• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Trigger 8
tumblr_mkl9wqNdjz1s5992do1_250.png

I wonder what would happen if Yuma had left Kitora to do it alone? So far her skill to defend herself was alright but I want to see some big flashy offensive move. Hopefully Yuma delivers on that next chapter. Still many lines made me laugh.

Both Naruto AND Hashirama. Both complete pussies.

This is why I love Ichigo as a MC. Motherfucker doesn't whine or bitch, he gets shit done like a MAN! Ichigo is one of those characters where if he were real, I could see myself chilling with. Takes everything in stride.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car

This is why I love Ichigo as a MC. Motherfucker doesn't whine or bitch, he gets shit done like a MAN! Ichigo is one of those characters where if he were real, I could see myself chilling with. Takes everything in stride.
Bolded is so weird...not because I disagree but because I thought the same shit. He's just pretty chill.

Didnt he have several chapters and what not during the fullbring arc where it seemed like he was even crying and afraid to do anything?

It's not Tuesday/Wednesday yet guys

But we didn't even have a proper fight last week!

Yeah same, far easier character to hang out with then most other jump protagonist

I'd hate to hang out with Luffy. His annoying stupid happy dog attitude is the worst. I'm not saying he's the worst character ever, but I can only stand him when he's in serious "I'ma protect my nakama, yo!" mode. Same with Sanji.

Steroyd

Honestly, I would've preferred either Sakura or no one at all.

Sakura lost any sympathy with me, Kishi was subtly hinting that Sakura started to develop feelings for Naruto since part 2 started, then when she went off to kill Sasuske herself and choked, bitch deserved to die right there.

Wiseblade

Yokohama Shopping Log 5

I still can't get over how good this looks.

Retcon: I could never hang out with Ichigo. He's too chill and reserved. Like seriously. Part 1 Naruto would a load of fun though. Part 2 would be like that guy who doesn't shut up about their ex. I don't think you can hang out with Luffy as much as get caught up in his antics.

Infinite Crisis:

Me: So what do want to do today?
Ichigo: Let's better ourselves, become productive members of society and spend time with our friends and family.
Part 1 Naruto: Let's compete against each other in a series of meaningless physical activities and then have a psuedo psychological discussion!
Part 2 Naruto: Do whatever you like, I'll be over here thinking about Sasuke.
Luffy: Lets burn things! No, Let's travel the world! Wait! Hold everything! Let's see the world... And then burn it!

I know who I'd hang out with.

Solune

Not the anime! The VN! I just finished it yesterday, so I'm still on the feel. I'll check the anime out when the movie gets translated, in 3 years.

(retcon: well i guess the anime could be good too.. maybe.. cough)
Oh I haven't touched the VN at all. I've been meaning to, but then again, I mean to do alot of things that never get done.
I just re-read Bitter Virgin.

Whats wrong with me?
It can be quite a tale of distraught... It was touching at least.
Princess Resurrection 87 (END)

Where did it all go wrong? Somewhere along the line the author lost his tenuous grasp of the plot and we just kept journeying aimlessly from one [odd locale of the month] to another. Then the climax comes out of nowhere and is predictably terrible. Tsk.

Wow it already ended huh, and disappointingly... well fuck.

Akame ga Kill 34
People will die. And constant reminders of Chealsea T.T

One-punch man 11
tumblr_mkle908NzP1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Nice color page(s) Genos should really have no doubted his master. I was surprised by it as I thought he was just wholly faithful, hopefully he never wavers again. I liked the life lesson here and a good conclusion.

Daydream★Nightmare 7
tumblr_mklfhfx61h1qbxqfpo1_500.png

One of the weirdest characters and even moments in any shoujo Ive read so far. Will be quite memorable in that regard, as even the stalker best friend to is a bit silly/creepy at times. Poor Ichi wanted by him and then Baku wanted by the other dude, and then the SM man too with the M action. The backstory was really sad. Ichi being the last one of the foxes was a bit depressing, if Baku can keep these bad past things from him all should be well.

dramatis

Nobunaga no Chef 1-7

There's a lot of food I take for granted in the modern day, it seems. I'm glad that the manga focuses pretty hard on a modern chef's perspective of Sengoku. Not sure how much longer the amnesia plot can roll on though.

Claymore 137

All battles are boring like shit. Just monsters cutting into pieces other monsters and infinetly regenerating. At least we'll get some plot next chapter.

Aunt Tits 73

He again attacked too soon. LOL I hope this dosn't mean he screwed it.

Kurita

Nobunaga no Chef 1-7

There's a lot of food I take for granted in the modern day, it seems. I'm glad that the manga focuses pretty hard on a modern chef's perspective of Sengoku. Not sure how much longer the amnesia plot can roll on though.

Aww yeah, a new NnC nakama

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I couldn't have said this better myself.

The only people that like Narutu are Angry Grimace and Beam.

Angry Grimace and Beam.

Angry Grimace...and Beam.

HA HA HA
haters gonna hate...then mark out over Bleach and have a 3 hour shipping argument about Hinata

Gangsta 9-11

iuZ9INk.png

Interesting progress and more information about the Twilights. The three laws are pretty much a rip-off of the robotic laws, but that's okay. At least it was explained that they're not supernatural beings, but really more like super soldiers, who aren't treated as humans and with a group working against them, that wants to wipe them off the planet. The ginger is kinda cute and more capable than I thought. Nicolas pushing his limit by overdosing himself and Alex having withdrawal symptoms shows how fucked they actually are. She even went back to prostitution, because she couldn't get the pimp she finished off out of her head. It does make the characters more interesting and I really like them.

Unlucky Strike 01-05

It was ok. Interesting premise but didn't really go any further in that (unfortunately). The main pair was pretty boring, but I did like the supporting guy.

Akito

I must be the only one who never had any problems telling the claymores apart. The hairstyles for the recurring ones are distinctive enough for me *shrug*

Akito

You must have the eyes of a hawk.
Or I just pay a little more attention while reading it. You never have to memorize that many claymores at the same time because most of them will get killed off sooner or later anyway, the main group still consists of what, around 10 characters?

I must be the only one who never had any problems telling the claymores apart. The hairstyles for the recurring ones are distinctive enough for me *shrug*

This plus their different insignia on their swords made it easier for me. They also each have a rather distinct speaking pattern, but that may just be me.

Sakura lost any sympathy with me, Kishi was subtly hinting that Sakura started to develop feelings for Naruto since part 2 started, then when she went off to kill Sasuske herself and choked, bitch deserved to die right there.

Bolded for total truth. Kakashi shouldn't have saved her from the ten tail's attack.

Berserk 1

Start of with some sex, I'm liking this already.... turns out to be a demon..... Rest of the chapter is me going WTF and FUCKING AWESOME!

Gotta keep reading.

Also on the current topic of best protag to hang out with. Ichigo hands down for modern stuff but Yusuke works too considering they have arcades in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Chilling with Krillin would be awesome since he lives in the tropics.

Oh and hanging out with Komatsu from Toriko would be awesome, guy can make the most delicious foods.

Nah I'm the same way. Maybe it's because I watched the anime too, but all the important Claymores have pretty distinct looks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom