• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyx

Naruto
Boring.

One Piece
Everyone's a D now. Maybe even Doflamingo. I think the World Nobles know something about that Will of D.

Shengar

I stopped reading SnK when that woman titan get caught. But when I was about to continue it, my friends said it just mysteries upon mysteries piling up without any resolution. Then there is this coup, turned into human vs human which personally I found boring since its already done numerous time already by post-apocalypse fiction. Maybe it was the right decision not to continue it. Shame though, because the earlier chapters were really good and solid.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I stopped reading SnK when that woman titan get caught. But when I was about to continue it, my friends said it just mysteries upon mysteries piling up without any resolution. Then there is this coup, turned into human vs human which personally I found boring since its already done numerous time already by post-apocalypse fiction. Maybe it was the right decision not to continue it. Shame though, because the earlier chapters were really good and solid.

I got bored with it as well but I randomly checked out the raw for this month's chapter and uh... yeah. :|

Zephyx

Attack on Titan 62

Wow. I didn't understand the first part of his memories though. The second part where he
eats his father to gain his powers
is clear. Now we wait..

Akito

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou 45
fPFfA2F.jpg
Aw sheeeeeeit, it's happening
I wish :(

OP

Darkness on both sides... Revenge changes people and destroys their morality

Oh snap Law is a D... Also Doffy's bro can talk?! It was all a lie

Soma

Takumi is going to turn into an avenger

Bleach

What I predict is that the 0th division will just stall the stern Ritters (maybe defeat one too) but Ichigo and his posse will fight the rest and the big boss

Naruto

Action.... Clashes... Flashbacks of old clashes

Yup it is the end of times

Toriko

It is like Pikmin and Jurassic Park up in here

Zebra killing that creepy monkey thing

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soma:

Time for FFXV side character battle!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Spoiler tags, how do they work?

We haven't used spoiler tags for released chapters in 7 years. I think the only time the thread ever agreed to tag stuff was Fullmetal Alchemist.

Wait, what.

Is there an arc teaser that I missed or something?

No, people are confused into thinking the winner fights Erina when they don't.

I need a suit like that school official guy's one though.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It's a homage to their "Rose and Camellia" game. Those two games are wrist-destroyers.

This one has fabulous dialogue though, easy to get into even if I never played La Mulana. Rose and Camellia was about a girl bitchslapping her way through all of the women in the family of the man she wanted to marry or something.

Each opponent has a weak point, if that helps.

I knew about the Rose and Camellia games, but I didn't know there was a La Mulana version of it. All 3 are amazing (and I'm sure the 4th one that just showed up at Comiket is too), but I think I have to give the La Mulana version the edge, just for having Mulbruk say "Who is this bitch?"

Prove it. Provide quotes. Pages. Anything. Then I'll believe you.

Sai, Juugo, Sakura, and Shikamaru seemed to know Sasuke was intending to pull some shit. (Sorry for shit screencaps, too lazy to fix the watermarks):

Naruto seemed to know too, but it's a little more ambiguous. These were all from 634 and 635.

Just because Kakashi and some other fuckwits were skeptical about Sasuke's face turn, doesn't mean that Sasuke didn't turn good.
lol are you fucking kidding. "PROVE THAT THEY KNEW HE WAS UP TO SOME SHIT" "LOL EVEN IF YOU PROVE IT, HE'S STILL GOOD" How the fuck does Sasuke being up to something and them not trusting him equate to him being good. Do you even read what you write sometimes.

jchap

Soma

Takumi threw up the big win flag by making Soma hold on to his knife. With nothing significant on the line except his family heirloom even Soma's main character armor will not survive.

Haly

Akira obviously. He has had far more hints being dropped about his skills than Kurokiba.

Haly

Who is going to win next round, Curry Guy or Evil Soma?

Losers wear an avatar of the winning character (must be art from the manga) for one week after the chapter debut. Reply if you want to put your food where your mouth is.

Curry Guy:
Moi
Dresden
Antiwhippy

Evil Soma:
Shengar

Shokugeki no Soma 90 spoilers

Soma goes to Erina's special seat area to watch the match. Nikumi and Tadokoro are jealous.

Soma showing good taste.

Also they have been setting spice dude as the guy to beat in this arc since the beginning, don't be fools*

I'm not betting still lol

Shengar

The next match is infinitely more interesting because the authors have more freedom to cook up the fight between them, making the result unpredictable.
I put my bet on Evil Soma definitely

Haly

evil soma def gonna win

Is this a bet?

PSA: Specify whether you're actually betting or not cause I wouldn't want to add anyone who didn't want to put themselves on the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom