• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime provides more supporting evidence for ichijou x shu being the outcome, it gave the girls light flares but gave Shu stars for Ichijou scene.
CCQfLuuWYAA8ra-.png:large

Shu is the best as a villain.

Seooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How many lives must Truck's destroy?

Sorry guys I just had to comment on this.
Seo just destroying people's lives.
😌

Anyways Sunrise has truly been a blessing for Gintama's manga. I really hope they adapt most if not all the material in the manga.

Scum

Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na! - Oyako Heroine Funtousu 1
So a retired superhero decide to return to the scene after finding that her daughter become a superhero as well. Lewdness ensue.
I mean seriously, villain organization name: Blowjob. Hero organization name: N.U.D.E
How the main antagonist introduced, coolly sit on a throne while three girls going xxx on her.

klkblush.png

Arslan Senki, Blood Blockade Battlefront, SNAFU, and Gintama have been great.

Still waiting on Yamada and the Seven Witches though.

if funi ever puts up Blood Blockade Battlefront.

SNAFU character design change is hard to accept, and IM only on episode 30 of gintama s1.

Yamada will only be good if they go beyond the drama, and show Tamaki and Kurosaki.

Haikyuu!! 153
CCRsnCTWMAA4xbq.png

There is so much material from their practice gym scenes from that summer. Im glad we keep getting more scenes of the characters there, this time on Ushiwaka. I thought it was building up to a Tsukki being important in this match, but then Nishinoya from out of nowhere. Tsukki better be next, he was so close.

Quixzlizx

Domestic na Kanojo 36

Damn Natsuo, you pretty much always said the wrong thing except for at the end of the chapter. And you're wondering why you're not getting any.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I don't watch anime at all. Wondering whether I should start doing so.

Once I watched them but that'll be like, 10 to 20-ish years ago maybe? Ever since I discovered manga I never watch anime again.

Quixzlizx

Once I watched them but that'll be like, 10 to 20-ish years ago maybe? Ever since I discovered manga I never watch anime again.

I watch one or two shows a year. Generally, one is the anime of a LN/manga I really liked, and one is a hard rec from someone I trust.

Shengar

You're doing yourself a massive disservice by not watching Baccano, Spice&Wolf, and Durarara.

Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai 02

This might be cause everyone's elementary school kids instead of your usual high schoolers but it was pretty cool to have to whole oh no, she's going to exclude me from the class and the main character just goes, fine! do it!.

On the other hand, Nekota is still so cool~

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I see SMUTgaf jumping in to
Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na! - Oyako Heroine Funtousu
Lovely :3

Do you like big girl 13

S&M chapter, but this is probably the least hardcore one when compared to previous chapter....

Do you like big girl 14

Suddenly, yuri.

Flying Witch 17

Majestic flying whale. This series really remind me Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō, though this one is in fantasy setting.

School Mermaid 7-8

Well, uh, that's certainly new. Wonder what the criteria are to invoke their wrath like that. Maybe it's if your love interest is already in a happy and serious relationship?

Also someone really needs to add a warning to the notebook about not bringing another person on your hunt, since it almost inevitably doesn't end well. Or, in the case of the previous story, it ends too well.

It's a shame there's only one more volume of this, since it's one of my favourite series that's still updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom