have improved a lot more than the guys who just started.

I guess there are more factors involved. One such thing, and I see a lot of them, is that people play for fun and not be super competitive. I looked at the top ten and one of them is unranked. I guess it'll suffice to say that play time is not an indicator of skill.

jerd

I think most people would agree that a significant amount of your improvement takes place outside of the game. If you really want to climb you probably need to watch guides, streams, replays, etc. If you just keep banging your head against the wall playing like someone in silver you're probably gonna stay silver

Idk though if i could just play this game for fun and not worry about climbing i think mid silver is a good place to be. I liked silver until silver 1. Can't say that i blame them

zkylon

zkylewd
the thing is, many people play to win but they never put any effort into learning anything

my friend's brother has like 300 ranked games which is more than i had in my lifetime and just made silver 5.

and like he builds the exact same every game, plays the same champion the same way every game, never changes or upgrades trinket and does weird things like end every game with like 2 wards in his inventory. he has like games where he goes 16/0/8 and then games where he's feeding hard. every time you talk to him he's complaining about teammates

ppl like him don't care about learning so they're stuck forever, which i think is probably what happens to most people

zkylon

zkylewd
not ranked

i think i must have like a bit more than 100 ranked games total accross all seasons and couting ranked 5s.

i tryhard and everything, but i just don't like playing it by myself much. i much rather play some indie game on steam (btw those who haven't, add me!) or just talk about the game with u guys here

most solo queue i did was in s3 and i had a lot of fun and that was probably like 60 out of that 100 but every time i log in most of my friends are up for playing so i just do normals with them

jerd

not ranked

i think i must have like a bit more than 100 ranked games total accross all seasons and couting ranked 5s.

i tryhard and everything, but i just don't like playing it by myself much. i much rather play some indie game on steam (btw those who haven't, add me!) or just talk about the game with u guys here

most solo queue i did was in s3 and i had a lot of fun and that was probably like 60 out of that 100 but every time i log in most of my friends are up for playing so i just do normals with them

I added you but don't make fun of my library

Sande

760 hours since... Spring 2014 I think. That's more than I thought, most of the time I'm just taking quick 20-25 minute bot games for the first win of the day reward and not necessarily even touch the game for weeks otherwise.

TomShoe

Banned
Haven't played much ranked since placements. CS'ing properly is difficult when you're playing on Wi-Fi with a 4 year old router. The ping fluctuates between 120 - 220 and sometimes just shits itself altogether when it gets hot. 300 Mbps. That used to be top of the line 4 years ago, now you can get the same thing for $10. I'd buy a powerline adapter, but I'm going back to school in like 3 weeks, where I get a stable 80. No wonder I played much better. Maybe I'll give it a serious shot once next season rolls around and ranked team builder hits.

You've spent about 254 hours on League of Legends which means 11 days of your life

You are 711.071th on North America servers and 4.060.620th in the world.

ebin

I spend more time talking about League and watching LCS than I do actually playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom