• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I was right, Training mode added for unique characters.

Survival Mode has it's own lobbies, won't let you log in to them if you haven't bought the pack from the store...

Zyzyxxz said:
yup I just got done but now I cant even buy the expansion!
Same here, the store is getting slammed.

More Survival Info:
  • Official Survival Matches are held in the Survival Lobby (does this mean we can play Survival anytime, but we need to play on weekends in the lobby to earn points?)
  • Teams caan consist of up to 6 players
  • Battles continue until you win a set number of matches in a row or your team loses
  • All members will receive "Rewards" for winning matches
  • The more matches you win in a row, the more rewards you will earn
  • How you perform in the Survival Lobby will affect your level, score, skill growth, personal stats, clan stats, and grade.

Zyzyxxz

hmm do I really need another char slot?

The GENE plus comes with another slot...oh I do want a nice Asian chick who goes around slitting throats though...

Killthee

Nozdeuce said:
So Snake's ass + alone time?
Snake or MK (M&J as well if you have gene pack) alone time. You can also choose the map. The Ping icon has also been replaced by a connection bar (1 red bar for crappy, 1 red + 1 green for normal, 1 red + 2 green for good).

It also seems like they added color to some things to help distinguish them.

Zyzyxxz

rikichi said:
:lol

that shit was embarrassing for me man.

i was like, shit, not again!

well I still aint as good as some of our top guys but I hope to get there, once I get lv blades I can start reallyl owning.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Wow MGO shop telling me it's overloaded, Konami has come so far since the beta

Killthee

Clan Room is a 16 player room with the description "Join a clan room where you can chat with other clan members".

No rule set
You can choose the map
Only available via Clan Affiliation (and only available to your clan members)
4 rooms always available
Looks like a great clan training tool
Can't setup more rooms
Looks to be dedicated hosting from konami (I get a crappy connection....)

Zyzyxxz

Nozdeuce said:

goddamit! JAPAN AM FAIL @ ONLINE GAMES!!!

Grrr its 2 AM for me and I'm probably gonna get less than 6 hours of sleep because of this and I still don't have the expansion.

Also gotta finish a reading on Modern Racism.

Sigh....I guess Im out for tonight guys, hopefully I'll see you guys playing tomorrow.

DONT FORGET! We have clan rooms now so use em when you see enough of us online, though thats rare.

Killthee

Nozdeuce said:
It's like deja vu....

2uym7eo.gif

Nozdeuce

Zyzyxxz said:
goddamit! JAPAN AM FAIL @ ONLINE GAMES!!!

Grrr its 2 AM for me and I'm probably gonna get less than 6 hours of sleep because of this and I still don't have the expansion.

Also gotta finish a reading on Modern Racism.

Sigh....I guess Im out for tonight guys, hopefully I'll see you guys playing tomorrow.

DONT FORGET! We have clan rooms now so use em when you see enough of us online, though thats rare.
Good luck :lol

Okay I like you again Killthee

Edit: SON OF A BITCH

they still want me to be in a box for an hour to unlock the new faster box movement skill BASTARDS

Zyzyxxz

Nozdeuce said:
Good luck :lol

Okay I like you again Killthee

ok I lied so I tried another route by using the website via my computer desktop.

That is a fail path too.

Now I am really hitting the books/bed

I need some help. I live in Brazil and can't buy the expansion. Is anyone willing to help me by buying it for me? Please. I'll pay of course.

If anyone can help me, please send me a PM!

Also, feel free to add me, both on PSN and MGO: ShalashaskaBR

Thanks!

Killthee

They've added the following to your stats: Grade, a gender icon for your character, colored ribbon's to your awards history, & a official game history tab.

REWARD SHOP LINK (Getting slammed as well....)

rh3ml0.jpg

Zyzyxxz said:
why can't you buy it?

Is Brazil on the ban list of countries?
I think it is, the MGO shop does not accept my VISA... I even tried a virtual credit card with no success, even though it works on the PS Store.

Ilparazzo

Shalashaska_BR said:
I think it is, the MGO shop does not accept my VISA... I even tried a virtual credit card with no success, even though it works on the PS Store.

Doesn't surprise me, Konami has been ruining the game for a lot of people with their lack of internet capabilities.

Nozdeuce

Darkpen said:
wait, what ban list?
There's a list of countries Konami won't allow Konami store related transactions with. Was posted in here somewhere

Nozdeuce

Killthee said:
You can use a PC to access the site when it's working.... Right now its crapping out on PC & PS3.
Man, they need to work in clan tiers/ranking/grading/class/caste system so I could commend you in some way. You're totally getting shafted for now :lol

Killthee

Out of the 525 people in OTACON, only one has been able to successfully purchase the expansion pack :lol He's sitting all by himself in his room :lol

Ephemeris

Killthee said:
Out of the 525 people in OTACON, only one has been able to successfully purchase the expansion pack :lol He's sitting all by himself in his room :lol
:lol

Maybe I should sleep then. Quarter to 6 @#$#@$!

Nozdeuce

Killthee said:
I can see why

ffs_konami150.jpg

Ilparazzo

Wow, an hour for 40 % this is killing me... And the community page reminds be of the beta Konami id obtaining process, choose the country, press agree, back to country, press agree, log in, back to country and so on...

Dave1988

Darkpen said:
wait, what ban list?

Here's the list:

fucked over countries said:
Andorra Bahrain Bosnia Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia
Cyprus Czech Republic Egypt Estonia Gibraltar
Hungary Iceland India Israel Jordan
Kuwait Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania
Malta & Gozo Monaco Montenegro Morocco Oman
Poland Qatar Romania Russia San Marino
Saudi Arabia Serbia Slovakia Slovenia South Africa
Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates Vatican

I happen to live in one of those (Poland).

Fuck you, Konami.

FUCK YOU.

Killthee

Ilparazzo said:
Wow, an hour for 40 % this is killing me... And the community page reminds be of the beta Konami id obtaining process, choose the country, press agree, back to country, press agree, log in, back to country and so on...
BT or HTTP? HTTP was going pretty fast in the U.S., might be the same in Europe...

Killthee

Ilparazzo said:
BT, I always make that mistake... Now I can only wait *sigh*
I did too :lol I was at 25% in BT when I canceled and moved on over to HTTP. 10 minutes later I was done.

Nozdeuce

Killthee said:
I did too :lol I was at 25% in BT when I canceled and moved on over to HTTP. 10 minutes later I was done.
You're welcome :D

The konami store is kinda working now

Ilparazzo

Killthee said:

Fine, I'll go change. But know this, I've been known to bitch when people steer me the wrong way :D

EDIT: I'll never go BT again, this will be over soon, thank god

EDIT EDIT: Wow, It's done, now to get in line for the expansion...

Killthee

REWARD SHOP LINK (Getting slammed....)

rh3ml0.jpg

MGO Reward Shop Items

Head:

ac636f.jpg

Upper Body:

1072io5.jpg

Lower Body
:

23gy72p.jpg

Chest:

2wfl021.jpg

Waist
:

w0pzic.jpg

Hands
:

2u91yfp.jpg

Feet:

sbkfwp.jpg

Accessories
:

sdh62v.jpg

Face Paint
:

2qjetl1.jpg

If the item has a range for cost it means different colors have different prices:
15zh384.jpg

Gear and Reward Points are locked to characters and cannot be shared.

Nozdeuce

Killthee would you edit your text out of your last post and toss in the MGO reward shop front page? I'll throw a link in the OP

Ephemeris

Oh yeah, they definitely changed the knife range. Personally, I say for the worse; despite the fact I was the "victim" in the scenario at the time.

Ilparazzo

I had my password written down in a paper but thanks killthee, but the shop doesn't good farther than the login part.
I want my expansion :( The new stuff they put in with the patch is quite good, and thank god about the mk.17 going down in price, it makes my hawkeye training a lot easier. Now to sit in a box for an hour...

Nozdeuce

Ilparazzo said:
I had my password written down in a paper but thanks killthee, but the shop doesn't good farther than the login part.
I want my expansion :( The new stuff they put in with the patch is quite good, and thank god about the mk.17 going down in price, it makes my hawkeye training a lot easier. Now to sit in a box for an hour...
I already have :lol

I'm currently hosting a box idling server; NeoGAF:BoxUnit on S.Mantis password: believe
(currently set for 19 more 99 minute rounds, dunno how long I'll leave it up for)

Ephemeris, 1stStrike and Killthee are all hanging out with me :D

Top Bottom