• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Lets be honest, most of what's happening now is more interesting than what happened during the War arc.

I want to see Salads and ChoCho awesome adventure though.

Nightbird

Meat and Salad on an Amazing Adventure

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

Nightbird

One Piece 785

Soo, thats it?
This extremly long Arc, and Luffy mashed him in two Chapters after powering up?

Not sure if i like it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Naruto Gaiden chapter 2
omg I love chouchou, and this shit is getting interesting as hell.
I know it will be as the plot demands it but sarada cant possibly think she can follow the hokage of all people and notbe spotted can she?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Don't like how Awakening can potentially disrupts power level, like bankai / super saiyan tier of power up.

It doesn't seem to be a straight power-up, more of a new way to use the power. Donflamingo's awakening didn't make him any more powerful, it just made his power more versatile.

dani_dc

Naruto 702

Please, no more Sharigans, just forget about them and focus on the much more interesting family issues.

Also we got confirmation that Sasuke does own a phone but apparently never bothered to use it to contact his "family".

More mysterious about Sarada birth, how odd that Shizune wouldn't talk about it.
I still think this is all red herring, but I really hope that's not the case and Sarada ends up not being Sakura daugther (bonus point if Sakura isn't really Sasuke wife).

Naruto 702

MangaGAF should make a bet to see who Sarada parents are, just for the lulz

I'm in team "It should be Karin but it will turn out it was all a misunderstanding and it's really Sakura".

I really hope I'm wrong.

Revo

Sasuke and Sakura are married, but Sakura is infertile. She really wanted to raise Sasuke's kid so they got Karin and knocked her up and kicked her out of the picture right after the birth.

Instead of just having a normal picture of Sasuke around the house they decided to have her acclimate to that picture in the long term and when they finally would decide to tell her (probably the one time Sasuke decided to be in the village for two decades) they would use that picture.

However Karin couldn't just be content with being completely out of the picture of her child's life so they decided upon using her glasses as the way that she might figure it out for herself if she ever happened upon the full picture.

It all fits.

I still find it hilarious that Sasuke has a PHONE but hasn't contacted Sarada in TWELVE years.

Holy fucking shit

:lol

Sakura continues to take L's.

Zweizer

Banned
One Piece ch785

I hope it won't be settled as easily as that.

Boruto Sarada ch702

I really hope the whole NTR thing is true and the whole Sharingan thing is due to Sasuke really getting around.

OP

lol at that old lady
I am guessing luffy will suffer the after effects of over using his haki next week

Bleach

Screw Grimjaw I am more pleased that Nelliel is back

Naruto

So many question..... I need all of them answers but alas this chapter never had it :(

Kakashi and Shizune still looking young as ever

Were is my Toriko :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

dani_dc

One Piece 785

Can't wait until Luffy awakens his power and makes everything around him rubber in a couple arcs.

I really hope Doflamingo doesn't outright loses the battle, especially not this early, some kind of tie/unfinished fight would work fine, as I can't see Luffy losing, or at least if he does lose it will be after Zoro deals with the cage.

I mean Uchiha are supposed to have perfect vision right? So I can see how a kid would think something was up.

Considering that Sasuke was gone for Sarada entire life, Sakura had to be the one to give her the glasses, and who the heck gives the same exact glasses of your husband ex
stalker
to her "daughter"?

rrvv

Considering that Sasuke was gone for Sarada entire life, Sakura had to be the one to give her the glasses, and who the heck gives the same exact glasses of your husband ex
stalker
to her "daughter"?

I mean Uchiha are supposed to have perfect vision right? So I can see how a kid would think something was up.

Well there is popular theory that
Sarada have very powerful sharingan that she cannot control. So she have to wear that glasses that contain seal that control her sharingan.

Reason why Sarada have same glasses as Karin is because it is Karin glasses and she the one that put seal to the glasses

Her art's so nice. I should read more of it again. Just wish it was a bit darker.
Yeah, she draws some of my favourite shoujo art. It’s strong technically and expressively, conveying the characters’ volatile emotions well (which is crucial for horror manga). It’d need to change publication if it wanted to be much darker, since at times it skirts the borders of what I feel its target audience would be comfortable with. Even as it is, it’s apparently 2spooky for fire pokemon to read.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Lets be honest, most of what's happening now is more interesting than what happened during the War arc.

I want to see Salads and ChoCho awesome adventure though.
That's because there's a real emotional dilemma now. Probably for the first time in a decade.

bobohoro

Naruto 700+2

This is so hilariously stupid.
Chouchou rubbing it in, Hokages that are easily spied upon, Trollsuke not giving a damn about his family and Sakura in her prime role.
It's been some time since I've been excited for the next Naruto chapter, although all for the wrong reasons.

One Piece 785

Can't be over yet. Headattack was fun, I'm sure that's gonna come back in some joke situations. Don't know yet how I feel about the introduction of Awakening, kinda blurs the line between fruits.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 63

Lol drunk Miyako is way too funny.

Zai x10 Burglar arc 3

One does not simply rob a policewoman and an assassin house.

Naruto 702

Oh good, more Sharingan. Sasuga Kishi, how can you be so clever?
There's no way Naruto doesn't know that he's being followed.

Bleach 625

Everyone's back!
But where's Harribel, she's stronger then all these scrubs and still around.

One Piece 785

I forgot Burgess was even here.
"Awakening" sounds kind of interesting. Although it was around before in Impel Down with Awakened Zoan users.
But nope. Refuse to believe this decides the fight.

Oh and Aokiji and Akainu probably used awakenings on Punk Hazard to transform the landscape like that. Just a thought.

random25

Domestic na Kanojo 43

That is why you must coordinate your lies with your best buddy, so that the cover up is perfect.

And Natsuo is such a lucky mofo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom