• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm at an impasse

do i put C9 as my flex pick because they're up against easy opponents or

do i risk leaving gambit's somewhat okay ADC as my flex pick for extra points

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yeah, I don't mind spending £15 on a F2P game I've been playing for nearly 5 years.

Just need Pentakill and Gankquin skins now

Pfff, a real support main would've already had all the skins.

zkylon

zkylewd
bigsorry

They could potentially make it so knockups are reliant on others and his Q doesn't knock-up (or apply to his ult).

I dunno, his mobility, built in critometer and an ult that knock-up and crits is ridiculous whichever way you cut it. That's before we get to that toxic as fuck wall.
that wouldn't make much sense, the idea was to buff him remember?

but he's pretty hard, his ult is so crazy overrewarding (free shield and free arpen on top of the damage and the knockup) that i feel like the rest of his kit ends up being super weak to compensate

Dammit.

To cave in or not to cave in
so painful

i keep thinking about bard and i dont think he does anything

he just seems worthless

but i dont know this game so
nah, it's just that he's essentially got two useless spells during teamfights, but his passive seems really strong and he has a semi-spammable double stun/slow and a super strong disengage ult. his heal and his tunnels are kind of up in the air how useful they will be, tho i imagine him teaming up with the jungler for some insane ganks would be pretty amazing

yeah but what if you could kill them while your ult was on them instead of just using it as a stun to catch out or escape to get away
then it would be just an aoe stun and so not exciting whatsoever?

I don't play support, but it's more me perma banning her so my team doesn't pick her. 9/10 times it'd be people who have never played her before and is just doing it because of the skin.

sounds to me like you're already coming up with excuses for losing :I

fuck

I just noticed the range on Bard's ult, the fuck
prolly just not defined yet

i'm guessing it'll be shortish, like 700

drawkcaB

I'm going to sleep at my cubicle for the next 3 hours just to wait out the next PBE patch with the jungle tank changes.

(I hope)

www.bluebaron.net

Interesting stat calculations on this site. According to this my teams don't get enough first towers or first dragons and my EXP as support is lower (I tend to roam too much). Everything else is pretty good though.

I'm not good with Sona so I think I'll pass on the skin.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Played AP Jax for the hell of it last night. That burst is hilarious. w+lich bane proc+ult proc can pretty much one shot.

Negaduck

The key part of bards ult (haven't even really seen gameplay of it but this is obvious) is to catch out an enemy team or just an enemy and allow your team proper set up.

It's just a chronosphere for the most part.

Bard ult, set up or I ball in the middle and when it ends ult and win or ult and then j4 ult or whatever silly stuff you want to do.

Bard seems like he's going to be instant ban/pick imo.

I'm gonna play a ton of him.

garath

Not buying DJ sona. As cool as it is and as dominant as I was with Sona in like Season 2, I just don't want to play support that much and when I do, I like Morgana, Zyra, Annie or Thresh. Plenty.

Bacon

Not buying DJ sona. As cool as it is and as dominant as I was with Sona in like Season 2, I just don't want to play support that much and when I do, I like Morgana, Zyra, Annie or Thresh. Plenty.

Yeah I'm not feeling the itch to buy DJ Sona at all, thankfully. There are so many more engaging supports then her I see no reason to play her.

Newt

www.bluebaron.net

Interesting stat calculations on this site. According to this my teams don't get enough first towers or first dragons and my EXP as support is lower (I tend to roam too much). Everything else is pretty good though.

Pretty interesting site. Not sure how I can interpret stats gameplay wise though.
wiSorJw.png

77999607aideh_sm.jpg

that wouldn't make much sense, the idea was to buff him remember?

Why not? You admit his ult is over-rewarding. As it currently stand reigning in that hidden power of him being able to CC for engage or disengage and then have the ability to blow them or 5 people up allows the rest of his kit to be better balanced. The requirement that currently sits on his ult is completely arbitrary given he has a knockup himself.

I just don't see what could possibly need buffing on his kit and if you are going to start shifting stuff around, his Q and its affect on his ult would be the first thing to look at I would think.

The crit is tied too much to his identity now - for better or worse - and if the ArPen is removed then it drains his power significantly.
the site says that i do significantly less damage than enemy supports.

so yeah.

But Zyra is an AP carry with a sightstone.

I play a lot more agressive in early game than I thought. I'm the only one with positive (+25) damage difference(first 10 minutes).

All my friends have negative difference( -20, -40, -70, etc). [In mid lane]

Interesting site

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Is the jungle really that stale in ranked yolo queue as Reddit has led me to believe? I've seen plenty of variety in normal games.

drawkcaB

Is the jungle really that stale in ranked yolo queue as Reddit has led me to believe? I've seen plenty of variety in normal games.

r/LoL is just being its usual dumb as doornails self.

Less than three hours to go for jungle tank buffs. If I'm going to be disappointed, I'm going down hard.

Sande

www.bluebaron.net

I also have a dragon problem. 27%. And I'm usually in bot lane. Ouch.

When they say ideal, they mean average for your rank, right? I don't really see any other way for those numbers to add up.

Weirdly enough my cs as adc is 6.58 per minute, above the "ideal" of 5.7, but I'm still bleeding money and experience. I guess I'm not getting enough kills.

nah, it's just that he's essentially got two useless spells during teamfights, but his passive seems really strong and he has a semi-spammable double stun/slow and a super strong disengage ult. his heal and his tunnels are kind of up in the air how useful they will be, tho i imagine him teaming up with the jungler for some insane ganks would be pretty amazing

then it would be just an aoe stun and so not exciting whatsoever?
how many aoe stuns include your own team and do no damage by themselves

also can you use healing pots on your teammates

cause I wanna see some slahsers way up in here

www.bluebaron.net

Based on my 1 game sample as Malzahar I'm super efficient as a mid laner!

I'm also apparently really slow at jungling, although the game I had as J4 last night probably helped (or hurt) that.

My ward score as a support is surprisingly low, despite the fact that I outward everyone I play against in Bronze. Higher level supports must really do work with wards.

Blizzard

Banned
I waited all that time to play a game laning with DJ Sona in Team Builder.

Then it turned out the music-sharing is broken and you can't listen in after all. =(

Musician

I waited all that time to play a game laning with DJ Sona in Team Builder.

Then it turned out the music-sharing is broken and you can't listen in after all. =(

Yes you can. Hit tab and a button shows up next to her portrait. Not in the actual score menu, but to the left of it where you can see if a champ has ult and such.

About the "Ideal" metric:

The "Ideal" values are a calculated average of mid tier players in the division above your current one. For example, if you are in silver division, the ideals will be the average of mid tier players in gold. This means if you can consistently hit these ideal metrics you will eventually be promoted to the next division.

My sample size is small, but it does show that I should be in Silver, and that I can't CS when playing mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom