• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Visceir

Getting those new items for Seiryu job change is a bitch, still need 2 more Mangled Horns and then 14 Sentient Flames and the Heartwood Wand for job 3.

Not even sure how much I care about the character. Obviously Gravity seems interesting but other than that it seems like it's all just darkness magic without any of the good (large area) magic skills? And Magic Attack +5% as a lvl 80 skill seems trash too.

Am I missing something? Why would I want him in a party?

How does co-op work?

Edit: Ok tried a quick match seems simple enough. Got carried though the 2 dudes i was playing with clearly knew what they were doing.
Outside of Quick Match (which is a strange thing), you will need a focused team for whatever boss you fight and lots of strategy.

Got this guy in my 10 pulls earlier today.

latest

Completely forgot about him, but this has to be the most awesome character art in the game. Check out his j2.

Outside of Invincible's unique art, maybe only Samatha Λ and Yulia caught my eye in term of details.

Now I want his Λ form to be announced.
:eek:

Completely forgot about him, but this has to be the most awesome character art in the game. Check out his j2.

Outside of Invincible's unique art, maybe only Samatha Λ and Yulia caught my eye in term of details.

Now I want his Λ form to be announced.
:eek:

portable waifu

Completely forgot about him, but this has to be the most awesome character art in the game.
Yeah, I got him on my last batch, agree with you on the art.

Versatile dude too, ice, dark and healing. None of them super powerful, but nice to have the variety.

duckroll

has anyone else noticed that sometimes after s/l, your units have been moved?

Yes. That happens if originally when you loaded into that battle, you had characters who were on the tiles enemies in that battle start on. So they get moved. When you S/L, sometimes the location they're moved to is different. I think that's what causes it.

Wazzy

Banned
I wish I hadn't deleted my save. I was burnt out by this game so I got rid of it but now I kind of want to play again. Ah well, I'll start a new account I guess.

Hige

I was waiting for them to put Seiryu back into the PoT before I did my 10x energy pull. Got a Djugan dupe and an A'misandra to replace the one I recoded, lame. Gugba still eludes me.

Got Seiryu from coin pulls afterward at least.

Visceir

Seems to me like 7-6 with 8 Mantle Tortoises is the best place to get Sentient Flame items for Seiryu's job3 change. Without any 2x item events going on that is. It's still only a 1% drop though. In a few days chapter 7 will have 2x item drop rate, seems like the best time to do this.

Glad they added Seiryu back into PoF, guess you can now just level him to a certain level and then get the rest of the levels to max him out via PoF pulls, neat~

Definitely gonna take advantage of metal zones event to level up Gegonago.

I beat Leviathan Omega (sort of) easily without Grace this morning, got a drop, ended up being White Ring.

I decided to swap Grace in, had half of my crew (including Grace) wiped quickly and efficiently.

However, the remaining three (Bahl, Koko, Kuscah) were never phased after that.

It was a slow dance, but they chipped away successfully, never once being in real danger.

Drop.

White Ring.

NOOOOO.

Orichalcum.

That's nice, but C'MON.

Trident.

*dance*

Finally got the Trident. Leviathan Omega get! Feels good to actually be prepared for these events this time round!
I was kind of mad that I didn't have a character ready to heal/protect from confusion, but as long as you got rid of the little guys, it's easy to deal with. Would've been a wasted character slot.

Meeps

Damn, I didn't notice that Seiryu was in coin pulls and I accidentally pulled all 10 at once, so now I'm stuck with it at level 67 job 1 only. :p

duckroll

And Magic Attack +5% as a lvl 80 skill seems trash too.

Am I missing something? Why would I want him in a party?

It's Magic Attack +5% Dragon right? Maybe it's for people who want to build a Bahamut^, Leviathan^, Seiryu, Bahamut, Leviathan, Tiamat party?! (lol)

Visceir

I have 40 Oxsecium, 51 Animaton, 75 Dark Matter and 0 Orichalcum...Orichalcum being the one I actually need. Been running 15-6 over and over and have gotten 0 in the 10 runs I've done it. Supposedly it has 20% drop rate too -- worst luck ever.

It's Magic Attack +5% Dragon right? Maybe it's for people who want to build a Bahamut^, Leviathan^, Seiryu, Bahamut, Leviathan, Tiamat party?! (lol)

More specifically it says "boosts magic attack of FIRE allies" + the dragon thing makes it even more crappy, since it basically only works on Bahamut and Mantledrake.

I'm seriously wondering why...

Did a 10 pull, got all dupes except for Amazora, Bajanna and Zuzu.

I ain't even mad.

At this point I'm not even paying attention to the white scrolls, if it ain't gold or rainbow color I have no use for it. Grats on Zuzu, max his job2 asap.

duckroll

More specifically it says "boosts magic attack of FIRE allies" + the dragon thing makes it even more crappy, since it basically only works on Bahamut and Mantledrake.

I'm seriously wondering why...

I wonder if there's a typo or something. That sounds completely useless. If it were so restrictive, it should be like a 30% boost at least. 5% would be decent on a much wider range, but as it is, it makes no sense at all.

I haven't gotten a character from coin pulls since I restarted, and I've done A LOT.

I *might* have gotten one or two while I was just taking in daily bonuses (I have Suoh, so).

On the other hand, Zeera is upping my Coin Creeps game to 9600-10000 coins a pop.

Not sure if I should keep coin pulling or start adding jobs to characters I'm not using.

I haven't gotten a character from coin pulls since I restarted, and I've done A LOT.

I *might* have gotten one or two while I was just taking in daily bonuses (I have Suoh, so).

On the other hand, Zeera is upping my Coin Creeps game to 9600-10000 coins a pop.

Not sure if I should keep coin pulling or start adding jobs to characters I'm not using.

i've also been using zeera, but i gotta ask.

does she have to start the pincer for the coin bonus, be part of the lineup, or is her presence just enough?

i've also been using zeera, but i gotta ask.

does she have to start the pincer for the coin bonus, be part of the lineup, or is her presence just enough?
I am fairly positive that it's a passive bonus, because it does not "pop" up as a skill when she is in pincer/chain.

Finish completing PoF first.
Don't bother with unused jobs yet, although I do upgrade all S and SS since they get more levels from dupes.
Ah, wasn't thinking about the S/SS thing. I could probably balance between the two then.

uhhh is this a new thing?

i decided to do a 10x pull on coin pull, and one of the monsters had a plus sign and he went up 3 levels and 7% instead of the usual 1 level and 5% (it was a cybergolem)

random boost?

uhhh is this a new thing?

i decided to do a 10x pull on coin pull, and one of the monsters had a plus sign and he went up 3 levels and 7% instead of the usual 1 level and 5% (it was a cybergolem)

random boost?
Yeah, that was added to 2.6 version.

It's supposed to happen to Pact of Truth pulls as well, but I haven't pull from there yet.

Wazzy

Banned
I think I've rerolled 40 times and gotten pretty much the same starters everytime

Grace and Sorman I don't want you. :(

Kitoro

I think I've rerolled 40 times and gotten pretty much the same starters everytime

Grace and Sorman I don't want you. :(

Those are the only two you get for your first pulls.. Haha. You might get Bahl instead of Grace, but that's it. Then you get a generic other two units to fill the squad out. After you complete the tutorial, then you get random units.

Wazzy

Banned
Those are the only two you get for your first pulls.. Haha. You might get Bahl instead of Grace, but that's it. Then you get a generic other two units to fill the squad out. After you complete the tutorial, then you get random units.

Oh seriously? I thought you could reroll for SS units D:

Falk

that puzzling face
Aside from the Grace/Bahl starter, pulling a guaranteed Sorman was also part of the Taiwan launch, I believe.

No idea if it's still in effect now, Sorman is part of another event, or you just had stars align.

Visceir

Oh seriously? I thought you could reroll for SS units D:

Yup, you have to get through the initial tutorial which takes ~5 min for the reroll chance.

Had you started out 2 weeks earlier then you could have used a code to get an additional 5 energy and a pull. No energy codes currently available though.

Everything was going great. It was finally the moment where I would get Zael. Everything had lined up perfectly in the stages before. Bahl's skills were triggering left right and centre.

... then I realised I forgot to use Zael in the last pincer :(

duckroll

Everything was going great. It was finally the moment where I would get Zael. Everything had lined up perfectly in the stages before. Bahl's skills were triggering left right and centre.

... then I realised I forgot to use Zael in the last pincer :(

You can S/L even after the battle ends, as long as it's still on the story pages...

Clever me didn't realise until I didn't even pick up Calista. I usually skip the story pages. Oh well, I'm going to have to give TLS a break for a couple days and try my hand at Leviathan.

Visceir

Feels good to get 900 k exp in MZ5 and have your character level from lvl 59 to lvl 70. Feels not so great when you screw up and accidentally go past lvl 59, stuck at lvl 60 with no MZ5 exp available anymore, haha.

Either way got Gegonago's all 3 jobs to lvl 60+ in preparation of the lambda character.

Getting Seiryu to lvl 50 should be enough to max out his levels with PoF pulls, still need its job3.

Might as well level up Rikken too, since I still have 31 metal tickets available. No plans to use her, but double Pro Negotiator might be useful at some point.

Wazzy

Banned
With your first 5 energy you can, but you always start with Grace/Bahl I think, plus you currently get a bonus healer too.

Aside from the Grace/Bahl starter, pulling a guaranteed Sorman was also part of the Taiwan launch, I believe.

No idea if it's still in effect now, Sorman is part of another event, or you just had stars align.

Yup, you have to get through the initial tutorial which takes ~5 min for the reroll chance.

Had you started out 2 weeks earlier then you could have used a code to get an additional 5 energy and a pull. No energy codes currently available though.

Welp I'm dumb lmao

I'll see you guys in 5 years when I finally pull an SS then!

I'm aiming for Olber

Top Bottom