• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
I'm probably gonna be banning Annie exclusively in ranked unless my team mate pick her. Her burst is just insanely stupid with little counterplay especially when her flash is available.

So basically what we thought was new GP was just a "traditional skin" that people will get for free if they played as GP during the event, and Fatplank is the new actual default skin

Ok that's a really cool way of doing an event lol

Einbroch

Banned
Really cool event and idea, but saying "play this champion before this date" is pretty awful. Gonna be a lot of people instalocking GP and feeding like mad.

Leezard

I still think it was kinda bad to disable GP but for a one-off event it's cool I guess.

I'm lucky I got GP in an ARAM last week so I won't have to play a normal game.

It counts any matchmade mode, I would hope people have the decency to just play a quick bots game.

Laughing-Thunderbirds.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i called it!

riot's awesome

here's the story btw: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/bilgewater/#story-4

I added you but don't make fun of my library
at least u have both dark souls games <3

Really cool event and idea, but saying "play this champion before this date" is pretty awful. Gonna be a lot of people instalocking GP and feeding like mad.
yeah that's what i'm doing

like the other gp better

tho i always play premades so it's probably gonna be one gp each lol

at least we don't have to win

Fracas

#fuckonami
It's kind of neat but it's also dumb to disable GP, at least keep him up in ranked

I'm all for boosting lore but gameplay always comes first

zkylon

zkylewd
It's kind of neat but it's also dumb to disable GP, at least keep him up in ranked

I'm all for boosting lore but gameplay always comes first

i mean, he has like 38% winrate

they practically did ppl a favor lol

No I called it! I even said bring him back with a cannon for a hand...but hes got a sword hand. So Im close!

more like a robot arm or something?

im still reading the epilogue

patchday

So being support doesn't suck like I thought it would. It actually quite suits me. Been on a serious winning streak ever since I've started dabbling in it. Even got an A for my grade which may or may not be a first. I normally don't check my grade.

And oh yeah, Nami... Crap, wasn't expecting to like her. Had a blast playing with her just now

edit - (oh snap did we bury their Fizz)

QMbTa08.png

zkylon

zkylewd
mystery skins are back

also for every 6 mystery skins (including gifts) u buy you get one for free

sounds a bit of a shitty deal to me lol but i bet some ppl can ilke pool together some rp and get the one for free

i don't do mystery skins cos i already own like all the cute skins lol

I assume its a robotish arm that simply shifts to a sword when attacking

i wish

So being support doesn't suck like I thought it would. It actually quite suits me. Been on a serious winning streak ever since I've started dabbling in it. Even got an A for my grade which may or may not be a first. I normally don't check my grade.

And oh yeah, Nami... Crap, wasn't expecting to like her. Had a blast playing with her just now

QMbTa08.png
and the neogaf curse of everyone's a support strikes again

also nami's awesome, she's a bit weak right now imo but the's so much fun to play, one of my favorite supports

Tizoc

So basically what we thought was new GP was just a "traditional skin" that people will get for free if they played as GP during the event, and Fatplank is the new actual default skin

Ok that's a really cool way of doing an event lol

Fatplank looks lame...

patchday

Didn't realize Support role was popular on gaf. very cool.

Oh btw does any ever pay for an extra rune page? I'd like a 4th page to play around with two different AP builds:

AP mid - focuses on damage output with glyphs aimed at Ability Power+
AP Support - focuses on magic resist for glyphs

patchday

I'm Ryotian. I should be on a little later tonight after I finish this other crap I have to do here at home

[edit] Cool, added! I always leave the app running

patchday

omg! I decided to look at some other people's rune pages I've played with in my match history and guess what I'm seeing?? Blank pages yo. Nothing filled out lol! At least in the first guy I've pulled so far. And I thought he did pretty good too

edit- Yep this is the consistent theme I'm seeing. Empty pages for some opponents that we thought were scrubby

clemenx

Banned
God, I've been getting Nautilus constantly in Aram and it's the best thing ever. He's so much fun to teamfight with.

He's been my goto support as well. Rooting everyone is the best.

Didn't realize Support role was popular on gaf. very cool.
I love to support, but unfortunately I got this way because I could never play my true love---mid. Every game I join people are screaming for mid, pulling out hair and teeth, and raging if they don't get. I hate being part of it, so I just call support. No one in the lobby seems to ever want to fight over support.

I wish my favorite champions weren't played mid....

patchday

Yeah same here. Top / jungle / mid gets called for constantly before I can even select a hero or type sometimes. I find it easy to just go support. I almost felt like I was in acrazy boss fight earlier when we were fighting Baron as L12s or something with Diana trying to tank. Pretty sure if it wasnt for my buffs we would've wiped

I'm actually really annoyed that there's some streamer stealing kaceytron's bit and doesnt even seem that good at it

disgusting

holy crap she really is fucking annoying. atleast kaceytron was funny, she just seems stupid as fuck. crying about tahm kench? Jesus christ. And anyone giving her views is just as bad.

garath

Damn, the load screens have been awful lately. Everyone 100% and just sitting there. The only reason I know I'm not disconnected is because I see my ping change every now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom