• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
There's a very fine line. We're talking spider silk.

So as long as we don't post images, it's okay?

Ok then.

It's Lain, what do you expect.

What do you mean 'Lain' isn't a name to be trusted?

shonen shadowrun
promising start
cut down before it had a chance to bloom
the cherry petals wither away

~me

image.php

Am I doing this right?

With pants on, generally.

I guess I'm already doing it wrong

Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun 1

Didn't expect
a confession
in the first chapter. I like both the leads so far. I'm interested in seeing their interaction from here on out, not that there was too much before hand.

110-Ban wa Uketsukemasen! 3
Bn8XfKoCQAAuo8V.png

Fun times at the police station with a touch of bl. Kind of liked Kaito getting the chance to have all the action in this fun day with an idol taking the spotlight. Good conclusion.

killatopak

Kingdom

Is family-zoned a thing? Because Ten just got family-zoned.

Poor Ten.

I wonder what she plans to do in the battle though.

---

On another note, I watched Godzilla earlier and in the beginning they showed this new movie of Tom Cruise. Edge of Tomorrow. I got surprised because it's an exact replica of the manga "All You Need is Kill" from Death Note's writers. I wonder if they'll take legal actions against one another.

Edit: researched a bit and they're both based on the same light novel.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
On another note, I watched Godzilla earlier and in the beginning they showed this new movie of Tom Cruise. Edge of Tomorrow. I got surprised because it's an exact replica of the manga "All You Need is Kill" from Death Note's writers. I wonder if they'll take legal actions against one another.
They're both adaptions of a Japanese novel, and I'm pretty sure the movie people got permission. They just changed the title to not make it so awkward

_hekk05

Banned
I see Lain has done it again. His nsfw ways are ok but my moonrune spoilers aren't. I call shenanigans
lol

I read my manga with a cold drink by my side, and usually a game alt-tabbed. These days its ragnarok online.

Kurita

Serious answer though, 95% (I don't know the real number) of the manga I read is physical volumes.
Dat paper feels good.
YlVGJ.png

Lain

I wonder what kind of manga has such a title...

...T-This kind of recommendation is allowed here? (ಠ_ಠ)
Well, it's not a recommendation, more of an impression, though I did find it entertaining enough that I'd recommend it if I had to, to the like-minded people.

It's Lain, what do you expect

That almost hurts. I think I'll go re-read volume 8 of March Comes In Like a Lion to console myself.

Shengar

Well, it's not a recommendation, more of an impression, though I did find it entertaining enough that I'd recommend it if I had to, to the like-minded people.

I've checked it, the tags seems fine, the art is good, and it does brim with content which suited to my taste. Thanks for sharing this to like minded people.
Now I just need the right time to read it.

UQ Holder 35

Fate couldn't have Negi so off to whisk away his grandson.

And lol, looks like Karin gets wrapped to somewhere else now too.

Zweizer

Banned

Oh. I didn't mean to blame you or anything. I just found it surprising, though I guess if there's some thread asking for NSFW music during filthy sex in the OT, this kind of thing should fly around here. By all means, recommend away. It's not like it's going to corrupt some pure, innocent minds anyways (at the very least, not mine).

Es-tu fou frère.

Sounds so sexy in French.

Baka & Gogh

We go on with the "violence to bitches" panels:

wEbesjw.png

2 Volumes story in high school, from the same author as National Quiz and Obrigado!
The two main characters, two best friends are eccentric musicians, truly losers with a heart of gold, that fall heads over heels over a bullied pretty girl with a passion for cloth-making. Alas, there will be lots of bumps in their special relationship.

To be honest, I was not convinced by the story. It was interesting in that it isn't the typical romance, at least I have to give it that. It's more a SoL that
goes from friendship to love to drama to friendship.

But that's the main story. It's structured as a EP, side A / side B, with the side B having short stories. Funnily, I liked these a bit more. Kind of crazy and weird, in general, but cool.

Revo

Witch Hunt 2

New threads of plot leads into the expected school escalation.

Oh, My God! 24

Poor Zeus, got kicked out of the friendship corporation.

speaking of, how do you guys generally read your manga?
I don't read manga, it reads me. Ceaselessly, mercilessly snaking its grasping tendrils from the page and into my psyche, never resting, never letting me sleep until my backlog returns to nothingness. But it's impossible, there's too much, for every series that finishes five more take its place, I can't win, but it won't let me stop, it keeps coming in, it keeps coming, i want it to stop, please make it stop, make it stop, make it stop make it stop it stop it stop it stop it

Charade

That would explain many things.

Man, it's just a joke Lain y'know...it's not like...I'm not like...it's not even like possible man...hehe

Fushigi na Shounen 11

Yurika :(

Sorry Zweizer, but Revo is the best junior in the thread :D
Also the chapter where my avatar is from...with added megane of course.

Edit: Going to start reading Lemonade.

Don't do it! Save yourself!
If you're talking about the one by Shioya Teruko

UQ Holder

Jesus. That was a fucking massacre.

UQ's members, even the stronger ones, are bush league compared to Negi as expected. Fate wrecked their asses so badly I wouldn't blame them for looking into other lines of work after hearing about it from Kirie. XD

Shengar

I also should read and be sad

speaking of, how do you guys generally read your manga?
Skimmed through unless the manga requires attention to be read, have an excellent art, or anything that have useful and substantial wall of text. Though lately I just skimmed through all the pages, and the only that doesn't is Ore to Akuma no Blues because of its amazing artwork.
With pants on, generally.

Also this.

Though not otakus, 2 girls came to Comiket to play for three days by brilliant thunder

Somehow I get the suspicion Comiket doesn't work like that, especially in how to sell some manga. On the bright side, this was surely filled to the brim with content.

More likely it doesn't but its nice to dream.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
fuck, I just tripped down my stairs and now my leg hurts

That part of Donyatsu is golden. I wonder why food shaped animal life in a post apocalyptic Japan with giant robot could worked out so well.
I think you've just explained why it does. It's absurd and I love it for that

That almost hurts. I think I'll go re-read volume 8 of March Comes In Like a Lion to console myself.
I've only got tough love for smutGAF and moonrune readers

Kuusou Spin Flower 1
That was actually sort of interesting for what I thought was going to be your average shoujo manga. Not much to say about it now, but her father's and the club's mysteriousness has at least been established

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom