• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

It was just an ARAM, but it was the first League match I've played in nearly 3 months. It was crazy how clumsy my hands were and how badly I followed the action. It was still stupid easy, because I drew Kog'Maw.

With the HUD changes, the ARAM map change, and my clumsy fingers, it almost felt like playing for the first time. I was really surprised how much the look has changed. I'll do a couple of normals to get my mechanics back and then maybe go back to the grind for gold.

23qwerty

GnUaG5Q.png

I'm joining Unikrn, the esports betting company. Moving to NA tomorrow. Gonna be a writer there working to help drive traffic to the site. Working with Snoopeh a lot.

lol jk I'll tell you guys what it actually is on Wednesday hopefully. Don't assume you know already tho... :^)

would be fun to see Quinn buff of some sort or a rework. Seems like the Hawk ultimate doesn't all that much damage.

When Quinn came out, her whole thing was supposed to be this ADC who could use her bird form in order to finish off people who flash/dash away and then get away because of her speed.

But like.....she's kinda bland and boring. I'm sure she has her fans, but she's not really fun.

Why do I do this to myself....1 ranked win. Then 2 losses. Constantly. Last game bot Sion/Cait. They were friends, and Sion didn't buy sightstone. I smashed my lane, and my tower. Then Lux started going bot because she couldn't take me mid. And the bot lane started yelling at ME to get a tower so Lux would leave them alone. And they kept pushing into enemy tower, with no wards, and getting murdered.

-pulls hair out-

It was all my fault, I guess.

patchday

I just knew this last match my Karma Support would get her first loss in SR normal (note- my Karma Mid has never won on the contrary from what I recall). We were getting rolled by Xerath of all things on bottom lane (sure his sidekick was Malphite but he was a nonfactor).

Was looking bad on bottom. We fed Xerath a bit and gave up a tower. Was the first time myself and Jinx ever faced this hero so we didnt know how to handle him.

Luckily later on in the game we figured out his tricks and pushed him back. Mantra + Sprint was working wonders for killing fleeing foes too.

Was a hard earned win. But man Xerath. That was crazy.

patchday

When Quinn came out, her whole thing was supposed to be this ADC who could use her bird form in order to finish off people who flash/dash away and then get away because of her speed.

But like.....she's kinda bland and boring. I'm sure she has her fans, but she's not really fun.

Yeah I purchased that brand new pirate skin for her too. I think I want to give her 1 more go this week. But I do wonder if I'm mostly playing her cause I love the vanity skin.

Einbroch

Banned
Viktor is very cool. He's well designed, unique, and fun to play.

That doesn't mean that you're not the worst kind of person if you play him.

I'm always going to say Vel'Koz. I have a hard time with him matched up against a lot of champs mid, so I play it safe and farm. But once you get to mid-late game, Vel'Koz can be a complete game changer. Throw his ult into the enemy and they panic like mad, scattering in all directions for your team to pick off (if you don't kill them yourself).

Fracas

#fuckonami
I forget, who got nerfed to get people playing Viktor (and now complain about how strong he is?)

He was reworked nearly a year ago and no one played him, especially when he was disabled in lcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom