• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Also, Sakura response was super weird. Considering she knew Sasuke didn't wear glasses yet responded like she didn't know.

Honestly Sarada has every right to be kind of pissed off over the whole ordeal.

Zweizer

Banned
I started reading Oyasumi Punpun. Man, this shit is all sorts of messed up, and I haven't even hit the halfway point yet. :[

Welcome to the Punpun train! Enjoy the ride~

This is similar, I take it? A quick glance at Google images and, wow, I really like this art. I'll throw it on my plan to read list.

Kokou no Hito is great, and the art in particular is incredible.
After that read Boys on the Run, then Himizu!

The series has been secretly building an Harem around big brother, this was the plan all around.

I can actually see this happening lol

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Naruto

Lmao.

Is Salad even Sakura's daughter? Also the names are dumb as shit; Salad and Bolt c'mon. smfh...

balgajo

Naruto Gaiden 1

Is the blue/gray haired guy a Ootsuki descendant? Maybe the son of the antagonist of Last Naruto movie? I don't even know if he was alive in the end of the movie.

LeleSocho

Banned
ahahahahahha Naruto
ahhahahahaahahhaha

ahahahhahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahah

ahahahah
ahahahahahhahahahaha

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

One Piece 784
well that was disappointing.

Naruto Gaiden
I see kish is trolling his fan base still this is a good way to get certain fans to talk about the manga .
Also the sauce is still a waste now adding worthless dad to the mix.

Rhapsody

Banned
Naruto

Lmao.

Is Salad even Sakura's daughter? Also the names are dumb as shit; Salad and Bolt c'mon. smfh...

I actually like (or more like don't mind) Boruto's name because there's meaning behind it.

Chapter was amusing. Kishi purposely made her look like Karin just for that lol

Fox318

Naruto
s3blo.png

Revo

Pandora Hearts 104 (end)

~100 page final chapter, jesus.
Well, its been a varied ride. Lots of not understanding what was going on, lots of not remembering what was going on cause didn't really care. I enjoyed the beginning, though I guess you can say that about a lot of stuff.

Not sad at all that its over, or really care that its over.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Omg I feel so terrible for Sakura. She's practically a spinster now :( A lonely, unloved, virgin and emotionally unstable spinster.

dani_dc

One Piece 784

The fist being pulled inside his own arm for a spring effect is a neat technique, but I'm not feeling the design at all.

Though with characters comments about Luffy look I'm guessing that Oda is aware that Luffy looks silly and might be planning to have a more "definitive" version later on.

Sylphyn maybe, but I can't see it happening with Kirie. I'd say his harem is already big enough!

Harem are all encapsulating, Kirie doesn't has a chance.

Maybe she'll join the Harem by proxy of Umaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom