• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Didn't someone just say that they reverted his crit spin back to normal in PBE making it a buff?

You can crit again but I think there are still a lot of number changes to his kit and his W is way different. I imagine he will be more usable now though if nothing else

Tizoc

Didn't someone just say that they reverted his crit spin back to normal in PBE making it a buff?

You can crit again but I think there are still a lot of number changes to his kit and his W is way different. I imagine he will be more usable now though if nothing else

I hadn't read the latest update on PBE.
Non the less with the new Item they're making that gives bonus AD based on HP is whack yo
563443534.jpg

Tizoc

This match was insane
INSANE
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1219511111/205390904?tab=overview
Our Jax was a little bit toxic, but we managed to pull through.
Our Ashe builty last whisper as their FINAL item
BoRK would've been better than E. Reaver, seriously when will my ELO learn to assess the opposition before buying items? Especially in ARAM.

I made a bunch of surr votes but Brand wouldn't have it. I did what I could E-ed and W-ed til my mana would go dry but their CC and Karma shields wouldn't save them for long

jerd

So new morde is gonna be super broken on aram with his W passive right? Everyone else is splitting experience 5 ways but him...

TomShoe

Banned
3 games with Gnar last night, 3 wins. Of course 1 was a GP and 1 was Shaco top, but they're wins nonetheless. Anyone know how I can up my Kill Participation with Gnar? It's been pathetically low lately since I haven't played in awhile. I normally win lane pretty easily, just harass with autos and Q's until the jungler comes in for the kill, but what to do when the lane is pushed? Trying to find opportunities to affect other lanes as a top laner is difficult.

I dunno how people can watch Sneaky's stream. His voice makes me cringe.

jerd

3 games with Gnar last night, 3 wins. Of course 1 was a GP and 1 was Shaco top, but they're wins nonetheless. Anyone know how I can up my Kill Participation with Gnar? It's been pathetically low lately since I haven't played in awhile. I normally win lane pretty easily, just harass with autos and Q's until the jungler comes in for the kill, but what to do when the lane is pushed? Trying to find opportunities to affect other lanes as a top laner is difficult.

I mean that's kinda your job though.

Just don't burn your tele getting back to lane when it's pushed and tell those dumbos in bot lane to ward

Try to get your rage as high as possible without popping it (or with if necessary) and tp bot.

Tp ganks aren't hard they just take a bit of practice and map awareness. Just always glance at your minimap and watch for enemy bot to go overaggressive. If you're pushed to tower, don't have tp, and theres nothing to do in your lane think about roaming mid, taking crab, and if you're just super strong check the timer and around 9/14-15 minutes consider checking the enemy jungler's red/blue, especially if they show elsewhere on the map

killatopak

Gold Member

Just rotate once you've won lane. If you think you won your lane hard enough then proceed to push the tower and a creep wave then rotate mid with the jungler preferably and push mid or kill champs there. Once pushed, just rotate again but to bot lane this time or return top if the enemy top laner is close to your tower.

I generally tell my supp and adc to ward the farther bush from the tower at bot and tp there if they're being pushed to tower. If they are the ones being aggressive then I just tp at a nearby creep for a tower dive if the chance presents itself. Otherwise you can also TP mid which a lot of people don't do even if it is pretty effective.

If all lanes are winning then I just focus my tp on my lane and/or Baron and Dragon.

drawkcaB

Assuming this is you, you check this information on your op.gg profile. Use the champion filter and set it to Gnar.

TomShoe

Banned
Lucian
Ardent Blaze (W):
Now gives movement speed when Lucian OR his allies damage a marked target, instead of only Lucian.
Movement speed increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 40/45/50/55/60
Movement speed duration lowered to 1 from 2 seconds.
Mana cost reduced to 50 from 60

2RXSG.gif

Fucking finally

I mean that's kinda your job though.

Just don't burn your tele getting back to lane when it's pushed and tell those dumbos in bot lane to ward

Try to get your rage as high as possible without popping it (or with if necessary) and tp bot.

Tp ganks aren't hard they just take a bit of practice and map awareness. Just always glance at your minimap and watch for enemy bot to go overaggressive. If you're pushed to tower, don't have tp, and theres nothing to do in your lane think about roaming mid, taking crab, and if you're just super strong check the timer and around 9/14-15 minutes consider checking the enemy jungler's red/blue, especially if they show elsewhere on the map

Just rotate once you've won lane. If you think you won your lane hard enough then proceed to push the tower and a creep wave then rotate mid with the jungler preferably and push mid or kill champs there. Once pushed, just rotate again but to bot lane this time or return top if the enemy top laner is close to your tower.

I generally tell my supp and adc to ward the farther bush from the tower at bot and tp there if they're being pushed to tower. If they are the ones being aggressive then I just tp at a nearby creep for a tower dive if the chance presents itself. Otherwise you can also TP mid which a lot of people don't do even if it is pretty effective.

If all lanes are winning then I just focus my tp on my lane and/or Baron and Dragon.

Assuming this is you, you check this information on your op.gg profile. Use the champion filter and set it to Gnar.

Gracias everyone :^)

I don't intend on making a serious ranked push until ranked team builder hits. I don't think I have a diverse enough champion pool quite yet.

Top: Gnar, Renekton, considering Irelia/Jax/Ryze

JG: Amumu, considering Vi

Mid: Annie, no idea who else to try

ADC: Lucian, Twitch

Sup: Thresh, Annie, Blitz

Leezard

I just found out it's possible to merge accounts. I still have my old NA beta account so I have ufo Corki. My friend told me you might lose ranks etc when you merge though. Anyone have experience with account merging?

I just found out it's possible to merge accounts. I still have my old NA beta account so I have ufo Corki. My friend told me you might lose ranks etc when you merge though. Anyone have experience with account merging?
You will keep: Summoner level, purchased content, current IP and RP totals, and competitive season rewards.
Compensation will be provided for any champions and skins purchased on both your NA and EU accounts. There will not be compensation provided for overlapping runes.
You will lose: current League stats, MMR, games played, saved rune and mastery pages, accrued Honor, previous and unused referrals, forum badges, and current Justice Review rating.
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751644-Account-Merges

Sounds like your ranked stuff gets a hard reset?

That would suck. Maybe during a preseason, but it wouldn't be fun to have to play low elo games; the skin wouldn't be worth it. My friend told me he was supposed to lose his ranks but he didn't actually lose his ranks. I wish there would be an updated article.
Could be just losing as in stuff from the NA account that doesn't carry over. Just ask Riot support to confirm before actually doing it.

But yeah, that shit is severely dated. We don't even have a forum with badges anymore lol just that shite reddit board knockoff

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
That would suck. Maybe during a preseason, but it wouldn't be fun to have to play low elo games; the skin wouldn't be worth it. My friend told me he was supposed to lose his ranks but he didn't actually lose his ranks. I wish there would be an updated article.
Send in a support ticket.

patchday

funny yall talking bout Dota. I just tuned into to their stream to watch the finals. Looks like their graphics update went live at some point. It looks absolutely fantastic I must say <swoon>

Saprol

Wish I knew about this lol. All this talk about mechs, orchards, bkbs, is confusing.
I think they dialed it back this year. Newcomer stream didn't cover as many matches.

Mekansm gives AoE heal around the user.
Orchid gives silence + increased damage on target.
BKB grants immunity to magic spells / damage, but can be pierced usually by ults or pure damage.

In other news, if hypothetically I wanted to play Teemo because of a mystery skin, what's a usual build?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

zkylon

zkylewd
Does dota still do the layman's/noob stream or whatever? I'd def watch that

my problem with that thing is that it was just kind of boring

i imagine regular doto stream is much more entertaining, like monte and doa or whatever, but listening to a not very much fun casting of a game i don't understand is not great, i think i'd rather just watch the regular cast and at least be immersed in the excitement for the crazy shit that's happening that i have no chance of actually understanding

in any case, third year in a row i say im gonna def watch something of the international and then get lazy and go like w/eeee

I wouldn't feel too bad, from what I've seen the new Fiora isn't that great
She would be a lot better if half of her abilities actually worked.

- Riposte's parry doesn't start with the actual animation sometimes so if you time it weird you get CCed while casting it which should never ever happen unless you just cast W on a complete random direction
- Her ult is like Syndra stun bad holy shit.
1) There's some really small gaps between each Vital so sometimes if you auto at janky angles you get nothing
2) Sometimes you auto/Q vital perfectly and nothing happens anyways
3) Sometimes on top of ult vitals not going off whoever you casted on is marked with your ult permanently and just glows everywhere making seeing your normal vitals impossible
4) Sometimes on top of all that shit you can never cast your ult again for the remainder of the match

Balance wise she just needs some less severe cooldowns and mana costs, otherwise she's fine when she actually fucking works

- Riposte's parry doesn't start with the actual animation sometimes so if you time it weird you get CCed while casting it which should never ever happen unless you just cast W on a complete random direction
1) There's some really small gaps between each Vital so sometimes if you auto at janky angles you get nothing
3) Sometimes on top of ult vitals not going off whoever you casted on is marked with your ult permanently and just glows everywhere making seeing your normal vitals impossible
4) Sometimes on top of all that shit you can never cast your ult again for the remainder of the match

Balance wise she just needs some less severe cooldowns and mana costs, otherwise she's fine when she actually fucking works

Hrm. I haven't played her myself, but I guess she's buggy like Syndra? Hrm. Wonder why they undisabled her then if she's still glitched or atleast not that refined.

This match was insane
INSANE
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1219511111/205390904?tab=overview
Our Jax was a little bit toxic, but we managed to pull through.
Our Ashe builty last whisper as their FINAL item
BoRK would've been better than E. Reaver, seriously when will my ELO learn to assess the opposition before buying items? Especially in ARAM.

I made a bunch of surr votes but Brand wouldn't have it. I did what I could E-ed and W-ed til my mana would go dry but their CC and Karma shields wouldn't save them for long
Jesus. Stuff like is when I would love replay. I'd love to see this game play out.

zkylon

zkylewd

she's actually getting cooldown cuts and some basic stats buffs on pbe soon

but yeah, being a syndra player i experience a whole lot of bugs as artificial difficulty and it's a really bad thing to attach to a champion so hope her issues get worked out soon

also i dunno anything about new fiora but i feel like rushing trinity force was a bit greedy against riven? maybe u can do like a hydra that gives u life steal and a good chunk of ad since her spells scale with bonus ad? or like brutalizer or black cleaver or something for the cdr? just a thought, cos like trinity force into frozen heart is like a lot of money on things that aren't specially useful for fiora i feel (lots of money on mana, hp/armor, ap, crit) so maybe that made your life really difficult against her.

just throwing ideas, i dunno what i'm talking about, but i feel like i would try to go for a more safe build if i was having a hard time, i'm probably gonna try rushing hydra every game mid for the waveclear and sustain since even if trinity force sounds great, being a squishy melee assassin is probably gonna be hard when the other mid is raining down fire on me lol

Hrm. I haven't played her myself, but I guess she's buggy like Syndra? Hrm. Wonder why they undisabled her then if she's still glitched or atleast not that refined.
No the disable was some spaghetti level thing lol
Remember how Xerath had a bug that if you used his abilities in a certain order the match would crash?

Yeah...

also i dunno anything about new fiora but i feel like rushing trinity force was a bit greedy against riven? maybe u can do like a hydra that gives u life steal and a good chunk of ad since her spells scale with bonus ad? or like brutalizer or black cleaver or something for the cdr? just a thought, cos like trinity force into frozen heart is like a lot of money on things that aren't specially useful for fiora i feel (lots of money on mana, hp/armor, ap, crit) so maybe that made your life really difficult against her.

just throwing ideas, i dunno what i'm talking about, but i feel like i would try to go for a more safe build if i was having a hard time, i'm probably gonna try rushing hydra every game mid for the waveclear and sustain since even if trinity force sounds great, being a squishy melee assassin is probably gonna be hard when the other mid is raining down fire on me lol
I panicked and tried building a whole lotta shit, I'm still figuring out Fiora's itemization but yeah Tiamat feels like a must since she can't push otherwise, but she really needs some mana solution right now, maybe Tiamat into Triforce then full tank? I dunno

One thing is for certain, glass cannon feels pretty bad. You don't need that much damage anyways since her passive ratio scales with levels so lategame you're doing like 8-10% per vital without going full offense. Also right now she needs some CDR but once that Q buff is live she will be fine without it

What is a good build path on kha'zix?
I usually go warrior>hydra>Boots>LW>Maw> GA.
Your path is pretty much the standard, just make sure you finish Maw last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom