• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraph of the End 26
BzSdZlqIYAEbYqt.png:large
How odd to have a swimsuit page at the start of the chapter, though I was about to say how did they have time for it considering the demon offensive but it seems it was a just for fun page.

Funny chapter on teamwork and strategy ending in a faster pace than I expected.

Mika's pages were just as good, I wonder if he will give in to his cravings and jump Yu to drink his blood. Could one imagine the situation. The writer, has, in other works resorted to going through worst case scenarios so...

G.ZZZ

Toriko's still the best shonen out there by far, but it's getting the bleach disease lately and i'm actually fearing for it.

dramatis

Now I see why FFXV took that direction.
I said it partially in jest, but also partially in truth.

I think the reason for the difference between Toriko and Naruto is the same reason Nisekoi is 300k while Kuroko is 600k. It's certainly the reason why Gintama used to sell more than Toriko.

That's also why I think the FF15 direction (in that aspect) is semi-interesting, and wonder if it will see results.

Zweizer

Banned
I said it partially in jest, but also partially in truth.

I think the reason for the difference between Toriko and Naruto is the same reason Nisekoi is 300k while Kuroko is 600k. It's certainly the reason why Gintama used to sell more than Toriko.

That's also why I think the FF15 direction (in that aspect) is semi-interesting, and wonder if it will see results.

I know there's some truth in it. The question is rather how much of an impact it does have. I guess we'll get our answer when FFXV will be on sale.

I know there's some truth in it. The question is rather how much of an impact it does have. I guess we'll get our answer when FFXV will be on sale.

If worse comes to worse (or best comes to best), they'll release FFXV-2 and we can have an idol RPG, cause that cast is literally one step and one flashly outfit from being it.

Fairy Tail 403

This chapter demonstrates why I hate Erza. I can't stand her character in battle. EVERY fight she had her back against the wall, she pulled through with the power of friendship, or in this case, the power of light. Everyone thinks she is a bad ass. No she isn't. She is just an op bitch that ALWAYS uses some friendship or power of good to win. Why the flying fuck is she, who had all five sense destroyed, able to even land a hit on someone who is continually powering up? Same crap against Minerva , Kagura when she had a broken leg, and against Azuma, I despise this character. She doesn't win any fights on her own. Terrible chapter.

Sorry for the rant people.

Zweizer

Banned
Sore ha Omoi no Kakera (One-shot) by Caramel Crunch

Cute goat girls yuri with a pretty novel take on love letters and, uh, goats.

Genuinely surprised that after 10 pages, the Naruto thread in the off topic hasn't descended into pairing wars.

Nice change of pace for once.

bigkrev

I have no experience with Lightning outside of Theatrythem, so Thursday and the Steam unlock of FF13 will be something for me.

Seraph of the End 26

Mostly a filler chapter, but at least the scene of Mika's impulses taking over with that little girl are giving some sense of time progression. It also seems like we are moving ahead starting next chapter, which is nice, as I haven't given a shit about any of these characters introduced the past few chapters.

Zweizer

Banned
Suzuka ch61

Would be funny if he used his running skills to escape Suzuka's wrath or something. Alas.

Suzuka ch62

She still doesn't get it?

Suzuka ch63

Honoka still can't catch a break. Just give up on this moron already.

Suzuka ch64

The fuck is wrong with you.

Suzuka ch65

Holy shit. Spinning so fast it must be a centrifuge in her head, which might explains everything.

Suzuka ch66

Ahahahahahahaha.

Suzuka ch67

He deserves nothing better.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Sore ha Omoi no Kakera
I have no idea that eating letter can be so lewd....
There also a yuri goat.

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword 7

Dude just use the same move as Xu Fang from Tekken Chinmi! what a badass.

Zweizer

Banned
One Who Depicts Love (One-shot) by Yotsuhara Furiko

Pretty cute, if somewhat melodramatic, yuri story about writing and unrequited love.
Charade, you should inspire yourself from that for a future writing challenge!

Shengar

Isn't it a harem manga? I'm not sure that fits in my spectrum of taste.
Pison School is not harem, it is an over-the-top ecchi manga. Despite being an ecchi manga, it have really great art. But I know that the content might be off putting to some people. Thankfully Hiramoto Akira draw something that have similar artistry. You would like to checked out Me and The Devil Blues if you like Homunculus.

kasane

Seraph of the End 26

How odd to have a swimsuit page at the start of the chapter, though I was about to say how did they have time for it considering the demon offensive but it seems it was a just for fun page.

Funny chapter on teamwork and strategy ending in a faster pace than I expected.

Mika's pages were just as good, I wonder if he will give in to his cravings and jump Yu to drink his blood. Could one imagine the situation. The writer, has, in other works resorted to going through worst case scenarios so...

cant wait till this releases in english

Zweizer

Banned
Pison School is not harem, it is an over-the-top ecchi manga. Despite being an ecchi manga, it have really great art. But I know that the content might be off putting to some people.

I prefer to call it "philosophical smut" myself, although as Dresden said it actually transcends smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom