• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-Punch Man 12

Wow If I had to rank designs, Genos = Sonic > Saitama. Sonic please be on the good side.

Dragonball Z 10 (204)

Goku noooooo :(

Cross Manage 28

Nice shield's stuff. Game against Matsumushi could have been shown, but I guess with a 4-0 outcome might as well not. Can they beat Choran or will they lose and this manga close out. I dont know, I wonder how it will be handled, multiple chapters long I hpe. Wakamoto gave good lines.

Rurouni Kenshin: Restoration 9
tumblr_mkyyplf8KF1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

He has some really awesome attacks, I guess I need to hope this gets animated someday just to see them in action, swords skills never get old and I like how its drawn. In terms of plot, I didnt know people die in Rurouni Kenshin or at least get that critically wounded like the girl at the end, kenshin needs some power boost or something.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Food Smut

Duck suit orgasm was pretty great. I'm a pretty big fan of these Italian brothers, but super distracted by the fact they have Japanese names :(

It's an anime/manga trope that the authors use all the time to semi-plausibly get foreigners in the series without having to explain how they know Japanese perfectly and always follow Japanese customs reasonably well. Any 'half X, half Japanese' character is just a foreigner that speaks Japanese, and its not particularly uncommon that they just have Japanese names anyways.

Korosenai

Bleach 532

"You want me to attack that shinigami? Ok i will attack him with all i have and try to rip him to shreds with my sword arms. Oh wait, whos that poor defensless girl shooting slow arrows at me? Oh, shes a super important character? Ok ill just bite her and barely hurt her instead of using my SWORD ARMS to cut her in half."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bleach 532

"You want me to attack that shinigami? Ok i will attack him with all i have and try to rip him to shreds with my sword arms. Oh wait, whos that poor defensless girl shooting slow arrows at me? Oh, shes a super important character? Ok ill just bite her and barely hurt her instead of using my SWORD ARMS to cut her in half."

Maybe she used some Hollow bait on her shoulder.

Bleach 532

Maybe he's hungry.

Rurouni Kenshin: Restoration 9

He has some really awesome attacks, I guess I need to hope this gets animated someday just to see them in action, swords skills never get old and I like how its drawn. In terms of plot, I didnt know people die in Rurouni Kenshin or at least get that critically wounded like the girl at the end, kenshin needs some power boost or something.

I still don't get why Watsuki decided to do a remake.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Plenty of characterts and a lot of them get a chance to shine. Besides, for once, i like seeing abilities that are not about killing and destruction :D

Well, I am quite the tennis fan so seeing it got destroyed so bad by it really hurt my opinion towards it.

That and everyone in there is so bishi its borderline pandering.... wait, scratch that, it's not borderline, it's zooming across the border with a goddamn jetpack.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Honestly as a guy who cares only a little bit about tennis, that is pretty awesome.

It's like eyeshield 21, where you can see the Virgin Mary pointing where to throw the ball.

Kurita

Yeah, I love the really crazy visual representations for the crazy moves.

Kuroko's Basket would be better if it had these. Well, maybe it does at some point? Dropped it after 6 volumes.
I was happy to see a giant crow in Haikyuu!! when the MC jumped or an iron wall when some dudes blocked the ball.

Setsuna

Bleach 532

kinda like that hollow that attacked rukia

and then ichigo was all like "attack me"

and then the hollow went to bite ichigo but ended up biting rukia instead or like orihimes brother biting her

or like all those other hollows that eat other hollows

or the hollows that eat shinigami

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
What? No, just no. This is a bad statement.
Chapter 1: Wow, this protagonist sucks, a total bitch. Well, since this is a long running manga I'm sure he develops into a boss later on.

Chapter 400something (end): "I'm the exact same as I was, but now I have friends"

Readers: ...
kinda like that hollow that attacked rukia

and then ichigo was all like "attack me"

and then the hollow went to bite ichigo but ended up biting rukia instead or like orihimes brother biting her

or like all those other hollows that eat other hollows

or the hollows that eat shinigami
:dtl, nice.

Deadman Wonderland 4-6

We learn the true purpose of deadman wonderland, a bit more about the red man, and see that not even all the employees of dmwl know the truth behind what's going on. Next time Ganta the woodpecker takes on the crow should be exciting

Lain

Received a package of Project-H books today, only to find out that most of them (the ones I opened up at least) are still censored. Really makes me shake my head and ask "why?".

remz

deadman has felt kind of boring since it came back IMO. a hiatus that long isa surefire way to kill the tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom