• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Bajan32

just got back home..

BETA is fuill and alpha keeps dropping off the team list...when theyu do appear says deployed. have fun guys ill keep trying to get in =P

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Bajan32 said:
just got back home..

BETA is fuill and alpha keeps dropping off the team list...when theyu do appear says deployed. have fun guys ill keep trying to get in =P
We'll wait next time we lose

Nozdeuce

Bajan32 said:
sweet, um hope i dont make you guys lose any worse =?
We're doing pretty poorly as is, i'll post here when we lose and are ready for you

Bajan32

rikichi said:
bajan can take the place then.

im gonna join another group until someone leaves.

hope i dont face you guys!

Rikichi if you were waiting in line to join before me dont let me take your spot mang =)

wow, crazy matches. Mixed results, but we did get 2 2-win streaks!

And some shit-talker with a lvl 3 shot bragging about beating a lvl 1 shot. NO SHIT. :lol

Nozdeuce

Sorry for not being around on time and not wrangling people, I know Ccrook and Guled were both waiting around when I finally got on.
Also totally Ephemeris' fault, since he always Napoleon's ahead and forms the team before I even finish yelling at people

It was fun though, we got to play Base on CC :lol

Zyzyxxz

damn I gotta concentrate on school.

I'll only be able to play weekends so I'm gonna try and keep on playing survival matches.

Nozdeuce

After TS ends/Beta team quits we should discuss strategies that seem to work. After playing Base on CC and losing so much on Friday Alpha hasn't lost since :D

Edit: Ugh, I've tried for like half an hour to write up a step by step for my meathead's guide to offensive base. Basically the 6 person team splits into 4 groups (2 groups of 2, and 2 people solo) and then they do a leapfrog, the 2 solo people go and cap the points nearest the spawn. The 2 groups of 2 split up and go to the next 2 nearest points and either cap or fight it out. Then the 2 solo's move ahead to either help clear/cap a group of 2 that's bogged down, or they just sweep by for a visual check while everyone ultimately moves ahead for the last cap. Does that make any sense?

Ephemeris

Nozdeuce said:
Sorry for not being around on time and not wrangling people, I know Ccrook and Guled were both waiting around when I finally got on.
Also totally Ephemeris' fault, since he always Napoleon's ahead and forms the team before I even finish yelling at people

It was fun though, we got to play Base on CC :lol

The one day I leave you to head Alpha, look what happens :lol

For the latter part of my game.. all I got was GG. I mean.. out of 7 matches.. 5 were GG. Rescue on GG, TDM on GG, capture on GG.. :lol

Was on 4 wins and met the GRU again. Didn't have that good ole NeoGAF on my side this time so it wasn't pretty... at all.

I did have my first draw in survival.. equal points but I suppose since 2 out of the top 3 were on the enemy team, that's why the game made us lose. So much for both teams getting a win and proceeding. -__- I was on 3 or 4 that time too :lol

VV is pure evil, I can't do crap on that map. Also all of a sudden I suck at GG, I just would not play well on that map, weird. CC base = win. :D

Fun times, I think its an excellent mode.

Zyzyxxz

CcrooK said:
CC is pretty easy to manage. It's that VV map that pisses me off. We need some snipe time on that.

I consider myself a pretty decent sniper but what sucked is NeoGAF Beta didn't get to play V.V. at least when I was there

Steroyd

If anyone wants to level up their CQC and scanner, with a 1 on 1 server say so, the shitterificness of these CCC training rooms, makes me want to hurt people.

Dave1988

Your purchase was unsuccessful. Unfortunately your payment has been refused by the financial institutions.Your card will NOT be debited.

Even with a fake account it doesn't work -___-. Guess I'll have to wait for FAILnami to add Poland to the shop which will most likely never happen *sigh*.

Ilparazzo

Dave1988 said:
Even with a fake account it doesn't work -___-. Guess I'll have to wait for FAILnami to add Poland to the shop which will most likely never happen *sigh*.

Damn it, those guys really suck. But you know something dave? During survival we played against a team called ISA that said they were polish, but I didn't have enough time to ask them how they got the expansion... So there must be a way for you to buy it.

Dave1988

Ilparazzo said:
Damn it, those guys really suck. But you know something dave? During survival we played against a team called ISA that said they were polish, but I didn't have enough time to ask them how they got the expansion... So there must be a way for you to buy it.

They may live abroad. I'll look this clan up today and see what I can find.

dazed808

Dave1988 said:

If you find a way to get round the problem Dave but need someone from an accepted country to make the payment - i'm happy to use my prepaid Mastercard and sort payment out with you after (paypal or whatever) That goes for any Eurogaffers wanting the expansion... (as long as your actively posting in this thread so I know who you are!)

Oni Jazar

After waiting for Rex/Ray to open up then for one of of the NeoGaf squads to open up, the team got disbanded? I had to call it a night then :/

Why are the passwords changing? Are non gaffers getting in?

Survival is fucking brutal. I never got my ass handed me so many times. I was playing with another group of nobodies when we got paired up with the RED BERETS. I don't know if you've seen these dudes but ALL OF THEM HAVE FOX OR FOX HOUND AWARDS. It was not pretty.

Ilparazzo

dazed808 said:
If you find a way to get round the problem Dave but need someone from an accepted country to make the payment - i'm happy to use my prepaid Mastercard and sort payment out with you after (paypal or whatever) That goes for any Eurogaffers wanting the expansion... (as long as your actively posting in this thread so I know who you are!)

We loves you dazed :p

I was actually going to make the same offer but you beat me to it :lol

Ilparazzo

Indeed said:
Wha'ever Live-monies :p

The only timezones i know are germany, uk, us east and westcoast anyway xD

Stop fighting because of timezones you guys! Can't you see it's tearing us apart?? :'(

Will no one think of the children???

Dave1988

dazed808 said:

Interesting offer, but how would we carry that out?

Top Bottom