• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

You realize they lost to Fnatic in their first group stage match last year and still went 11-3...

The competition is better and Na'Vi has been playing worse coming into this year's TI. Also, it's a best of 1 this year instead of the best of 2 they had last year.

You realize they lost to Fnatic in their first group stage match last year and still went 11-3...

Don't worry, Navi will turn it on for Star ladder S9
Don't worry, Navi will turn it on for The Summit
Don't worry, Navi will turn it on for ESL One
Don't worry, Navi will turn it on for TI...

I hope they do finally turn it on cause Navi dota is fun to watch...

BigAT

I don't know how these teams are incapable of finding the motivation to get prepared for this shit. Na'vi doesn't practice, CiS doesn't play Dota for 44 days. WTF, you're playing a video game for the chance at a $10,000,000 prize pool.

What time we getting our HoN on tonight boys?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey, I know I'm late asking this question, but why does CB now have a pedophile as his avatar?

You have comitted more crimes with your Lone Druid than MJ ever has

MJ_zps45b24a84.gif

Unless you consider winning the MaddenGAF in house tournament a crime, you would be mistaken!

Smooth Criminal is still an amazing song.

I think even AT would prefer a move back towards LoL talk vs this LiveWire TI scenario

edit---

Alliance 0-3
LGD 0-4
Navi.US 3-0

I dont even D:

Top Bottom