• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomShoe

Banned
Thinking about trying BT Lucian. That extra shield would be nice in teamfights if I get hit with burst. It's not like he does any damage anyway sooooo

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Kinda like your mid laner that last game
lmmLVRO.png
. (Dat Cho tho.)

Blizzard

Banned
This makes me realize I hardly play anymore thanks to getting into CSGO and being busy. I haven't even felt motivated to try the new game mode and I've only gotten halfway to one of the new summoner icons.

It's kind of odd since both League and CSGO have the 5v5 system where one player can have a big impact, CSGO also has voice so people can literally scream at you, and both games have long matches in competitive mode...yet CSGO feels way less stressful to me most of the time. Maybe because it's so easy to mute screaming people, maybe because I kind of have fun working on achievements and practicing even if I'm not winning, who knows.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really don't get that lizzy buff

it's literally useless as soon as you buy zhonyas

how about allowing lizzy to scale into midgame or just give her just a bit more early dmg to clear waves at the very least

what's the point of being able to survive a tiny bit more if you don't deal any damage

This makes me realize I hardly play anymore thanks to getting into CSGO and being busy. I haven't even felt motivated to try the new game mode and I've only gotten halfway to one of the new summoner icons.

It's kind of odd since both League and CSGO have the 5v5 system where one player can have a big impact, CSGO also has voice so people can literally scream at you, and both games have long matches in competitive mode...yet CSGO feels way less stressful to me most of the time. Maybe because it's so easy to mute screaming people, maybe because I kind of have fun working on achievements and practicing even if I'm not winning, who knows.

I too fall out of league from time to time

stay strong, they'll buff swain sooner or later

and morde....I still haven't come to terms with his changes. his solo lane CAN work, but it'll be weaker than before. His team fight will be glorious however

i really don't get that lizzy buff

it's literally useless as soon as you buy zhonyas

how about allowing lizzy to scale into midgame or just give her just a bit more early dmg to clear waves at the very least

what's the point of being able to survive a tiny bit more if you don't deal any damage

It allows her to initiate alot better. And the heal, if it's decent with high AP, won't be nothing to laugh at

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Yea but if you suck in CS:GO you're not making the enemy team stronger just your team weaker. No doubt though CS:GO is fun as hell.

zkylon

zkylewd
It allows her to initiate alot better. And the heal, if it's decent with high AP, won't be nothing to laugh at

it really doesn't since it only heals you if you self ult, which doesn't make any sense as the whole point of self ulting is to prevent damage

and your initiation is crap cos you just spent your strongest spell on healing yourself instead of cc'ing the enemy carries -__-

it really doesn't since it only heals you if you self ult, which doesn't make any sense as the whole point of self ulting is to prevent damage

and your initiation is crap cos you just spent your strongest spell on healing yourself instead of cc'ing the enemy carries -__-

It does tho. Sure maybe you wanna keep ulting the enemy carry, but your team sucks if you're the one having to do that.

zkylon

zkylewd
It does tho. Sure maybe you wanna keep ulting the enemy carry, but your team sucks if you're the one having to do that.

that's the whole point of the champion. she can get in from crazy angles and reliably cc enemy carries then turn invulnerable with zhonyas as her team cleans up

she never should be taking any damage cos she e's in and ults+zhonyas instantly

it's a "buff" that makes no sense

that's the whole point of the champion. she can get in from crazy angles and reliably cc enemy carries then turn invulnerable with zhonyas as her team cleans up

she never should be taking any damage cos she e's in and ults+zhonyas instantly

it's a "buff" that makes no sense

@_@

In theory she's supposed to do that. In game you never see that. Lissandras main skills are far too short range, and if she opens up with her ultimate, she's going to have a bad time. The best Lissandras use their ulti when they can effectively stun the enemy ADC/carry and be able to unload their full set of abilities on them.

In theory she should be able to do this from the start of the fight and then kill the adc with no qualms. Unfortunately in theory she doesn't @_@

So this buff is intended for her own survivability, in lane from ganks or from getting caught, or using it in a teamfight when she's aimed down to be a bad target to aim.

zkylon

zkylewd
@_@

In theory she's supposed to do that. In game you never see that. Lissandras main skills are far too short range, and if she opens up with her ultimate, she's going to have a bad time. The best Lissandras use their ulti when they can effectively stun the enemy ADC/carry and be able to unload their full set of abilities on them.

In theory she should be able to do this from the start of the fight and then kill the adc with no qualms. Unfortunately in theory she doesn't @_@

i feel like you've never played lissandra

literally all you do is ult adc, throw all your pretty much instant animation spells at them and zhonyas while your team cleans up

So this buff is intended for her own survivability, in lane from ganks or from getting caught, or using it in a teamfight when she's aimed down to be a bad target to aim.
you're still immobile for 2.5s and you just wasted your ult

TomShoe

Banned
We need Vel'Koz buffs. He's champ that's incredibly fun to play as and against. Plenty of counter-play, Riot's best balanced champ for ages now.

i feel like you've never played lissandra

literally all you do is ult adc, throw all your pretty much instant animation spells at them and zhonyas while your team cleans up

I've played lissandra, and that doesn't always work

ulting an enemy adc doesn't guarantee a kill

so it's disingenuous to say it does(or else she'd be a top pick every pro match)

zkylon

zkylewd
I've played lissandra, and that doesn't always work

ulting an enemy adc doesn't guarantee a kill

so it's disingenuous to say it does(or else she'd be a top pick every pro match)
i never said any of that so i duno wtf you're talking about lol

riot bizarro nerfed her damage to the ground, that's why she's bad, not because it's inplausible to ult the adc. her whole kit is built around how awesome and reliable it is to do that, she has a crazy unstoppable extended range on her e and point and click hard cc.

but now you lose lane against everyone, deal very poor sustained damage and very poor burst damage. she can't poke either or waveclear like a real mage, they pretty much destroyed her.

We need Vel'Koz buffs. He's champ that's incredibly fun to play as and against. Plenty of counter-play, Riot's best balanced champ for ages now.
velkoz is pretty broken atm

Checks out
qss is cheaper than ever, lizzy with a reverted q nerf would still be pretty manageable right now

the meta changed a lot too, she got nerfed just as cinderhulk was coming in which made burst mages a lot worse too.

she'd probably be awesome to have in devourer meta, but w/e, let's just give her a useless heal instead

i never said any of that so i duno wtf you're talking about lol

riot bizarro nerfed her damage to the ground, that's why she's bad, not because it's inplausible to ult the adc. her whole kit is built around how awesome and reliable it is to do that, she has a crazy unstoppable extended range on her e and point and click hard cc.

but now you lose lane against everyone, deal very poor sustained damage and very poor burst damage. she can't poke either or waveclear like a real mage, they pretty much destroyed her.

play her as support

problem solved

that seems to be the go to for every weak ap mid

zkylon

zkylewd
Very balanced in terms of having counter-play to his abilities. Just dodge 'em. He needs slightly better AP scaling or base damages to make up for the increasing mid-lane mobility in recent champs.
you mean you want to buff the damage on the 54% winrate champion so he can compete against the 44% ones?

no, velkoz is pretty dumb dumb

play her as support

problem solved

that seems to be the go to for every weak ap mid
stop pretending you understand the champion, just trust me

i bet some ppl will play her tanky with like roa now or whatever

disgusting

stop pretending you understand the champion, just trust me

i bet some ppl will play her tanky with like roa now or whatever

disgusting

I understand the champion completely

Before her nerf she was toxic with high mobility, high CC, and high damage. Now she's better suited for either being a shitty top or a shitty support.

Which is fine in my books

Bacon

Breezy and Ghost have been on the same wavelength several times today. What's going on here? Are we in the middle of a romantic comedy where they discover they have more in common than they originally thought?

Breezy and Ghost have been on the same wavelength several times today. What's going on here? Are we in the middle of a romantic comedy where they discover they have more in common than they originally thought?

if that's what it is then ghost is the tsundere one

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Time to gift them academy skins of the true otp.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'll forever hold the opinion that ppl that whine about lissandra are shitters that can't learn to not stand behind minions

23qwerty

i'll forever hold the opinion that ppl that whine about lissandra are shitters that can't learn to not stand behind minions

wait i totally misread this god damn double negative

wait no i didnt
wtf you on about

wait yes i did?

i dont know whats going on anymore this sentence is too confusing

zkylon

zkylewd
what does standing behind minions against lissandra do besides avoid some shitty slow
the extended q doesn't slow

but basically toplane with lissandra back when she was actually a champion was hilariously dumb cos people would be ridiculously overzealous about every minion so you could just punish every single one

instead of just letting go of like 20 cs and just outscaling her, people would be dumbos and eat poke poke poke poke

zkylon you're cute when you're flustered
im always cute

wait i totally misread this god damn double negative

wait no i didnt
wtf you on about

wait yes i did?

i dont know whats going on anymore this sentence is too confusing
dont use hard drugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom