• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3: Citadel |OT| The best.

- J - D -

2) How far do you have to play with a fresh save to play any of the DLC? The only DLC I've played is From Ashes. I'm hoping you don't have to beat the game or get halfway through to play Omega, Leviathan or Citadel.

Not sure about Omega, but Leviathan is accessible pretty early in the game, pretty much right after you first land on the Citadel. The Citadel DLC is accessible only after you defend the Citadel from Cerberus (which is about halfway through the game, sorry).

Montresor

Not sure about Omega, but Leviathan is accessible pretty early in the game, pretty much right after you first land on the Citadel. The Citadel DLC is accessible only after you defend the Citadel from Cerberus (which is about halfway through the game, sorry).

Dammit. Well... Good excuse to re-play the game then.

- J - D -

1) Is there some tool that lets me import a manufactured Shepard into ME3? I lost my saves across all Mass Effect games but I'd still like to play with all the proper decisions I remembered making. I don't care if I have to pay.

Dammit. Well... Good excuse to re-play the game then.

Btw, here are some options for you to transfer a save or character choices/profile into ME3 so you don't have to start completely fresh:

http://www.gamefront.com/how-to-use-the-mass-effect-2-save-editor/

GSR

So they changed the price from 800 to 1200 while I was placing my order and they charged me for 800 points but won't let me complete the order. Great.

They managed to sort it out it looks like. Had to pay the 1200-point cost, but at least I was able to grab it in the end.

Sai

Sniper High-Velocity Barrel confirmed! That AR Thermal Scope mod better be in there somewhere! >:I

Trying to avoid as many spoilers as I can, but the impressions I'm getting sound great so far.

Anyone know why the DLC is split into two 2gb downloads instead of one 4gb download? Very strange, can't recall this even being an issue before with DLC.

Patryn

Anyone know why the DLC is split into two 2gb downloads instead of one 4gb download? Very strange, can't recall this even being an issue before with DLC.

I believe no DLC has ever been larger than 2 GB before. Microsoft has a hard limit on DLC size of 2 GB, so obviously EA had to get a special exemption and to work within the system, it had to be put in two files.

Lakitu

st5fu
Damn... the scene when we return to the Normandy
after the party made me really sad. Especially when Ashley is all positive and saying she would wait for Shepard after he beats the odds and knowing the ending we got. Such a kick in the balls.

If you do this before Rannoch, does Tali show up? Or should I wait? I have a save right after the Citadel coup.

Oh crap, I havn't done that yet in this playthrough.

I'm mid way through Rannock and Tali has shown up in the DLC. But no sign of
Legion

So I'm guessing that
it's your LI who shows up to save you at the Skycar Lot. Ashley came to my rescue while the trailer showed Liara. Also, holy shit, Wrex's entrance was awesome!

And the overall tone of the DLC is awesome. Loving the dialog as well.
Shepard: "Business first. Pleasure later."
Ashley: "Mm...Sir, yes sir"

Woorloog

Banned
So, what new weapons does this include? The wiki says Suppressor but no others.
Going to take sometime before i'll be playing this.

Sai

No word on the Collector AR/Sniper/SMG, but it makes an odd kind of sense for them to leave those three out.

Sai

Are you playing on the PC or 360? You can still unofficially snag the AR, if you really want it.

Woorloog

Banned

I'd rather be safe from Microsoft, my Mass Effect playing account is also my multiplayer account.
Besides, the one time i tried moving a save file to PC, i couldn't get anything to work. Don't remember for what i needed to move files though. And what game etc.

Dany

Banned
Did they really make a joke about the "I should go" line that shepard says EVERYTIME she ends a conversation?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
So, I'm browsing vids on the DLC to get a feel for it, and I stumble across this Tali scene that presumably takes place after the main missions, so spoiler alert?

Absolutely incredibly cringe-worthy

Tears
of laughter
are being shed.

There are not enough :lol smileys in the world.

Shepard going
"Do I really sound like that? I mean, "I should go", really?"
had me in stitches.
He just didn't give a fuck.

And I also lol'ed at
sexbot EDI
. If anything, this DLC is the funniest I've ever played. Haven't laughed so hard in a ME game since ME2.

Man, I still love Wrex, but his powers just don't mesh with my Vanguard. He can't detonate my biotics. So when I picked Liara over him for what is (I assume) the final mission,
him going "I wanted to go" like a spoiled child nearly killed me

Top Bottom