• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

There's one tatoo that I'd genuinely like to do. It's related to my favorite band.
jYkxY6B.png

Just the "E" thing on a finger, like in this picture :

Obviously it'd be smaller than the skull.
My sister has two tatoos like this (among others), really like them.

Hands and face are the 2 area's you should never get tattoo'd- you can't cover them up when your in a suit at an interview.

Happy birthday cosmic! In a perfect world we'd get a new Choujin Gakuen chapter to celebrate the occasion.

Umi no Misaki 111

I'm genuinely curious about what's going to happen over the next few chapters. Never thought I'd say that about this series.

Making me feel better about my Suikoden tattoo!

Then again, hand vs some of these.

Better than above the knees though! I think!
I still want to know whether that works. If so I'm getting a Blinking Rune on my right hand.

Assassination Classroom 38
tumblr_ml3wlxzPEK1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Karasuma-sensei is a good teacher and such, but I dont like Akira, I hope somehow he falls out of the plot like all the other hired assistants (well beyong the lady, she can stick around).

Still on the side that supporting the view that Karma and Nagisa would be the ones to end up dealing the final blow and saving the day in the end, Nagisa first one to surprise and shock Karasuma ever?

Jarmel

Banned
So I'm reading through Magi and I'm wondering if people had as much of an issue with the terminology as I'm having. Magi seems to represent like three things and it feels like it overlaps a lot.

If I HAD to get a manga related tattoo....my best bet would be going with one of the Espada numbers.

Probably #6 on my lower right back like Grimmjow.

Naruto
Sasuke is good... FUCK YES. About time. The Naruto vs Sasuke fight after this war is gonna be nice and light hearted. Can't wait.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
If I had to get an anime tattoo it would either be a Quincy cross somewhere in the wrist area or Guts' brand on the neck.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife was lobbying for me to get a pixel-art Black Mage tattoo once.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
so it doesn't happen

She looks pretty fit, and she's clearly a weeaboo or at least a nerd.

It should be pretty easy for her to get laid if she wants.

Walk into an engineering/comp sci building and take her pick of the litter.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Grimace is cheating, you can't have a spouse that encourages your weeaboo hobby.

That's just unfair.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of my wife, she was asking if Naruto's anime was in filler or not, so I checked it out and they have a new intro, complete with all 5 Kage fighting Zombie Madara, which of course, hasn't even occurred yet, followed by Naruto fistbumping Kurama. The show had just gotten this new intro and they were still in fillers.
KuGsj.gif

Its even more egregious given that when they went into filler, Madara's Edo Tensei was practically the next event to occur.

Wiseblade

Speaking of my wife, she was asking if Naruto's anime was in filler or not, so I checked it out and they have a new intro, complete with all 5 Kage fighting Zombie Madara, which of course, hasn't even occurred yet, followed by Naruto fistbumping Kurama. The show had just gotten this new intro and they were still in fillers.
KuGsj.gif

Its even more egregious given that when they went into filler, Madara's Edo Tensei was practically the next event to occur.

Are they just cutting to random war scenes or is it alternate reality foolishness?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
The One Piece X tattoo on the forearm would be pretty neat, and I'll tell ya, even ASCE wouldn't be the worst. The shot of it in this thread was really good actually, very precise and solid, except for the fact that it's in the wrong fucking place. Nami's windmill on an upper-arm would be pretty cool too, on a girl. Tattoos like this work because they aren't Inuyasha's fucking face. They're abstract and don't mean anything to anyone unless they're in the know. Just a neat branding.

If I ever got a tattoo though it'd be a tiny crest of the Royal Family of Hyrule in between my shoulder blades right beneath my neck. Awww yiss poor me.

Two episodes before current were an alternate space jutsu with Shikamaru and crew, then a flashback episode on Hinata, and now a multi episode random war scene with Hayate...

I sorta like these Hayate episodes. For some reason when I saw purple-haired Anbu lady visiting Hayate's grave with Kakashi waaaay back in the anime, I didn't actually know who's grave they were visiting. I don't think I knew Hayate's name then. Reading it in the manga way later I was like "whoa hey." I might've blurred it with Kakashi visiting Obito's grave, too. Either way, I like the idea that they're revisiting that one scene from SO long ago, finally explaining it.

Angry Grimace

Are they just cutting to random war scenes or is it alternate reality foolishness?

Random war scenes of characters that weren't dead in the first place intercut with random Part I flashback filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom