• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Everyone laughed when he was spamming Naut supp

For the record, prior to his rework almost 20% of Nautilus games played were as a support with a win rate of roughly ~49% which was just about the same as is jungle win rate. LemonNation didn't invent shit, he just capitalized hard on the buffs, same as any other Nautilus player who recognized how strong the E changes were, be it jungle, support, or top. Naut support has always made sense.

Olaf support and Trundle support are meta dependent. Just like when they're played top, once ranged AP supports came into play again they're going to get fucked.

TomShoe

Banned
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

NifXAtR.jpg

Thanks for the Kill Participation tips guys. My KP went from 21 to 76%.

TomShoe

Banned
That Thresh build.

Yeah, no idea what was going on there. Abyssal Scepter instead of Aegis? I dunno. At least it synergized well and allowed Heimer to burst people with his rockets. Darius' poor itemization really won us this game after lane phase. I was leading handily in CS, but a counter engage that went bad got him a double kill. He was itemizing against me when Heimer was the main damage threat, and he got chunked hard again and again. Didn't start stacking MR until it was too late and the Donger/Thresh combo had too much shred.

Tizoc

@Stone Ocean-
I'm at work and Match History doesn't open were you playing on PBE or normal client?
Cuz I pref. BoRK on Trundle just cuz I like seeing his quick autos animation :p

killatopak

Gold Member
@Stone Ocean-
I'm at work and Match History doesn't open were you playing on PBE or normal client?
Cuz I pref. BoRK on Trundle just cuz I like seeing his quick autos animation :p

He/she used Fiora. I think she mentioned Trundle because her passive heal along with Tiamat and her ult has a lot of heal.

Yeah it really isn't needed on ChoGath. Since it provides just health over him, he can get better tank/ap items that give more mana/ap/tank stats

You could barely justify RoA before the AP pass, now that it gives less HP I can't hink of a single situation where Cho would want to get that thing

Tizoc

Oh...
I've been building RoA whenever I got Top'gath since that's what I used to do :X

Will try him in more AP-centric build now, but I rather like Frozen Heart on him if enemy has some auto attackers =X

Oh...
I've been building RoA whenever I got Top'gath since that's what I used to do :X

Will try him in more AP-centric build now, but I rather like Frozen Heart on him if enemy has some auto attackers =X

Frozen heart is a much better item on him than ROA if you can keep your stacks up.

TomShoe

Banned
Should I build Cleaver or FH as first item vs Garen? Gnar can kite him pretty easily, but one Q and he can get his combo off easily.

Tizoc

Should I build Cleaver or FH as first item vs Garen? Gnar can kite him pretty easily, but one Q and he can get his combo off easily.

Frozen Heart isn't useful against Garen since his E isn't an auto attack. Just get Randuin if you want to tank his shit.

Tizoc

Yeah. The mana is wasted on Gnar meaning about a loss of about.....400 gold on stats, so it's better to go Randuins~

If you're against Garen as Gnar you can just poke him with Q.
If you feel like he's going to engage you just Jump away, you may get his by Q silence but by then you'll be far enough to poke him with autos and Q.
With Black Cleaver or Phage you can kite him while keeping your distance.

I love having those moments where you feel like a god in league.
I was playing top lane vlad vs riven, she gets 6 and goes all in. I ult then get hit by half of her combo. After that I E then flash over her ult then my ult pops and kills her. The best part was after I killed her all she wrote was "wat?"

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
started a new account. it's great to start fresh

You won't feel that way for long. Then again it depends what you had on your main, I hated losing all my runes, champs, masteries and having to grind again.

killatopak

Gold Member
I made a new account around a month after my main account because our connection gets firewalled a bunch randomly so I play it if my main account gets firewalled. Riot or at least Garena knows this too but it seems they can't fix it.

It's not boring if you're not using the champs you've previously used before. My other account is level 11 and it feels weird to cs but it actually helps you improve. The climb to 30 is actually pretty good for me at least. I get to experiment different champs and build from my main.

Of course if you're just rushing to get to ranked then it's gonna get boring.

Cramoss

Hey does anyone that plays on Win 10 can use the game DVR? The game bar appears on the client but not on the game itself, in a match.

This is going to be dumbest thought I've had in regards to League or life in general, but I'm done being nice to people in games. Just played 5 ranked games for my promotions---2 wins, 3 losses. And every damn win was us ahead by a ton, then making dumb decisions over and over and over. And no nice thing I said in ANY game made my teammates stop chasing in unwarded jungles. Or fighting 1v2 or 1v3. How do I get things through morons heads? I mean, the EASIEST ability in the entire game to master is that right-click mouse button. You see a full team in front of you, and you're by yourself? Right-click that shit in opposite direction. No wards in enemy jungle, no enemy champs on visible map, and you wanna steal blue? How about no, and you right-click that shit in opposite direction.

So frustrated right now....

Calvero

Banned
Starting a new account is a horrible time in my experience. Not having access to runes and masteries and playing with complete shitters is not fun at all and just feels like a grind

You won't feel that way for long. Then again it depends what you had on your main, I hated losing all my runes, champs, masteries and having to grind again.

yeah i hate already :(

these ppl i'm playing with... /:

i don't mind having to regrind for runes and masteries though

I made a new account around a month after my main account because our connection gets firewalled a bunch randomly so I play it if my main account gets firewalled. Riot or at least Garena knows this too but it seems they can't fix it.

It's not boring if you're not using the champs you've previously used before. My other account is level 11 and it feels weird to cs but it actually helps you improve. The climb to 30 is actually pretty good for me at least. I get to experiment different champs and build from my main.

Of course if you're just rushing to get to ranked then it's gonna get boring.

this is pretty much what I'm doing. experimenting with champs i never gave the time of day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom