• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

brentech

Can't you already do that with most smart tvs? I stream from my phone all the time. It's built into the phone/tv. Or maybe it's just Samsung phones...

Only my main living room TV is smartTV. In the basement where I work out, it's an HD that came out a few years before smart TVs really existed at any decent level.

eznark

Banned
Can't you already do that with most smart tvs? I stream from my phone all the time. It's built into the phone/tv. Or maybe it's just Samsung phones...

You can stream whatever is on the screen or you can stream from certain apps? Because with this you can stream whatever is on your screen.

Smokey

Guys cut out the nerd talk for 1 night and play Mario kart at 7 pm pst tonight!

Be there or be a coward

ihirwceAuz8mQ.gif

Rorschach

Chuan Rubik saved the day.
You can stream whatever is on the screen or you can stream from certain apps? Because with this you can stream whatever is on your screen.

Looked it up. It's only for Samsung tvs that you can do screen mirroring, but other tvs you can stream video and apps. I have an LG and a Samsung. Guess I never tried streaming anything other than video, music, and presentations.

eznark

Banned
American dota best dota.

Bad Words is amazing. Jason Bateman is amazing, in everything except that abysmal Arrested Development.

eznark

Banned
I'm glad Na'vi seems to have gotten their groove back, but beating the dregs of the tournament like Mouz and Empire (stop pretending Empire is good, internet!!) is not terribly impressive. They have Cloud 9 and EG today, so I think we'll know a bit more at the end of the evening about them. Still think Puppey is off his game, but he did play better as the day went on.

eznark

Banned
You animal!

Go back to making fun of people's post counts

I wasn't making fun of his post count, I was using mirroring to mock his earlier post about "$10m and still not scoreboard!!!"

It's called comedy you fucking burnout, but then I wouldn't expect an Arrested Development fan to have much of a sense of humor.

Ferny

I wasn't making fun of his post count, I was using mirroring to mock his earlier post about "$10m and still not scoreboard!!!"

It's called comedy you fucking burnout, but then I wouldn't expect an Arrested Development fan to have much of a sense of humor.

That was comedy...?

Top Bottom