• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
KTallguy said:
Wait, so where is the info for the survival servers?

Is it NeoGaf Believe ?
It's not a server it's a team. You go to the survival lobby Rex in about 9 minutes, then join a team and if you have one of us in your friend list do a filter for teams with friends. You'll find Teams Neogaf: Alpha & Neogaf: Beta, password is believe.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Ephemeris is making Team Alpha again, password believe1

We need metalmurphy +anyone else

Hopefully the anger that I accumulated by being owned on a Knife only sever
, by a couple of opportunistic !"#$ !"# motherf*****s that should burn in hell,
will translate into me kicking ass in Survival.

Nozdeuce

WasabiKing said:
well beta, someone let me know if someone drops out
MetalMurphy is actually a Euro, so he'll probably be passing out at some point before it ends. I'll yell if we need you :D
automatching for the lose

Edit: early highlight of the night beating the GRU Mercenaries by 1 point on VV Rescue. Hooooooooly Shit :D

Nozdeuce said:
MetalMurphy is actually a Euro, so he'll probably be passing out at some point before it ends. I'll yell if we need you :D
automatching for the lose
needed to warm up, and lost track of time :(

Gogogo Wasabi, I left

I cannot believe at how bad I was playing :(

Either that exam break was bad for me or everyone got better while I didn't play. Map selection and the fact that I couldn't use my M14 EBR didn't help either :(

You guys were full so I joined some random team, well we clicked instantly and won 5 matches in a row right away. Sadly it resets once you reach five, still pretty awesome. I may be on again after 12.

jesus, I am WAY behind the learning curve with you guys. Got some kills here and there, I think adjusting from shotty to assault is way better. My approach slightly improved.

Nozdeuce

Alpha is down to 3 people, if you wanna play feel free to hop in, password believe1

Nozdeuce

WasabiKing said:
jesus, I am WAY behind the learning curve with you guys. Got some kills here and there, I think adjusting from shotty to assault is way better. My approach slightly improved.
You'll be fine, I really sucked for most of tonight so far. You at least came up really clutch a few times

Ephemeris

I swear, if we aren't the masters of Base on Coppertown... :lol

edit:

Despite our
- okay my -
complaining, we got progressively better at it. That one round where for about a good solid minute all the other team had was #5 (closest to their spawn) was pure - almost robotic - efficiency.

Nozdeuce

Ephemeris said:
I swear, if we aren't the masters of Base on Coppertown... :lol
We need to lay off capping 5 if we have the rest, just need to contain the enemy, not fall into an obvious trap :(

Ephemeris

Nozdeuce said:
We need to lay off capping 5 if we have the rest, just need to contain the enemy, not fall into an obvious trap :(

I just made an edit about that. And yeah, they were holed up pretty good in number 5.. we didn't seem to care, at that point I'm sure we knew we were going to win. :lol Though that one guy had a good thing going on with that Mosin though. In fact, I should implement that more when we're playing Base or Capture.

KTallguy

Banned
lol I went to invite ppl from the clan roster = instant crash

I'll make the room again.

Room is made, still looking for 2 more people!

Top Bottom