• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

So now that we can FINALLY play as Fiora I see that Sheen can be useful on her, making the first hit of E deal good damage.
Trinity+Inf+BoRK+Tank up doesn't sound too bad but her weak point passive is too much for me to pull off properly :p

Louis010

Banned
Yeah Riot can have tank ekko from me when they pry him from my cold dead hands

Shits still busted

This, Tanky/AD Ekko is my favourite, and for me actually feels more fun to play, feels like he has way more options in teamfights and lane, whereas ap Ekko is just "try and line up ultimate and then one shot"

I hope they either find some way to make ap Ekko more fun to play or leave tanky fighter ekko as he is.

Edwardo

i probably haven't played with 60% of the roster, more if u don't count arams

i've played A LOT with the remaining 40% tho

Arams probably count. I just feel like you should at least play champs once to get an idea of their abilities and cooldowns in real time.

Edwardo

Rengar is tons of fun to play. Malz is whatever.

Oh I forgot to tell u guys I bought a league t-shirt at Boston Comic-Con this weekend. I'll take a pic of it when I get home.

zkylon

zkylewd
Arams probably count. I just feel like you should at least play champs once to get an idea of their abilities and cooldowns in real time.

maybe, but i'm not really interesting in playing jungle or tanks so that's like half the roster i'm never gonna play :p

let's see:
aatrox, darius, mundo, ekko, eve, galio, gp, garen, hecarim, heimer, jayce, khazix, lee sin, malz, maokai, yi, morde, nasus, nocturne, olaf, poppy, rammus, reksai, renek, rengar, rumble, ryze, shaco, shen, shyv, singed, skarner, tahm, teemo, tristana, trundle, tryndamere, twitch, udyr, urgot, veigar, vi, volibear, warwick, wukong, xin zhao, yorick and zac

not even once on sr, and maybe like once in arams at best

no regrets :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
Garen got changes on PBE again

P - Perseverance
HP/sec at level 16 1.6% >>> 2.0% (Live value)
Q - Decisive Strike
(Added) Garen now moves up to 50 units toward his target when attacking with Decisive Strike from max attack range
W - Courage
Armor/MR per kill 0.2 >>> 0.3
Armor/MR per Champion/LargeMonster/EpicMonster kill 1 >>> 0.3
Armor/MR cap per rank 10/15/20/25/30 >>> 30 all ranks
E - Judgment
Base Damage 12/16/20/24/28 >>> 20/25/30/35/40
(Removed) Garen is no longer slowed when moving toward champions he's hitting with Judgment
(Added) Judgment now deals 25% reduced damage when hitting multiple units
(Removed) Judgment no longer deals reduced damage to minions
*R - Demacian Justice - unchanged
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for the character. The most noteworthy changes in here are probably the adjustments to Judgment. This direction for Judgment is aimed at adding optimization to the spell that really wasn't there before, in a way that isn't just Garen being slower. Edging enemies in lane and isolating opponents is intended to be that added optimization. Additionally, I've added in some accommodation to using Q given the new attack range changes, so that Garen doesn't start Judgment at the edge of the spell's range. Finally, W passive should require less mindshare and be less weird about when to rank it and how to stack it. The simplified version is now "kill things to get some defense. At 100 things (whatever they are), you're done."

As always, please continue to keep feedback coming, be that here, Boards, Reddit, whatever.

Cheers,
Repertoir

Seems better? I don't really play him

TomShoe

Banned
Garen got changes on PBE again

Seems better? I don't really play him

It is better. That slow when moving towards champions he was hitting with judgement was unnecessary. Garen has a hard enough time dealing with kite already. Now if he can hit the Q, he can complete his combo easily.

Tizoc

It is better. That slow when moving towards champions he was hitting with judgement was unnecessary. Garen has a hard enough time dealing with kite already. Now if he can hit the Q, he can complete his combo easily.

His E dealing less damage in groups can be easily remedied with BC, since each 'tick' is considered Phys. damage it can apply the stacks faster.

EDIT: So uh Tear of the goddess viktor got a slight nerf?
2342423234.jpg

It was brought up in this thread as Serpah item would give a little extra AP for Viktor since his unique item gave him mana too.
You don't buy Tear on champions that can't reliably stack it. Viktor's CDs are too high for that, you'll get like 15 more AP on Seraph's from his passive anyways and it'll take forever to get the item done, time where you could be buying actual AP and nuking people to hell.

Tizoc

You don't buy Tear on champions that can't reliably stack it. Viktor's CDs are too high for that, you'll get like 15 more AP on Seraph's from his passive anyways and it'll take forever to get the item done, time where you could be buying actual AP and nuking people to hell.

Fair enough.

Tizoc

Is the new Fiora supposed to go one damage item then tank?

As I posted before, Sheen could be good on her due to her q and E. Inf. Edge will also help make her 2nd E hit deal better damage. With BoRK her E deals a good chunk of damage too.
So you could go for a combo of BoRK+Trinity+Inf. Edge then tank up.

There's too many of you that haven't played Gangplank before.
gp sucks
As I posted before, Sheen could be good on her due to her q and E. Inf. Edge will also help make her 2nd E hit deal better damage. With BoRK her E deals a good chunk of damage too.
So you could go for a combo of BoRK+Trinity+Inf. Edge then tank up.
thats 9k gold wtf

how can you even afford that in a 40 minute game

I'd probably go with two offensive items then full tank Jax/Irelia style if you're top.

Mid lane you should be able to get away with a full offensive build.

drawkcaB

Are there any particular players / streamers that you've seen have good success with him?

Just to follow up, there's replay on youtube featuring Sickmotion who's been playing him top more recently. Lots of nice insight and it's very recent upload. Just search for "Tekk" to find Tekk's youtube channel, the replay is in there.

Tristana is an AD Caster though.

Having spammed her recently and compared to her old kit...I don't know about that one. Certainly not in the company of Varus, Lucian, etc. and probably not in line with what zkylewd would think of when he says AD caster.

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean, tristana isn't as skill spammy as some other AD casters, but a lot of her damage is reliant on spells now.

she's a weird hybrid that tilts to the caster side IMO

Fracas

#fuckonami
i mean, tristana isn't as skill spammy as some other AD casters, but a lot of her damage is reliant on spells now.

That's what I love about her. Her kit's super unique.

Been meaning to try more caster oriented builds. Ghostblade for sure, might throw some cdr blues in there too.

drawkcaB

But her spells are reliant on landing autos in the first place. Without pumping her E the damage isn't that great, and that ends up limiting Rocket Jump's damage as well - a spell which Trist is more likely to use as a repositioning tool that straight damage starting around mid-game.

I dunno. I think if you make a Spectrum of least castery to most castery ADCs Tristana is in the middle at best. How do you even define how much an ADC is a caster, is it the impact of their spells in terms of sheer damage or the frequency of the casts?

Dammit, I need to play one more Varus game to finish the run and the spam some Tristana some more. So fun.

huh. now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen someone use poachers before.

One of the guy i play with in my premade always goes poacher and everyone already knows if he's jungling then we will get 0 ganks and 0 buffs.

He's most likely going to split and die at some point in a 1v5 but after playing with him for like a year we learn how to use him push objectives and even force fights in advantageous spots.

his name is Chuck... something about chucks... I swear and chads...

Nekofrog

Banned
It's not one or the other. Cait, jinx, sivir etc are clearly auto attack based adcs with spells that fall on the side brief additional damage. Trists attack speed is horrible so she relies on all of her skills to do reasonable amounts of damage until late late game when her straight up autos become as useful as her spell rotations

As to varus, I won my promos last night on the back of a varus mid vs Viktor matchup. My fifty plus aram varus games finally paid off

jerd

lol

too bad this game was an absolute laffer. I was doing crazy damage. I would like to see what this shit looks like in a close game. I'd imagine it's not much different than a fed teemo anywhere else but still

Fracas

#fuckonami
I wish hex core gave scaling CDR instead of raw mana. Though I guess the newest change helps bring him in line as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom