• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was skimming though the sabody arc of One Piece and found a cool little nugget in chapter 504.

YulDitQ.png

Maybe it's old news for some of you but it surprised me that "smile" was mentioned way back then

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No worries, that just means that you're dead inside.

Manga Discussion/News |OT8| It's okay to not like Yotsuba, it just means you're dead inside.

You dethroned the Grimace.

I've never made a new thread and I "win" (lose) threads all the time. The choice comes down to who can be arsed to press the correct buttons.

PK Gaming

This is perfect, 'cause so far Yotsuba is boring as all hell.

it's not something you read for hours on end

it's very much a "pick up & read for 10-15 minutes" type manga

it's one of the few manga's that are worth owning, since reading it in your bedroom/couch/etc is a nice experience

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Manga Discussion/News |OT8| We're all in Grimace's harem now

Angry Grimace

Manga Discussion/News |OT8| Looks like Yugioh; I pass.

Angry Grimace

did you guys really chase away aohige while i was gone?

I'm not really sure I can muster up feeling bad about a dude who didn't stick around for the explanation that he wasn't in on a joke like one post after complaining about it.

I'm not really sure I can muster up feeling bad about a dude who didn't stick around for the explanation that he wasn't in on a joke like one post after complaining about it.
A lot of people here aren't joking when they fanboy war. He's a great guy who knows more than most about Jump and manga in general. It's absolutely a loss.

did you guys really chase away aohige while i was gone?

At least he got to name the next thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom