• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

DunpealD

peetfeet said:
I need all the help i can get so yes, we'll arrange summat this week? I wont be able to play survival much at all next weekend as i have my daughter, a little on friday possibly but not sat/sun.

Maybe in the middle of the week don't have time at Monday and maybe Tuesday though and Peet take care of your daughter family first dude.

Wurm

Banned
CAP is by far the worst game-mode of MGO. Especially when, god forbid, you get a Coppertown or Urban Ultimatum round of CAP. It just dissolves into non-sensical rifle fire from every orifice, no skill just pure luck or whoever has the most bodies.

I'm really enjoying Survival at the moment though. You can get a real team-spirit thing going that I've never experienced in an online game before. Even if it does mean I have to play CAP an unwelcome amount of time. Dont think I played one round of Base Survival tonight. Lame. Wish they'd also hurry up and get the Reward Shopback up so I can spend this load of currently meaningless reward points!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
soo so far for tonight NAGAF has:
Nozdeuce
Ccrook
MetalMurphy
BeautifulMemory (lttp?)
Xintin
-FOXD!E-
Zann
Guled

Indeed

Wurm said:
CAP is by far the worst game-mode of MGO. Especially when, god forbid, you get a Coppertown or Urban Ultimatum round of CAP. It just dissolves into non-sensical rifle fire from every orifice, no skill just pure luck or whoever has the most bodies.

Agreed. CAP and BASE are just too hectic to be fully enjoyable. Plus CC and TT take the crown as the worst maps of MGO.

Zann

Neo Member
I'm back for vengeance tonight if you guys need me. Hopefully I'll do better this time around.

*Also, shotguns are incredibly fun to mess around with. I'll have to try level it up to least level 2 someday.

Wurm

Banned
Indeed said:
Agreed. CAP and BASE are just too hectic to be fully enjoyable. Plus CC and TT take the crown as the worst maps of MGO.

No way, BASE is awesome. When its spread out to the proper 5 bases, its when MGO's war like battlefield is in full effect. You can utlilise all the skills available such as booby-trapping bases, sniping, tranq'ing etc. CAP is just a bumrush by design. RES is the real capture the flag mode in MGO.

CC certainly has issues of balance, but I dont mind it for a bit of TDM. TT i do like though, because its a different atmosphere to the other maps. VV is awesome because its ripped straight from single player. I wonder what other chunks of the game they could do that with. Maybe a Shadow Moses or Outer Haven level? (was that random famitsu info about maps from ages ago just fake nonsense?)

Teknoman

Do you have to have the expansion pack to participate in survival? Its been awhile since the last time i've been on MGO (family over, usually using consoles and having to entertain em).

LowParry

Teknoman said:
Do you have to have the expansion pack to participate in survival? Its been awhile since the last time i've been on MGO (family over, usually using consoles and having to entertain em).

Yes.

Won't be available tonight for Beta unit (or probably all of the next survival session next weekend). I have a feeling Beta will have much better luck tonight. All those points I'm going to miss out on...*sniff*

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I'm in for tonight. Finally Mastered Narc 3 :D With it and Quick Recovery 3, TSNE should be a breeze when defending.

Nozdeuce said:
soo so far for tonight NAGAF has:
Nozdeuce
Ccrook
MetalMurphy
BeautifulMemory (lttp?)
Xintin
-FOXD!E-
Zann
Guled

Seems you guys have more then enough :p You can scratch me off that list then, I'll just get some sleep.

Zann

Neo Member
Gah the Survival Rex lobby is full. I guess I'll be on stand-by when the lobby is open again.

Edit: Nevermind about the joining random teams in Ray.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Ugh sorry for being late, something came up =/

Edit: yell if either team needs me =/

Top Bottom