• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Well my stupid net kept lagging and I was sona, getting in range to q these 2 is a challenge in of itself with out lag, like I'm just trying to get in range then Kali hops to a brush and I end up Qing minions :V

Bummer. Did the Draven at least get a chance to Draven?

Tizoc

Bummer. Did the Draven at least get a chance to Draven?

We lost the game and my lag spikes just kept on htting me =_=
We lost mainly cuz our stupid Irelia was trolling, at least Seju and Swain tried, but no avail.

Also Kalista being untouchable without some strong CC when she has high attack speed is hella dumb...

Jeff-DSA

draven always gets to draven.

Excellent point.

I got so wrecked by a Draven elo booster last week. It was nutty how hard he demolished us all. We were actually winning the laning phase, but as soon as team fights started breaking out, he murdered everybody every time. He finished with 34 kills.

Jeff-DSA

I have never won a match with Bard on my team or Sejuani (in the last 2-3 patches) on the other. Both are ban worthy for the exact opposite reasons.

Tizoc

lol played an ARAM game and had Voli, my net was fucking up giving me 700-1000 Ping but we still won in under 15 minutes XD.

Jeff-DSA

So I've found a new most annoying thing in the game (just kidding, it's still LeBlanc's Distortion in the late game), and that's a Heimerdinger in the late game with Luden's Echo.

Want to contest Baron? Good luck, you're dead. Want to try and take Dragon? Good luck, you're dead. Oh boy, Heimerdinger has Baron buff? Welcome to the unbreakable siege. He procs the Luden's Echo passive constantly. He just walks back and forth behind his turrets, and if you get anywhere near him, the ult kills you and everybody you care about.

Bacon

I played with a good bard last night. It was in a normal game but still, I was shocked. He actually pulled off some good ults and used his magical journeys better than any bard i've seen yet.

V_Arnold

So, THIS just happened:

lMDYXdC.jpg

I just *love* playing Nidalee. She is so satisfying to properly play (and so frustrating to get confused with in the middle of fights).

We had an afk nasus, could not dominate enough. At one point, I was 9/0/0.
Then it all went downhiill once the player advantage was felt. Also, I made STUPID decisions in lategame where I allowed myself to be baited. That should not have happened.

The whole game I just roamed. The moment I hard engaged, we lost. :(

Ocho

I shall Bard next time I queue with Newt. He will finally understand how Bard wins games.

Also DJ Sona is freelo, by the way. Easiest way to win so far.

He wins games by giving the enemy team a free bot lane

Picking Bard is saying "fuck these guys I'm on your side now"

Seriously though this champion is pretty bad, buffs will probably just make him a laner or something

Jeff-DSA

He wins games by giving the enemy team a free bot lane

Picking Bard is saying "fuck these guys I'm on your side now"

Seriously though this champion is pretty bad, buffs will probably just make him a laner or something

He's just too fragile with his current kit. If they don't want him tanking damage, they need to give him wider vision, make him faster, and maybe let his chimes give him XP so he's not punished in levels for leaving lane. If they give him some more health or tankiness, they're going to have to pull back on something else. He's in a super weird spot.

Edit: Renekton was real!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=33941934&ni...walked-on-hind-legs-study-says&s_cid=queue-11

Leezard

Naut support is interesting. You deal a lot of damage in lane. I'll have to try him out a bit more.

He's just too fragile with his current kit. If they don't want him tanking damage, they need to give him wider vision, make him faster, and maybe let his chimes give him XP so he's not punished in levels for leaving lane. If they give him some more health or tankiness, they're going to have to pull back on something else. He's in a super weird spot.

His chimes do give him xp. It's just a little, though.

I'd rather the chime MS boost stacked harder / lasted longer so Bard can get back to lane faster

Making his Q hit harder like they're going for will just turn him into the next Lulu.

Nekofrog

Banned
One of the problems with the chimes is that there are just SO many chimes and so many mini-buffs that it can get ridiculous keeping track of what you are now a little bit stronger in/better at doing, and if the power gain is even worth what you're giving up by being MIA.

One of the problems with the chimes is that there are just SO many chimes and so many mini-buffs that it can get ridiculous keeping track of what you are now a little bit stronger in/better at doing, and if the power gain is even worth what you're giving up by being MIA.
Also that. It takes what, like 20, 30 chimes before he gets a second Meep?

Maybe they should make his passive work like Cassio's and have him get his shit naturally over time?

And you can waste the buff in a random minion.

Jeff-DSA

You're supposed to keep an abacus nearby when playing as Bard. You haven't been? No wonder you suck.

> Get counterjungled ridiculously hard by enemy mid Leblanc and jungle Vi. I'm level 3 at 7 minutes, 3 levels down on Vi (don't ask what happened, it was horrible).
> Good thing I'm Sejuani and become a monster 20 minutes in anyway. Gotta ban the boar!

zkylon

zkylewd
> Get counterjungled ridiculously hard by enemy mid Leblanc and jungle Vi. I'm level 3 at 7 minutes, 3 levels down on Vi (don't ask what happened, it was horrible).
> Good thing I'm Sejuani and become a monster 20 minutes in anyway. Gotta ban the boar!

one more day until this ceases to be true doe

I shall be moving back to my favourite jungler of all time as soon as next patch hits, Nunu! And a bit of Skarner too for when I need to be boring and do things like provide hard CC and DPS.

SeigO

Banned
Got matched with The Rain Man. Never did I feel a stronger urge to dodge.
I hope you dodged that autistic shitter, I've had him rage and quit in a few games over the smallest things. He thinks he's Faker while he's always stuck in low diamond.

Picking Bard should result in an automatic ban for a week from Riot. Holy fuck, some of the ones out there are rude as hell (and they like to dive into team fights too much)

SeigO

Banned
don't be a dick
I've never experienced anyone as toxic or rage inducing as him in thousands of solo Q games, so no apologies there. Any streamer that decides to start trolling games with repeated intentional feeding or going afk for the entirety of the game after he gives up FB is an asshole in my book.

I'm sorry if autism is a touchy subject to joke about though if that's what you're referring to. I thought it was a good pun considering his name.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've never experienced anyone as toxic or rage inducing as him in thousands of solo Q games, so no apologies there. Any streamer that decides to start trolling games with repeated intentional feeding or going afk for the entirety of the game after he gives up FB is an asshole in my book.

I'm sorry if autism is a touchy subject to joke about though if that's what you're referring to. I thought it was a good pun considering his name.
yea the autism part is the one i take offense with

guy may be an asshole or whatever but use another word if u feel the need to insult him

subtles

I had some downright abysmal provisional games (4-6) and was placed in Silver IV. I honestly thought I would be placed in low Bronze. looool

I guess the system analyzed my individual performance? I feel my laning improved significantly since the end of last season.

Cancelling Malz' ult onto me with Thundering Blow was a particular highlight. The denied Penta with Orianna was perhaps the lowest individual moment. Strangest part of it all is how the 'meta' is all over the place. The bans were just... weird.

Anyhow, here's to a new season of having vagabonds get our favorite champions nerfed. FOTM is the bane of our existence.

Sofo

Your individual performance is not taken into consideration besides the comparison of your MMR/enemy team MMR. Like doesn't matter how your KDA is at the end of the day, but if you win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom