• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

None of these are really why, as many of these complaints could also be made against other AD carries. Draven's late game is not always great, and you can't guarantee a 2v2 laning phase where people lane swap. Other AD carries like Kalista and Sivir also offer similar damage with increased utility.
Sivir doesn't offer similar damage, lol.

The reason why Draven isn't picked more often is simply because he's too much of a high risk champion. It's really easy to just do nothing on him, because of his lower range and low mobility. He has a lot of damage, but it's really difficult to get in with that damage. You can play him super passive, but then you don't really get anything out of it (see Freeze). With so many ways that bot can get screwed over by TPs, it makes no sense to pick a snowbally risk reliant champion.

zkylon

zkylewd
actually forget about ur old avatar, i just found u a pretty new one today

8qiUf3I.png

also made this riven from the same artist if anyone wants eet

GJmFYq8.png

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
yo do attack speed slows still stack? or are they just like movespeed slows now where just the highest one applies

I think only MSpeed slows don't stack. AtkS slows should still stack.
Attack speed reductions stack multiplicatively and take percentages off the final attack speed value after all bonus attack speed has been factored in.
League is a daed game now.
*goes on to play Dark Souls*

okay so froheart is still worthwhile on malph then

im playing a lot of malph because im sick of playing soloq and having a team with no hard initiation

so im just gonna only play malph from now on.

quick tip!: laning against new gp as a melee is a nightmare!

zkylon

zkylewd
I'll take riven.
enjoy!

<3

I thought Fiora was to be played on top. How do your matches normally go with rewqorked Fiora? You find her lots of fun?
just trying her out mid cos i like her look, not much more to it than that

i think she's gonna have a lot of trouble with most mid matchups as she doesn't really have the tools to survive the harass and push back waves like other melee mids do, and the short lane doesn't really favor her auto attacking style either

i think she's pretty fun tho and probably very strong top if you're not going against teemo lol

also next game we got matched against the same team and this time mid asshole picked heimerdinger. i killed him at 6 but by then i was already frustrated, mid asshole played their shitty champions well and it's just annoying to play against someone like that

i got lucky that my internet went down and i could just go back to playing life is strange lol

drawkcaB

Yo.

Who the fuck

Though Fiora's walk animation

Was OK

For something that was perfectly fine before, yeah it's awful.

And now for my daily rant.

Fuck Devourer. Fuck that fucking piece of shit item. Fuck anyone who buys it. Fuck every single motherfucker who would rather farm Krugs than get an easy countergank, and then come in after my support and I have done all the work and have the fucking nerve to say "clean up!" or whatever the fuck it is you said you cunt piece of shit Devourer Fizz motherfucker.

Had a 3/11/1 LB who in the first six minutes in was 0/3 against Zed. You know what? That's ok. Sometimes people lose lane, and frankly I blame myself for not queuing up for a different match because it's never my fucking Zed, my fucking LB, my fucking Yasuo who gets fed, no no, it's always theirs. But you know, that's ok too. Because in the very least I'm sure LB meant to do well and help the team, she tried to implement her game plan and failed, that's ok, everyone has bad games...

...but Devourer junglers? You passive motherfuckers. You KDA whores who'd rather hang out in the jungle until the game is already over...goddamitfuckitalltohell.

I, Francy, aka drawkcaB, here do declare that even on champions on which Devourer is a solid buy (Xin Baby) I shall not purchase that vile piece of virtual fuckery.

I cannot sanction this buffoonery.

any1 wants a league avatar lemme know

You're the only person I can think of who can find this.

Waifu Nautilus please.

patchday

huh not sure if I just got lucky but played top Quinn for the first time in a long time and really enjoyed her. Guess now that I'm more experienced with the game I know how to handle her kit better. Plus now I know to come out of hawk form to bombard everyone in the area with spikes of death.

Went 11/8/7 which is not amazing but the best I've ever done with her. Other team fed hard though

edit->
For something that was perfectly fine before, yeah it's awful.

And now for my daily rant.

Fuck Devourer. Fuck that fucking piece of shit item. Fuck anyone who buys it. Fuck every single motherfucker who would rather farm Krugs than get an easy countergank, and then come in after my support and I have done all the work and have the fucking nerve to say "clean up!" or whatever the fuck it is you said you cunt piece of shit Devourer Fizz motherfucker.

Had a 3/11/1 LB who in the first six minutes in was 0/3 against Zed. You know what? That's ok. Sometimes people lose lane, and frankly I blame myself for not queuing up for a different match because it's never my fucking Zed, my fucking LB, my fucking Yasuo who gets fed, no no, it's always theirs. But you know, that's ok too. Because in the very least I'm sure LB meant to do well and help the team, she tried to implement her game plan and failed, that's ok, everyone has bad games...

...but Devourer junglers? You passive motherfuckers. You KDA whores who'd rather hang out in the jungle until the game is already over...goddamitfuckitalltohell.

I, Francy, aka drawkcaB, here do declare that even on champions on which Devourer is a solid buy (Xin Baby) I shall not purchase that vile piece of virtual fuckery.

I cannot sanction this buffoonery.

I feel like that bout Jinx yo lol. I always try to get the team leader to ban her in draft cause shes in every match in my elo [L20 still]

"Played and built horribly".

If this is a bad game to you must hate my guts. 277 CS. Yeah I don't think I've done that yet <crying hard>

killatopak

Gold Member
I play shyvanna jungle with devourer and it's pretty hard to gank without red buff. I personnally play passive because it would make sated available earlier. I suck at jungle though so don't take my word for it. While we're at it, how do I improve my jungle pathing?

Finally had what I'd consider a decent Ekko game. Didn't feed early and made a few plays here and there. But I'm just not sure man. Just feels like I'm working so hard. The amount of focus and skill required to be successful feels much higher than most mid champs. Early game combos felt better and better as the night went along, but some matchups really just feel impossible. I had to deal with an AP Kog that I just couldn't trade with even when I got a stun combo off. Had an Annie that I couldn't trade with. Same problem with a Vel Koz.

Maybe it's just a matter of not picking him into mids with targeted abilities? I felt pretty good dodging Ahri, Lux and Yasuo skills, but targeted abilities really don't offer an opportunity to counterplay unless they just waste them farming so I'm just down to spamming Q to farm. Just doesn't feel good. Is that what it comes down to in some of these matchups?

I also felt like my item builds were questionable. Like I couldn't just 100% someone without help until I had 300+ ap which takes quite awhile to farm up where other mid champs (Lux, Annie, Vel) can 100% you with just a BnB combo from level 6 on. Idunno. Just felt annoying to be or feel weaker than the so many common mid champs in any 1v1 unless they miss a skill shot. Maybe I'll get a better feel for opportunities to trade in my favor as I continue to play him. It just...idunno.

killatopak

Gold Member
You would love to have played him at release. He was op and one shotting everybody. They nerfed him because he has so much utility that he can be played at any lane and still be op.

any1 wants a league avatar lemme know

Malphite pls!

okay so froheart is still worthwhile on malph then

im playing a lot of malph because im sick of playing soloq and having a team with no hard initiation

so im just gonna only play malph from now on.

quick tip!: laning against new gp as a melee is a nightmare!

Malphite just feels like a solid pic these days. He's still good in the top lane and you can force initiations with that ult.

I started picking up Garen again and I gotta say, I feel so much stronger with him buying something other than black cleaver. I built BotRK as first item and wrecked a Jax.

Leezard

You would love to have played him at release. He was op and one shotting everybody. They nerfed him because he has so much utility that he can be played at any lane and still be op.
They barely touched his damage since then. Pretty much only tank ekko has been nerfed. People thought he was much stronger than he actually was,especially when built Ap.
What the hell are the Academy skins referencing
Harry Potter stuff, maybe?

Tizoc

Bought Zyra and won a match with her. I was doing fine in early game but by mid to late game I kept dieing but got lots of assists :X
Should I bother building a final item on Zyra or just leave that slot for Purp ward?
For that matter I think I'll switch FQC for Morello or Grail since I keep forgetting to activate it ^^;

kenbo

Devourer wouldn't be so bad if assholes like Trick weren't making it popular

It's not even that good

persona-3.jpg

They barely touched his damage since then. Pretty much only tank ekko has been nerfed. People thought he was much stronger than he actually was,especially when built Ap.

Harry Potter stuff, maybe?

Kill La Kill maybe???

Also, next champion to be after worlds patch. It will also hopefully be a bot laner, but not a support.

Tizoc

Can't wait for next week
Reworked defensive items
Changes to Garen and co.

Really looking forward to these X3

Also sorry guys but I'm bnored at work and using a VPN or whatevs to watch LOL on twitch.
Watching nightblue playing Jungle Yi who just ganked Eve at red and killed her with thresh supp XO

zkylon

zkylewd
Malphite pls!
will try and find something, but malph might be hard

What the hell are the Academy skins referencing

nothing, really. they look kind of harry potterish, but i wouldn't say they're direct references (like rumble skin is to gurren lagann)

Kill La Kill maybe???
nah, they need to be sailor uniforms for them to be kiru ra kiru references

Also, next champion to be after worlds patch. It will also hopefully be a bot laner, but not a support.

meddler already mentioned new champ is not a support or assassin. so that leaves adc, mage, bruiser, tank and light fighter "why did u do this to us rito" thing.

fingers crossed for female mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom