• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

Is this a bet?

PSA: Specify whether you're actually betting or not cause I wouldn't want to add anyone who didn't want to put themselves on the line!

I'm betting this time
Could I use the loli old professor as my avatar in case Curry Guy win?

dani_dc

Attack On Titan 62

This revelation was on the way for awhile, now the questin is why was Eren dad at the chapel to begin with. Also who was the female titan he killed.

I have a feeling that the Ackerman surname will be related with the Royal family, which is why Hanji did not talk about it right now.

Curious to hear what was told to Historia to get her to flip flop.
Anyone could have typed that, my real names not on it
I'd be careful with the DTL defense, that's how Dragona got de-modded after all. A mod like you probably as a few enemies around, never know who's listening...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm betting this time
Could I use the loli old professor as my avatar in case Curry Guy win?

Nope! Some other bet maybe, somewhere down the line.

Like a waifu shokugeki.

BTW, additional rule. If you're currently serving out a bet, I ask you to tack on the sentence from this bet either in front of or behind your current sentence(s). Since it's only one week, there shouldn't be much of a problem doing it first before returning to your previous bet. Also it's more funny if everyone changes their avatar at the same time.

Haly

Bu-but the Curry Guy wouldn't complete without her D:

If I allow loli prof, I would have to allow Arisu as well for parity, and that kind of defeats the point of PUNISHMENT.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
If I allow loli prof, I would have to allow Arisu as well for parity, and that kind of defeats the point of PUNISHMENT.

yeah i'd switch my vote to curry guy just so i could have Arisu-sama~ as my avatar when curry guy loses

Sai

Sai, Juugo, Sakura, and Shikamaru seemed to know Sasuke was intending to pull some shit. (Sorry for shit screencaps, too lazy to fix the watermarks):

Naruto seemed to know too, but it's a little more ambiguous. These were all from 634 and 635.
Also:

shady1_zpsffa57ced.png

shady2_zps5d600922.png

shady3_zps295bee7e.png

lol are you fucking kidding. "PROVE THAT THEY KNEW HE WAS UP TO SOME SHIT" "LOL EVEN IF YOU PROVE IT, HE'S STILL GOOD" How the fuck does Sasuke being up to something and them not trusting him equate to him being good. Do you even read what you write sometimes.
lulz

Dresden

Losing the bet because Curry-chan wins gets you a nice avatar with the best male design from Soma on it.

Losing the bet because EvilSoma wins makes you look like an edgelord. The deck is stacked here.

Haly

Losing the bet because Curry-chan wins gets you a nice avatar with the best male design from Soma on it.

Losing the bet because EvilSoma wins makes you look like an edgelord. The deck is stacked here.

You're just gay for curry guy.

Also Evil Soma gets the JoJo pose, so it balances out.

Nobelsse 340

Leave it to Tao to talk his way out of possible harm LOL

also we now know the name of that Wolf Lady and wouldn't be surprised if those 2 introduced in the the last/this chapter are gonna be the victims of the team's new powers

Quixzlizx

Fuuka 34

I think Seo-sensei's troll with this series is that he's going to play it as a completely straight romance as we get more and more worked up about how Suzuka and Yamato's daughter could be this perfect.

Shokugeki no Soma 89

Takumi throwing down the gauntlet boss-style.

Tosh wants to draw Erina doujins so badly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Fuuka 34

I think Seo-sensei's troll with this series is that he's going to play it as a completely straight romance as we get more and more worked up about how Suzuka and Yamato's daughter could be this perfect.

My god, a meta troll? We'll be trolled even if he told us that's what he's doing, since there's always the danger he could change his mind.

dani_dc

My god, a meta troll? We'll be trolled even if he told us that's what he's doing, since there's always the danger he could change his mind.
He even took the time to set up Sara love triangle within the band in this latest chapter.
I have no idea what to expect anymore.

Quixzlizx

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 44

lmao, Koumoto-sensei got fucking rekt by the principal this chapter.

He even took the time to set up Sara love triangle within the band in this latest chapter.
I have no idea what to expect anymore.

Considering how Tama-chan bounced right off of Yuu's shields, I don't see how Sara has a chance in hell.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Seriously, this could go off the rails at any moment but doesn't seem to be heading in that direction.

Wait, what? How?

Look at Corazon's face.

Now look at Ivankov's face.

Now look at Corazon's face again.

Now look at Ivankov's face again.

Now look at the eyeliner corazon has.

Now look at Ivankov's eyeliner.

Now look at Corazon's face.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Look at Corazon's face.

Now look at Corazon's face again.

Now look at Ivankov's face again.

Now look at the eyeliner corazon has.

Now look at Ivankov's eyeliner.

Now look at Corazon's face.

The chin is different. Ivankov has an arrow for a chin, Corazon has a normal one.

You still could be right, but it may be a longshot.

One Piece

That panel with daddy protecting his two children was heart wrenching.

I'm kinda glad we're not getting a full blown flashback of the family's downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom