• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

I hope you make fun of him and tell him if he wants more chromas to just change the contrast on his monitor

I made fun of him a lot and he eventually claimed it was gifted to him.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

patchday

Don't suppose if anyone know what 'grade' +1198 points is? Was wondering if I just got S rank. I was silly and left the summary page before looking :(

killatopak

Gold Member
Don't suppose if anyone know what 'grade' +1198 points is? Was wondering if I just got S rank. I was silly and left the summary page before looking :(

1198 points is counted for the masteries and not the grade IIRC. You could have a 1000 points yet still have a D rank. I'm not sure though.

I made fun of him a lot and he eventually claimed it was gifted to him.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

I bet he was crying wearing his patented Lucian "Keep on trying, kid!" tshirt and his 'My wife still loves me' hat and his child who he takes care of because he's a single parent who named his kid Lucian crying softly comforting him.

sleepykyo

what is this new Fiora like to play? Isn't that a bit silly how you have to run around the target to hit those "vital points"? Or is that a lot of fun?

Targeting vitals is pretty fun. Trying to time and line up the riposte (w) is pretty interesting. Not sure about how good Fiora is, but I hope she ends up seeing competitive play.

Nekofrog

Banned
man, saying your preference in ranked is fucking pointless. nobody ever gives a shit and it'll always just come down to pick order. no one wants to converse on it or anything, either give me what I want or fuck you. so damn annoying.

i get toplane like 80% of the time despite not always being high up in the pick order

jerd

I bet he was crying wearing his patented Lucian "Keep on trying, kid!" tshirt and his 'My wife still loves me' hat and his child who he takes care of because he's a single parent who named his kid Lucian crying softly comforting him.

I bought the Zac chroma no ragrets

Nekofrog

Banned
Funny you should say that, the general complaint is that after Xin E's in he's easily kittable (he isn't).

i want to slap every xin i see that ganks and uses E to gapclose to initiate the gank instead of just walk up to the motherfucker and save E for when he flashes

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wanted to play new fiora mid today

my computer broke down so wont even be able to get the dumb tf icon

so many bmb games for nothing lol

dont know if what he said was true or not, but i think as a general rule u should never follow tizoc's advice lol

good intentions or not, tizoc has very little real knowledge to share lol

killatopak

Gold Member
I think Tizoc's advice is generally sound for an average adc champ. There are some champions that needs Blade of the Ruined king much earlier or have Bloodthirster as the defensive item(barrier and lifesteal). There are some unconventional champs like Corki that build Trinity and such. There's such a variety of build paths on adcs but it's all it is, build paths. I think Riot should diversify adc items such that it's not always staple to have Infinity Edge.

I think Tizoc's advice is generally sound for an average adc champ. There are some champions that needs Blade of the Ruined king much earlier or have Bloodthirster as the defensive item(barrier and lifesteal). There are some unconventional champs like Corki that build Trinity and such. There's such a variety of build paths on adcs but it's all it is, build paths. I think Riot should diversify adc items such that it's not always staple to have Infinity Edge.

Yeah.

Taking Varus mid opens up the path of building a Tear of the Goddes>Manamune. Tizocs advice is better for bot lane Varus, if you take him mid patchday just add a Tear before it

zkylon

zkylewd

i have him on ignore so didn't read what he said, but he tends to do unconventional stuff that i wouldn't suggest most ppl tried besides him heh

didn't mean it as a jab at him or anything, sorry if it came up like that

Nekofrog

Banned
nSpjEFR.png

dont you just fucking love it when your team refuses to group and just keeps dying randomly even though you're so far ahead that a straight up 5v5 would win

edit: first time fiora also had the audacity to tell me ap xin doesn't work.

SeigO

Banned
What the hell I've never seen an adc carry as hard as this Lucian did. He got a quadra kill 2v4 mid game with his support aiding him and he just kept wrecking the assassins faces and escaping fights with 10% hp after getting doubles and triples. And he got a triple defending our Nexus 1v3.

I guess it helps that Darius falls off pretty hard.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Wow jungle is elise is retarded what the hell...

patchday

this streamer I watch was saying in ranked she (Elise) always gets the ban? she sure has come up strong

gonna give ARAM a 3rd try. So far ive always lost this stinky mode

Negaduck

I don't think he even needed a buff but it might be.

I never look at numbers in games. Not often, I just kinda go in. I know about how much damage does but couldn't tell you a thing about numbers.

Same thing with fighting games for me. I'm a cowboy not a scientist. I don't know any numbers outside of what items cost but fuck if I know if the changes buff or Nerf Garen outside of the 50% slow thing they had for a little bit.

jerd

Ww is really good if you want to play a game of league but also have shit to do. Played him today and spent the majority of the first 20 minutes looking at my other monitor.

It is insanely fun though to get in slapfights or ult onto someone and say "outplayed" in all chat when they die

Ww is really good if you want to play a game of league but also have shit to do. Played him today and spent the majority of the first 20 minutes looking at my other monitor.

Yep. Yesterday I posted a pic where I got 10 kills and 21 assists in one game.

A good udyr, lee or pretty much any other jungler could wreck a WW team.

Nekofrog

Banned

the second i walked into botlane at level 2 with red buff to gank, windows update rebooted my machine. was gone for 5 minutes.

team somehow managed to only die once in that time and we snowballed back into it and unlike my last xin game, the rotations were on point for this team.

vi camped hard for the yorick for some reason, and i have no idea why.

Tizoc

the second i walked into botlane at level 2 with red buff to gank, windows update rebooted my machine. was gone for 5 minutes.

team somehow managed to only die once in that time and we snowballed back into it and unlike my last xin game, the rotations were on point for this team.

vi camped hard for the yorick for some reason, and i have no idea why.

Dude
It's 2015
Disable Auto Updates
Come on
It's 2015

Thank god they removed the slow from Garen's judgement.

Now if they could put back the tenacity bonus from activating W @_@

i have him on ignore so didn't read what he said, but he tends to do unconventional stuff that i wouldn't suggest most ppl tried besides him heh

didn't mean it as a jab at him or anything, sorry if it came up like that

Hey man let me enjoy the Crit of Demacia while it lasts!

That's one ham ass xin build

Generally you will see Xins tank, but if you invest in his attack damage, enemy gets deleted in seconds.
Course Xin gets deleted just as fast too :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom