• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Figured it was after.

I'm guessing Aizen manipulated the hollowfication stuff so that Misaki and Isshin would meet. Fantastic.

But where does Bach fit?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Like 2000 years in the past. None of this is about Bach.
I'm not asking about if Bach will be in this, it's pretty obvious it isn't about him in particular. I'm just wondering about how he fits in the timeline considering what he said about Masaki.

wonzo

Banned
Sakamoto-san Desu Ga 1
sakamotoswag1.png
Holy shit, this dude tried to put a fire out

WITH

HIS

SWAG.

I'm not asking about if Bach will be in this, it's pretty obvious it isn't about him in particular. I'm just wondering about how he fits in the timeline considering what he said about Masaki.

Bach and the quincy don't really exist, everyone is still under Aizen's hypnotism

Okay the more comments I read the more I'm interested in Berserk, should I put Toriko on hold and read it instead or should I just finish the remaining 150ish Toriko chapters then start up Berserk?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";49225323]Just call it ShonenGAF because none of you fuckers have good taste anyway.[/QUOTE]

So sorry we don't have time to pretend the "fashion" in Jojo is good

upandaway

haha oh man I like this, Wiseblade reactions are always fun

Okay the more comments I read the more I'm interested in Berserk, should I put Toriko on hold and read it instead or should I just finish the remaining 150ish Toriko chapters then start up Berserk?
Berserk isn't going anywhere though, and Toriko is fun to discuss/read weekly. But definitely read Berserk later, it's pretty great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The fashion in Jojo is weird but still pretty cool.

Sure, if by "cool" you mean apaprently selected at random pieces of hooker wardrobe assembled into ridiculous outfits and then all the dudes stand around making that same face

Tacitus_

Berserk is at 300+ chapters, but it gets like 3-4 new chapters in a year so you're not in a hurry to catch up.

Wiseblade

Berserk 58

I don't know what's crazier. Recent events, or the fact that there's still clearly a long way to go to tie things up to the beginning. Like, I thought I had a couple ideas of how things were going to turn out forming in my head, but NOPE. I don't even have a clue. And that's probably the craziest thing of all.

Berserk is at 300+ chapters, but it gets like 3-4 new chapters in a year so you're not in a hurry to catch up.

Berserk isn't going anywhere though, and Toriko is fun to discuss/read weekly. But definitely read Berserk later, it's pretty great.

Join the fun.

Sounds good, I guess I'll bump that to the top of my queue and continue to put off the juggernaut that is JoJo's bizarre adventure. I've actually started watching the anime which is pretty fantastic, scans of part 1 of JJBA from what I saw were pretty hideous.

Yonafunu

Sure, if by "cool" you mean apaprently selected at random pieces of hooker wardrobe assembled into ridiculous outfits and then all the dudes stand around making that same face

That's exactly what cool means.

I actually started Berserk a while ago but for some reason it didn't hold my attention at all. The last time that happened was during JJBA Vento Aureo. I guess I'll pick it up again.

Tacitus_

Berserk 58

I don't know what's crazier. Recent events, or the fact that there's still clearly a long way to go to tie things up to the beginning. Like, I thought I had a couple ideas of how things were going to turn out forming in my head, but NOPE. I don't even have a clue. And that's probably the craziest thing of all.

Read on 😁
Shit is about to hit the fan, big time.

Berserk 58

As said before, continue reading :)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
People wonder why male high school leads are all such wusses.

Nobody knew the answer... until now.

All the swag was concentrated in Sakamoto-san.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sakamoto is the very definition of swag. Holy shit, it's sort of like Angel Densetsu except instead of being scary the MC has limitless swag.

I haven't read the berserk manga, but I watched the show. Is he coming up to
the eclipse
here?

Oh yes. It's coming and it's just plain nuts. Wiseblade will lose his damn mind.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I don't think anyone saw him...obviously Matsumoto would have, but I don't remember if they ever interacted. It's a little weird considering the circumstances, though. Perhaps there's some memory loss-voodoo incoming.

Maybe we'll finally see Aizen's bankai during this flashback and he'll use it to "delete" Isshin from the world/everyone's memories?

Otherwise Kubo's going to be walking a fine line to avoid a plot paradox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom