• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking this messy hair look. Need some minor fixing to do of course but not too bad really.
2a348ea8fd.png

Diggin the hair :)

I beat DmC again tonight. I forgot how fun that game us, I think it might be one of my favorites? It's just so fucking good. Speaking of fucking good, PC gaming is so fucking good! I have seen the light... when I work 2 minimum wage jobs i'm getting a mid-tier PC.

I'm liking this messy hair look. Need some minor fixing to do of course but not too bad really.
2a348ea8fd.png
slay me with this look! yas!

Alrus

Also, meat is fairly pricey. Moreso than cheap doughnuts and pastries. I'm probably not asking in the right place, but can you provide any link that will show me eating shit food for 2-3 months and then going back to eating regular vegetables/meats will lead to lifelong health consequences? As someone else said, I was under the impression that poor eating habits over long periods of time were the problem. Not a 1-3 month bender.

The Thing is, even if there was no health consequences to going on a bender like you feel like doing, immediately going back to your regular diet afterwards isn't going to produce any lasting results to your weight. You'll just lose what you gained over time.

The Thing is, even if there was no health consequences to going on a bender like you feel like doing, immediately going back to your regular diet afterwards isn't going to produce any lasting results to your weight. You'll just lose what you gained over time.

I'm not so sure that's true though. On my current diet I'm not losing or gaining weight. So if I gain weight and then return back to eating this way I think I'd just stay at whatever weight I got to.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'm not so sure that's true though. On my current diet I'm not losing or gaining weight. So if I gain weight and then return back to eating this way I think I'd just stay at whatever weight I got to.
You'd think so, but the human body adapts to the conditions you put it in. The trick to see lasting changes is to establish a new permanent normal. What you are doing is the reverse of what people typically do when they run through a temporary diet. While they're cutting calories by eating salads, you're increasing.

But you'll note that almost all people who do these temporary diets return to their previous size. Why? Because in the case of calorie deficit dieters, they're no longer keeping track of their eating habits, and their body is trying to get back to "normal". So little by little, they eat a bit more than they would usually without noticing and before you know it, they're right back to where they started.

What will likely happen is you'll put on more weight as you run through your plan. But the moment you quit exercising and quit binge eating, your appetite will reduce because your body isn't being physically challenged anymore meaning you don't need the added muscle, and your body will probably start using those newly acquired fat stores. You'll probably subtly eat less since you won't be tracking calories and over the course of time, you'll be back to square one.

Cliffs: You have the body you currently have based on current conditions, and returning to those same conditions later will likely result in returning to that same body.

You'd think so, but the human body adapts to the conditions you put it in. The trick to see lasting changes is to establish a new permanent normal. What you are doing is the reverse of what people typically do when they run through a temporary diet. While they're cutting calories by eating salads, you're increasing.

But you'll note that almost all people who do these temporary diets return to their previous size. Why? Because in the case of calorie deficit dieters, they're no longer keeping track of their eating habits, and their body is trying to get back to "normal". So little by little, they eat a bit more than they would usually without noticing and before you know it, they're right back to where they started.

What will likely happen is you'll put on more weight as you run through your plan. But the moment you quit exercising and quit binge eating, your appetite will reduce because your body isn't being physically challenged anymore meaning you don't need the added muscle, and your body will probably start using those newly acquired fat stores. You'll probably subtly eat less since you won't be tracking calories and over the course of time, you'll be back to square one.

Cliffs: You have the body you currently have based on current conditions, and returning to those same conditions later will likely result in returning to that same body.

This. You'll need to keep your increased eating habits going to maintain the gains you make, because your body will begin defaulting to its natural state once you are no longer taking in those calories. Essentially what you're doing is outsmarting your metabolism by eating more than it can process in a day, so if you suddenly stop the high calorie intake and default to your old eating habits, your body will catch up to it and eventually take the reins again.

Razmos

Same-Sex Marriage: Democratic Unionist Party Blocks Vote for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland
The assembly narrowly voted in favor of same-sex marriage on Monday, but the motion was vetoed by the majority DUP. Same-sex marriage is legal in England, Scotland and Wales.
*barf*

halfbeast

Banned
It would definitely help. Instead of just fat gain, you'd put on some muscle as well. No way to know how much, but the more work you put in, the better.

Exercise would help increase the appetite, at any rate.

I thought cardio increases hunger and doesn't do much in the losing weight-department. at least, that's what I read from so called "fitness pros" these days.

although, it changes every couple of months, so whatever.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Some dude started talking with me on growlr and said that he is glad that I'm a Latino that looks Middle Eastern cause if I were I'd probably smell bad because all Middle Eastern men smell gross but Latinos smell like real men. I proceeded to laugh and block his ass on the app.

Some dude started talking with me on growlr and said that he is glad that I'm a Latino that looks Middle Eastern cause if I were I'd probably smell bad because all Middle Eastern men smell gross but Latinos smell like real men. I proceeded to laugh and block his ass on the app.

Wow.. People are so shitty.

Vazra

Wow.. People are so shitty.

I've gotten worse things but they are more in the lines that I speak Mexican or asking me to make tacos or burritos because my profile says Latino/Hispanic on the race part which is pretty generic jokes I've heard even on gaming forums. At this point nothing surprises me on these apps really and it makes it clear that you need a thick skin even in places it shouldn't be that hard to have a normal conversation with gay peers.

I've gotten worse things but they are more in the lines that I speak Mexican or asking me to make tacos or burritos because my profile says Latino/Hispanic on the race part which is pretty generic jokes I've heard even on gaming forums. At this point nothing surprises me on these apps really and it makes it clear that you need a thick skin even in places it shouldn't be that hard to have a normal conversation with gay peers.

Like... i don't understand the nerves it takes to just openly say foolish things to people.
Unless it's on a message board. :) But by the same token, I'm not actively trying to meet strangers with the intent on fucking them here.

Lol, why would he even share that?

Though to be fair, our pheromones are muskier than the norm :/

I thought cardio increases hunger and doesn't do much in the losing weight-department. at least, that's what I read from so called "fitness pros" these days.

although, it changes every couple of months, so whatever.

Losing weight is fairly simple, count your calories and eat under your amount where you maintain your current weight.

Any amount of fitness you're going to do is going to make you hungry, your body needs energy. The idea is to eat properly while doing your fitness routine, and have a calorie deficit so you lose weight.

Vazra

Lol, why would he even share that?

Though to be fair, our pheromones are muskier than the norm :/

No idea. Maybe he tried to be humorous with the conversation but that type of humor simply doesn't work well with strangers plus it wasn't really funny and it was more awkward than anything.

Don't pay attention to this post Soulscribe he probably wants you to send him a pair of your undies to get a confirmation of muskiness. (For Science or something along those lines)

mantidor

Don't pay attention to this post Soulscribe he probably wants you to send him a pair of your undies to get a confirmation of muskiness. (For Science or something along those lines)

lol

I think it has much more to do with diet than anything though, middle eastern food is pretty heavy on condiments.

Koppai

12190840_10153104037156646_3716084479472268489_n.jpg

I was basically a Pokémon Trainer/Pikachu Fan for Halloween. My hat has Pikachu on it but it's turned around, the pin is Pikachu, the wrist band is Pikachu, and ofcourse the cute Pikachu in a costume :D

Golnei

I can't even be annoyed, that mix of bigoted revulsion and attraction that led him to seek out someone who met his criteria for 'looking Middle-Eastern' but lacked their disgusting unmanly scent is hilarious.

...speaking of which, what do real men smell like?

Vazra

Sheik and I had a conversation about f(x) the other day in which we chiefly concluded that Krystal was super hot and Amber was super gay.

buy their new album on your musical platform of choice

It seems Krystal and Amber have something going on tho...

I can't even be annoyed, that mix of bigoted revulsion and attraction that led him to seek out someone who met his criteria for 'looking Middle-Eastern' but lacked their disgusting unmanly scent is hilarious.

...speaking of which, what do real men smell like?

IDK haven't smelled a man since 2011.

DOWN

Banned
Dropping Mac off at the kennel then getting a haircut and off to Vegas today . Working Wednesday and Thursday then meeting up with the boyfriend Thursday night for night 1 of 2.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Dropping Mac off at the kennel then getting a haircut and off to Vegas today . Working Wednesday and Thursday then meeting up with the boyfriend Thursday night for night 1 of 2.

Who is Mac? Is he/she big? Can we get a photo of Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom