• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oumagadoki Zoo 37

Power of friendship of course wins.

So that was it. It had an interesting premise though kinda falls flat by the last arc.

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch84

Well, it does feel like it'll be back to case one, but I hope it won't be the case.

Tsugumomo ch71

3 years, huh? The story took a pretty intriguing direction, that's for sure.

Keijo 37 -38

Butt studies
Japanese history of Buttocks
Hip toss
Vacuum Ass Cannon

This manga is so dumb but i can't stop reading lol

Hopefully Nozomi can crack the shell of this girl.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

Its not another weird idol person, its your first groupie.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and the Seven Witches

Holy fuck Yamada you have the dumbest, hugest harem ever and half of your friends are in love with haremites you've rejected.

As far as anime confessions go, I don't think she's exactly being unclear here:

XxOkllM.png

I have a theory concerning Kihira
ch 71 spoilers obviously.

She got cut up into many pieces. i imagine multiple mini-kihiras now molesting the MC.

Furyous

Kuang Shen/Fury 21 - 23

Road trip with demon and beast clan spies!!! Assasin about to get that work when protagonist goes beast mode. Can't wait for prince and half breed to unleash the kraken on dude. Something tells me protagonist will have to go beserk just to make it through the battle.

New Gate

Hurry up and release a new chapter, please. This manga is great because the main character is so overpowered it's not even funny. Wait until princess finds out and tries to attack him.

District Hakkenshi [Code T-8] END

Wait.... WAT?

Lemme get this straight SPOILING ASS SPOILERS FOR SPOIL.
Main Character fakes being one of the hakkenshi to inspire people gets seperated from everyone and thrown years into the future for an uncertain amount of time. He's asked what will he do to change history and stop special districts from forming. His response is to basically fight everyone in the final chapter...... WAT?
Someone pass me a beer because this entire manga went good to utter bullocks in 20 chapters. It went from consistent 20+ pages to six pages to eight to closing on 11 with main character
getting ready to fight everyone.

Nordicus

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 84

Some things never change. Art is not included in that some
pUdL8wZ.png

I think we might see progress next chapter guys
I was kinda surprised that the teacher came to tell everyone that spreading rumors like that is not alright. Though this is Jitsu wa, I should have expected the author to have that level of situational awareness.

Also Sakurada noticing that there's a horned girl in their fucking school

bobohoro

Yamada 165

I think I never read a manga were every kiss and confession felt as shallow as the introduction of a throwaway fodder character in a low-tier shounen series. With tragic past.

Zweizer

Banned
Shin Kurosawa ch33

Ah, yeah, that was too good to last. I'm guessing this is human nature after all. Poor Guevara.

Love & Hate (One-shot) by Ohjima Tamaki

A cute shoujo ai one-shot, but not much else (because it's pretty short and straightforward).

Zweizer

Banned
Hatarakanai Futari 1-13

This is p. much a redrawn version of the OG web thing published but I'm real glad I get to read more of this.

Oh sweet, this got translated? No more begging panda for it then!

Hatarakanai Futari ch1-14

Nothing much new so far, but it's still nice to re-read it with cleaner art.

e9Sa41B.png

Still so awkwardly cute~

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Hatarakanai futari 1-14
I have mixed feeling on this one. It's cute and depressing at the same time ;_;

Shin Kurosawa 33

You blew it Kojiemon. Guevara deserve better than this!

Mendrox

D GRAYMAN IS BAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK

So is anybody able to explain everything from the end of the run in Shounen Jump till now? Her artstyle got too crazy and I was confused all the time. Nobody knows anymore what happened except for the weekly Jump chapters back then. How sad... Lenalee was one of the best short haired characters ever.

Its fucking happening, its fucking finally happening. D-Gray Man is coming back on July 17. This isn't a joke nor dream its actually coming back. I dont care if its bimonthly or quarterly because Im happy as long as it continues. I need to finally see the ending. Today is such an amazing day.

Now if only HxH and Berserk come back from hiatus.

So is anybody able to explain everything from the end of the run in Shounen Jump till now? Her artstyle got too crazy and I was confused all the time. Nobody knows anymore what happened except for the weekly Jump chapters back then. How sad... Lenalee was one of the best short haired characters ever.

It actually makes sense when you reread the whole series again. The problem was the consistent hiatus which made things confusing to understand. Which is why I'm re-reading the series again and buying the Vols.

Furyous

Black Haze 110

The wrong Chrisi got captured. Blow needs to save him. He should be able to easily accomplish this by just opening the gate in the tower's territory.

Arabesque

UQ Holder

Welp. Eva is most definitely waifu at this point.

Yeah, Nagi's waifu for sure now. RIP in pieces TotaxEva.

I liked how this development explained why Eva ever decided to adopt Tota as a son and why she was so fixated on red-haired dudes. Still don't like she learned Magia Ereba from Tota cause lol time paradox.

The ending was cute though.

Yep and Hoshino has a legitimate ailment....

I wonder how many often forget that.

It's good that D.Gray-Man is coming back, though I wonder if the end goal is to have it end in a few volumes with such a release schedule.

I wonder if Hoshino has a good well thought out plan on how to end D-GRAY Man. I mean its been a long ass wait for the series to finally come back.

been reading this series on the chans about a tomboy girl trying to get out of the friendzone with her childhood friend who only sees her as a guy.

pretty lighthearted and good.

I wonder if Hoshino has a good well thought out plan on how to end D-GRAY Man. I mean its been a long ass wait for the series to finally come back.

woah just noticed your avatar.

respec!

been reading this series on the chans about a tomboy girl trying to get out of the friendzone with her childhood friend who only sees her as a guy.

pretty lighthearted and good.

woah just noticed your avatar.

respec!

Just so you know I'm forced to use this avatar because of Duckroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom