• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

kiyoaki

Alika, Pupropu, who and Ellvern?
EzCSGTY.png

Gegonago on the third picture

Falk

that puzzling face
Alika, Pupropu, who and who?

Jecht.

edit: nm you edited. GOD DAMN IT

edit2: Makes sense that a larger roster are getting evolutions - otherwise there'd be stagnation I think - you already maxed out a core team or two to 90/90/90/100%, what's next, etc.

duckroll

I haven't been paying much attention to the stream, but what the heck happened to Nishimura? Did she drink too much and get drunk? Why is she hiding? Lol.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I can't pull because Olber ^ is still 5% away from 100. I think I want to wait for Kozaki's character anyways.

meow

I'm scared to pull, last time I got two SS and all the rest were dupes. I really want a Neg Pro character, though.

Visceir

Wish we'd have more info on the new lambda characters. I'd know then if I should prepare Gegonago and Alika level wise.

At least I have something to spend stamina on again with having to get Seiryu's job items and leveling it and getting Alika to all job 80.

Wish they would have given Zuzu a lambda version, I always try to keep him in my party.

GordonShumway

Neo Member
Sitting at 34 energy, no pull for me...

Already got everything out of the Leviathan event. Is there anything specific to prep for Bahamut? I've got a fully leveled Grace and A'merpact and haven't had any major issues with Odin or Leviathan so I assume I'm pretty much set.

Already got everything out of the Leviathan event. Is there anything specific to prep for Bahamut? I've got a fully leveled Grace and A'merpact and haven't had any major issues with Odin or Leviathan so I assume I'm pretty much set.
I find Bahamut to be the easiest of the 3, and you've got Grace and an Ice mage.
Should be pancake.

Deep water Helix drop rate sucks; emptied a full bar of stamina and only got 1.
That 1/2 stamina would've been so neat right now.

So last year I won a $50 iTunes card from a Twitter contest (that only I entered, haha).

I did two $16 Terra Battle buys last month.

I figured I had one more $16 in me of "free" money.

But if I buy the $32 pack, it'll put me at exactly 100 Energy.

Zero_IYAD

Been saving energy for months, finally had the chance to pull 10 in a row.

tumblr_np4d6r01GQ1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np4d6w3M3w1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np4d77dLUR1srgzyyo1_1280.jpg

I need help rebuilding a team to clear the main game.
I reached the new planet & I kinda got stuck.
Is Sorman a good healer to rely on? Can I switch him with my amazing yet limited Class C healer girl?
Which warriors should I give the priority to level up?

duckroll

I'm not pulling this time. Gonna save the 10x pull for next time. There aren't really many characters I desperately want right now, and I'm going to spend the next 2 weeks on Leviathan and Bahamut anyway. Might have done one if I didn't do the 2x pull yesterday for Gatz and A'merpact.

Just cleared a Leviathan Ultra with a really inefficient team and didn't get jack shit for it. I rolled with Harold, Maralme, U'nasag, Lewto, Sorman, Kana. Kana was covering the confusion well, and as long as Maelstrom didn't confuse -everyone- other than Kana, I could recover pretty easily. But damn, it took so long. I'm definitely looking forward to leveling Gatz so I can avoid all that suffering with Levitation. :p

Visceir

PSA: Today is 2x item rate at chapter 6-8 where you can farm metal tickets. It would be wise to do so if they open up MZ 4 & 5 in arena as the stream reward.

Been saving energy for months, finally had the chance to pull 10 in a row.

I need help rebuilding a team to clear the main game.
I reached the new planet & I kinda got stuck.
Is Sorman a good healer to rely on? Can I switch him with my amazing yet limited Class C healer girl?
Which warriors should I give the priority to level up?

Yea, Sorman is definitely better.

I'd focus on leveling A'merpact to have an easier time with Phoenix at 21-7 and for getting Bahamut, would level Grace also for Bahamut (very competent fire mage for upcoming chapter). Samatha is nice and S'naip should definitely be part of the team. Bahl obviously has really nice damage output once you get to her 1.5x damage.

Don't have any experience with Bajanna but would probably level her if only for her Coin Bonus and clearing Pact Of Fellowship faster.

Jagernaut

I opened up all jobs for the Grace I pulled yesterday. I'm going to level her up fast for Leviathan and Bahamut fights. What is the best skill setup for job3? Is Poison Arrows Area 1 better than Megabow Area 1?

meow

Took me two runs of Leviathan Ultra to get the Trident but luckily got Chiton one the first run of Evolved. I think I'll spend the rest of the event farming Leviathan.

Also finally got Zael for the first time in between the Odin and Leviathan events! I took so many turns on the last battle I was sure I missed it again.

Baliis

Did a 10 pull and got mostly dupes, but two of um were an A'merpact and Jennish dupe so that was nice for the skill boost anyways. I did pull the fire bow lizard dude which is nice since I have no fire guys really, plus Rikken, but I have no idea what her skills are, is she useful?

Edit: oh, she has the recruit skill, yes I should level her.

Falk

that puzzling face
Oh man, I just thought up the ultimate dick move:

"SB now goes up to 200%"
"All Chapters past 30 deduct 2% SB per chapter, e.g. on Ch32 a character with 100% SB will only have 100 - 4 = 96% bonus"

Imagine the tears. (mainly because sup more PoF grinding)

HawthorneKitty

Oh man, I just thought up the ultimate dick move:

"SB now goes up to 200%"
"All Chapters past 30 deduct 2% SB per chapter, e.g. on Ch32 a character with 100% SB will only have 100 - 4 = 96% bonus"

Imagine the tears. (mainly because sup more PoF grinding)
If there was a story-related reason, I'd allow it. 200% better attribute to more power though.

Productive day, despite Amiibo Hate.

I cleared Chapter 21 (new music is awesome), got quite a few of the new items thanks to 2x day.

I did Leviathan 2 once to nothing, got both the monster drop and item drop on the second attempt.

Not sure if I will do Leviathan 3 later tonight or try to get more items from Chapter 21.

HawthorneKitty

Productive day, despite Amiibo Hate.

I cleared Chapter 21 (new music is awesome), got quite a few of the new items thanks to 2x day.

I did Leviathan 2 once to nothing, got both the monster drop and item drop on the second attempt.

Not sure if I will do Leviathan 3 later tonight or try to get more items from Chapter 21.
I wouldn't try Ultra unless you have Grace at J3 65 and are keen on looking up a guide for enemy placements. From your story placement, it sounds like you're not quite ready yet.

I wouldn't try Ultra unless you have Grace at J3 65 and are keen on looking up a guide for enemy placements. From your story placement, it sounds like you're not quite ready yet.
I actually have Grace Job 3 at Level 80(ish).

I actually have a lot of super high level dudes, I just haven't bothered with completing Story Mode yet.

HawthorneKitty

I actually have Grace Job 3 at Level 80(ish).

I actually have a lot of super high level dudes, I just haven't bothered with completing Story Mode yet.
Oh, well I guess you can give it a shot.
I'd do more story since we failed 1/2 stamina though. :(
so salty

Ducarmel

How does co-op work?

Thinking about getting back into the game looks like there has been a lot of changes, last time i played i think the download starter was around 500,000. I tried to log in everyday to at least collect bonuses but i quickly forgot, at least I kept my account

Edit: Ok tried a quick match seems simple enough. Got carried though the 2 dudes i was playing with clearly knew what they were doing.

How does co-op work?

Edit: Ok tried a quick match seems simple enough. Got carried though the 2 dudes i was playing with clearly knew what they were doing.
The other difficulty options are much harder, but you won't get them via quickmatch.
You have to manually host or join a hosted game.

Quickmatch only picks out of the easiest setting.
It's basically brain dead runs for fun when bored (although you get some exp and items).

Damn I missed out on a 100% Seiryu... I have POF completed too. What a bummer. I think it's a sign to finally bail out.
Seems some people are saying they might put it back up on PoF at some point because of this blunder (apparently Sakaguchi said so in the stream), but no idea when or if 100% true.

Top Bottom