• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4-koma Collection 27

Wow do I know how this guy feels. Sometimes your berserk button is just suddenly pressed by a few badly chosen words
bavsepx.jpg

scy

Wasnt Aunt Tits that did it?

Aunt Tits was probably the breakout performance of the year that short of showed all the change that had happened but I think it was TLR that really started it off.

My memory is fuzzy, though. Maybe Aunt Tits was around longer than I'm remembering.

One Piece 763

That Doffy flashback.

That adventures of the Doflamingo family with Cora doing something hilarious in every panel.

That reveal of Law being a D.

God Bless Oda.

Naruto 695

Bleach 600 wooo hooraaay

That was a dude?

One Piece 763

I always wondered when a good natured Celestial Dragon would appear. That didn't seem to turn out too good for him.

Well Doffy that kind of sucks for you, but it probably sucked for Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette too. I'll have a hard time gathering up any sympathy for Celestial Dragons.

Pretty good chapter, liked seeing the Doffy Family do actual pirate stuff. I had to do a triple fucking take at
Trafalgar D Watel Law.

dani_dc

Bleach 600

In one chapter she(he?) mocks his opponent for babbling his mouth about his powers, now she reveals where the real palace is, followed by her companion explaining how the cage works.

This was a Bleach chapter all right.

I wonder if the posters actually know what it's about or are only using this as an opportunity to criticize companies they don't like without regard to context.
There's really no need to wonder about anything.

Big One

Banned
Imo, the content has been up to par with the rest of the work.
Some of it has been solid, like you said the plot developments about Historia for example have been solid. But I feel like all of these constant chattering about psuedo-philosophical stuff is going to get the series nowhere. I just want "something" to get us closer to the main goal, and judging by what I'm hearing about the spoilers we might be getting that something.

Bleach 600

In one chapter she(he?) mocks his opponent for babbling his mouth about his powers, now she reveals where the real palace is, followed by her companion explaining how the cage works.

This was a Bleach chapter all right.

Apparently Kubo can't figure out a way to explain it to the audience without the characters blabbing it out loud to their opponents...

Revo

Shokugeki no Soma 89

Next match is probably the most likely possible either winner but there is definitely a favorite.

Nordicus

Dorohedoro 128

So weird seeing En without his mask. And while it was always a chance that Shin was going to die after being turned into a mind-controlled zombie like that, being painfully turned into hundreds/thousands of mushrooms is too far.

I don't think we even know what happened to poor Noi yet! I'd happily sacrificed almost any 2 characters, even more, to get Shin and Noi back

iavi

There's got to be some shakeup's in this next round of Shokugekis. I don't see Soma taking it.

Honestly see Curry bro taking the top.

Ran and the Gray World (caught up)

man, that was a ride. I was up to half way through the insect fight (before Black Outarou) and just caught up.

So much amazing art

best couple is winning couple

Ran's power is insane

What a great manga

Stulaw

Shokugeki no Soma 89

Goddammit, Soma.

Why did you have to put up a loser flag like that?

You were doing so well.

If anything, he'll win the final and find 8-10 even harder opponents to beat, with Nakiri standing at the top, only to find that she's not even the final boss.

wonzo

Banned
Japan Tengu Party Illustrated 8-14

The woeful life of Shinobu as she works for the bumbling and equally pathetic as he is mad Tengu Master whom hides in a Bass Guitar Case away from the EVIL EYES of the creepy uncle obsessed with Shinobu's replacement. The masters dream of a new dawn for the befallen Tengu of old and the hope placed in the eccentric hermit Mr. Z! Mr. Z! Mr. Z! and the foolish fools that follow. The poor young Tengu that loves the ideal of wandering with no home, as free as the wind; and the young middle-schooler tengu beacon that gets dragged into this laughable mess. All this flowing within the equally eclectic art makes this one of the best comics I've ever read and I'm sure the next two volumes will deliver.

fuck me this is brilliant

Soma 89

Glad to see Stalker-kun will stick around.
Next match looks interesting,
am thinking Soma will lose to Erina

12 Beast 9

This is chuuni as fuck. And I guess Viral will be back or something
Ursula next? There's already tentacles in the silhouette.

Akame ga Kill! Zero 11

Who was that?
I have a weird feeling like none of these people matter and they'll all die anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Attack on Titan 62

Wat?

Soma 89

Glad to see Stalker-kun will stick around.
Next match looks interesting,
am thinking Soma will lose to Erina

12 Beast 9

This is chuuni as fuck. And I guess Viral will be back or something
Ursula next? There's already tentacles in the silhouette.

Akame ga Kill! Zero 11

Who was that?
I have a weird feeling like none of these people matter and they'll all die anyway.

He isn't actually competing against Erina....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shokugeki no Soma

Should be interesting to see Mimakasa's new style when he reappears.
But the real fight is about to begin! (I say that since it was obvious Soma would win the last one).

Attack on Titan

CALLED IT! Completely called Eren eating his dad.

Though... the Reiss family has a memory-based power? How bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom