• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Up next:

Erina Nakiri dies in a pressure cooker explosion.

Chitoge Kirisaki dies in a crossfire of a shootout between the Beehive Gang and the Shuhei Group.

Urara Shiraishi dies when the witch controlling her uses the power to command her to jump off a bridge.

Shouko Nishimiya commits suicide stemming from guilt after Ishida stubs his toe, which she blames on herself.

Eren loses control of his titan form and eats Mikasa.

Hori and Miyamura break up and then she gets murdered 10 years later, that other guy who was hot for Hori strangles Miyamura for not stopping it.

LeleSocho

Banned
Erina Nakiri dies in a pressure cooker explosion.

8lJjT62.png

Only my Toriko bros like TheRealTalker will understand it.

Wait.

So people are now comparing Fuuka to Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien?

That means best girl is going to actually win?

In a Seo manga?

Wooooooooooooow.

I am honestly surprised.

dani_dc

Don't be silly. He's a robot.

Robots can have emotions! There's an entire field dedicated to given emotions to AI.

Panda is simply the most advanced, and secret, result of such experiences.

Wait.

So people are now comparing Fuuka to Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien?

That means best girl is going to actually win?

In a Seo manga?

Wooooooooooooow.

I am honestly surprised.

Only cause main girl got ran over by a truck.

just wait until next week when we find out it was just a dream

he'll reveal that his master troll was actually just to troll us and make us think he was trolling us. The Trollception.

honestly though, I don't think he'll kill her off. If he does I'm straight dropping the manga though.

dani_dc

he'll reveal that his master troll was actually just to troll us and make us think he was trolling us. The Trollception.

honestly though, I don't think he'll kill her off. If he does I'm straight dropping the manga though.

Now I'm hoping she's dead just to see if you'd actually do that, or how long you'd hold off.

Fuuka Spoilers

But that fuckin truck was huge. There's no way any regular person could survive that. Unless Seo comes up with some bullshit reason. Even if she somehow does survive she has to be critically injured in some way. Like there has to be heavy consequences.

dani_dc

Fuuka Spoilers

But that fuckin truck was huge. There's no way any regular person could survive that. Unless Seo comes up with some bullshit reason. Even if she somehow does survive she has to be heavily injured in some way.

That would depend of the speed of the vehicle, which is hard to gauge in a manga.

VRMN

That would depend of the speed of the vehicle, which is hard to gauge in a manga.
Realistically, as stated earlier, it couldn't have been going at speed because of where and how it takes place. But she's in a pool of her own blood because seologic.png. It's clearly meant to be a critical injury. Fatal seems like a long shot because of title character plot armor, but very serious isn't in doubt.

I don't think anyone believes she's gonna just get up and go on her merry way after it.

like we're probably gonna have a coma or something. She won't be dead though.

scenario: Tama will come to see Yuu while he's visiting Fuuka. She tries to comfort him and goes for a kiss. Fuuka wakes up and it's the first thing she sees. More drama. Very Seo.

Quixzlizx

Fuuka 36

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I BELIEVED IN YOU AND YOUR TWISTED GENIUS.

HEARTWARMING STORIES ABOUT SELF-ABSORBED DOUCHEBAGS WHO WE RAGE AT AS THEY GET EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE WHILE THEY FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR 200 CHAPTERS, YET HAVE EYE-ROLLINGLY CONVENIENT, ENTIRELY UNDESERVED HAPPY ENDINGS. THAT'S SEO-SENSEI.

THIS... THIS IS ALL WRONG. SEO, COME OUT HERE AND GET REKT LIKE A MAN, YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD!

AND NOW I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO SEE SUZUKA AND YAMATO AT THE HOSPITAL. FUCK!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 36

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I BELIEVED IN YOU AND YOUR TWISTED GENIUS.

HEARTWARMING STORIES ABOUT SELF-ABSORBED DOUCHEBAGS WHO WE RAGE AT AS THEY GET EVERYTHING THEY DESERVE WHILE THEY FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR 200 CHAPTERS, YET HAVE EYE-ROLLINGLY CONVENIENT, ENTIRELY UNDESERVED HAPPY ENDINGS. THAT'S SEO-SENSEI.

THIS... THIS IS ALL WRONG. SEO, COME OUT HERE AND GET REKT LIKE A MAN, YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD!

AND NOW I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO SEE SUZUKA AND YAMATO AT THE HOSPITAL. FUCK!

You mean the funeral home.

dani_dc

Your pain pleases me greatly Quix.

With a truck that size it doesn't need to be moving exceptionally fast, even going the speed limit may just be enough to do fatal damage.

Realistically, as stated earlier, it couldn't have been going at speed because of where and how it takes place. But she's in a pool of her own blood because seologic.png. It's clearly meant to be a critical injury. Fatal seems like a long shot because of title character plot armor, but very serious isn't in doubt.

I would understand if it were a small vehicle but this one was fuckin huge.

Fair enough. I do think she's in serious state.
Hoping she's dead just for the reactions, even though I actually like her.

You mean the funeral home.

Didn't we get a scene with bone-picking the remains of the dead ex-bf in Suzuka?
Part 2.

So guys this is what Kaneki would look like if he were a female.

1413929113835.png

It would really be awesome to see Kaneki as a female. Though seeing her suffer would depress me like it did with Kaneki :(

Quasar

Chihayafuru 135-6 - Frustrating is a word I'd use as a Chihaya/Arata shipper. His confession seems so long ago now and she still hasn't responded.

Angry Grimace

I'd do an avatar bet Fuuka isn't dead, but I don't think a Suzuka avatar is amusing enough to bother with. Nobody even knows what it is other than MangaGAF.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'd do an avatar bet Fuuka isn't dead, but I don't think a Suzuka avatar is amusing enough to bother with. Nobody even knows what it is other than MangaGAF.

I'd take that bet since I think she's definitely dead. Maybe we should have someone here pick an embarrassing avatar to wear and the loser has to use it for a week.

tariniel

Can I ask for recommendations? I don't really read much manga or watch anime in the last few years, with the exception that I've kept reading Naruto weekly for many years now.

The only manga I've read are: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Liar Game. I can't remember anything else really.

I typically enjoy the fights and power level junk like DBZ. Is there anything newish that I should check out? I'm not interested in One Piece because the back log is just too massive.

Is there manga outside my comfort zone that's so good I should try it anyways?

Edit: Actually I'm retarded and noticed a section in the first post that would answer this question. I'll leave it here anyways so you can laugh at me.

Angry Grimace

I'd take that bet since I think she's definitely dead. Maybe we should have someone here pick an embarrassing avatar to wear and the loser has to use it for a week.

You have way too much faith in Seo if you believe he's going to kill the named main character.

Can I ask for recommendations? I don't really read much manga or watch anime in the last few years, with the exception that I've kept reading Naruto weekly for many years now.

The only manga I've read are: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Liar Game. I can't remember anything else really.

I typically enjoy the fights and power level junk like DBZ. Is there anything newish that I should check out? I'm not interested in One Piece because the back log is just too massive.

Is there manga outside my comfort zone that's so good I should try it anyways?

Edit: Actually I'm retarded and noticed a section in the first post that would answer this question. I'll leave it here anyways so you can laugh at me.

Fullmetal Alchemist. Its the same genre and better than all of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom