• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yay, recoded Lich and Marilith, now I'm poor again for reclearing the PoF since I finished Seiryu. Next up is recoding the 3 event dudes and then getting the jobs for Lich and Mari, then leveling them all up.

On the other hand, finally revving Invincible up, it's nice to have a Levitate that does damage.

Yay, recoded Lich and Marilith, now I'm poor again for reclearing the PoF since I finished Seiryu. Next up is recoding the 3 event dudes and then getting the jobs for Lich and Mari, then leveling them all up.

On the other hand, finally revving Invincible up, it's nice to have a Levitate that does damage.
Not highly interested in Marilith Z and Lich Z, but I have a feeling they could be used as fodder monster materials for a future ZZ recode. (if ever, lol)

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Not highly interested in Marilith Z and Lich Z, but I have a feeling they could be used as fodder monster materials for a future ZZ recode. (if ever, lol)
I was just scared of them releasing a new recode using them since I previously got them to 80 and didn't want to waste them. Now I wonder if they'll give Tiamat and Kraken a recode... hmmm getting them to 80 might have just entered my list of stuff to do.

Visceir

With the MZ 5/6 open again in arena I might as well level some characters I wouldn't have bothered with before. Haven't touched Sha'plar and Djugen since I pulled them and I should probably max out Ma'curi and level him high enough to get the Way Of The Spear III achievement.

Still not gonna bother with Levi/Odin though, haha.

kiyoaki

Two more weekends to clear out the coin pact, and today I got lucky already and pulled Seiryu. My second coin pact quality pull after Camellia a couple of weeks ago.

GordonShumway

Neo Member
Experience grinding question - I have odin, levia, and baha past 60 on all jobs and going to start the 20-1 grind. Do I need to bring anything else? I've got Sorman if I need healing and Jennish if I need area attacks. Not sure how manageable it is with just the trio, especially since they all have low %s.

Experience grinding question - I have odin, levia, and baha past 60 on all jobs and going to start the 20-1 grind. Do I need to bring anything else? I've got Sorman if I need healing and Jennish if I need area attacks. Not sure how manageable it is with just the trio, especially since they all have low %s.
Hard to say.
Levels are fine and those 3 are more than enough, but if skills don't activate it will be hell.

Either try those 3 + Sorman, or go 2 + Jennish for more experience (I'm assuming Jennish is maxed ?).

GordonShumway

Neo Member
Hard to say.
Levels are fine and those 3 are more than enough, but if skills don't activate it will be hell.

Either try those 3 + Sorman, or go 2 + Jennish for more experience (I'm assuming Jennish is maxed ?).

Yeah, Jennish is maxed - my leveling guy. I'll try the trio with Sorman and see how it goes, I guess.

Yeah, Jennish is maxed - my leveling guy. I'll try the trio with Sorman and see how it goes, I guess.
20-1 grinding is a grueling experience if those entering can't 1 or 2 shot each battles.

If it takes you upwards of 20 min to complete it, I'd suggest 23-4 as an alternative to keep you sane.

I've started doing some 20-1 grinding again since bringing my Z mages can help me clear it in ~8 min.

GordonShumway

Neo Member
Bring Jennish. I can do 2 man runs with an SS mage+another character, you won't need heals.

I've actually been clearing it pretty easy with baha, levia, odin, and sorman and that means 75% of the experience goes to the guys I'm leveling so I'll roll with this until I get sick of it. Thanks for the advice.

Seems light novel is coming out soon already. (July 7)

51w1W9uFrnL.jpg

As usual, JP only. (until wishful fan translation)

Not sure what to expect of it though.
I kinda want the manga more if it's drawn with same art detail, but needs 2.8mil downloads.

duckroll

Got Zael up to 30% so far. Probably going to recode Lewto soon, just need a few more levels on Job2. Hope there's new content by next week!

Jagernaut

Recoded Samatha yesterday, my first Z character. Burnt my metal tickets on Metal Zone 5 King to get her to lv 40, takes a lot of xp for each level up. Also just got Perfect Fate for the first time and got Zael, just need orichalcum for his job2.

duckroll

We'll be getting chapter 32 tomorrow, along with whatever other "new features" they haven't announced from the patch. No word on this month's Nico Stream yet, so maybe next week? Hopefully they'll be adding the Sakaguchi boss soon!

anaron

from the website

Update Information for Ver. 2.7.0

Content
- Adjustments to [Metal Zone LV60-69]
- Adjustments to Quick Match
- Adjustments to Slumber
- Adjustments to Slash, Strike, and Arrows type skills
- Magic is now more effective on many of the enemies in Ch 31
- Added new features. *1
- Fixed minor bugs.

[About Adjustments to [Metal Zone LV60-69]]
- Enemy Magic Defense has been adjusted to make Magic more effective.
- Required Stamina has been reduced.
- Achievable Experience Points have been increased.

[About Adjustments to Quick Match]
- Certain Quests from the Main Scenario have been added to Quick Match.
- The Levels of the team members will be adjusted so they will no longer exceed the Quest Difficulty level + 10.
- Item and Eidolon drop rates have been adjusted to be lower than normal Co-op Battles.

[About Adjustments to Slumber]
- In previous versions, receiving damage while asleep would undo the Slumber effect, but now only direct pincer attacks will wake the target. Damage from Skill Attacks will not remove the effects of Slumber.

[About Adjustments to Slash, Strike, and Arrows type skills]
- For Slash, Strike, and Arrows type skills, they previously dealt only Magic Damage, but now these skills deal Physical Damage in addition to Magic Damage. The Physical Damage will follow the laws of the Augment Circle (Sword>Bow>Spear>Sword).

*1 Not all features will be available immediately after the app update. The exact timing of the other features will be announced in a later notice.

<Notes>
If their application versions do not match, players will not be able to play Co-op Mode with each other.
If you experience difficulties finding your friend's Room, please confirm your version numbers.

Thanks for enjoying Terra Battle.

Visceir

Finally getting some new content. DNA changes for new characters aren't available yet :(

Also a bit sad it's just those 4 characters, was hoping they had a few more.

Glad about the changes to the elemental weapon users. Was considering making a post how they are rather useless most of the time.

Visceir

Yea, this update is rather lacking in content. Really hope they won't delay the new lambda characters until july.

Edit: I did a couple of runs of the new version of MZ6. I think having Gravity is Neccessary if you're planning to use mages. I did the first one with Piz'fer+Seiryu+Ma'curi+Zuzu,got most of the monsters and got like 550+ k exp. The second time around I left Piz'fer out, had some monsters escape and got a little above 400 k exp. It was enough to propel Ma'curi from lvl 69 to lvl 73.

Visceir

Your picture isn't working for me. Should also add the other 3 characters.

Puprope is male, right? I wonder if her alt version will be female or something...

Quite happy with how Alika and Gegonago's alt versions look. They are probably going to be SS characters, not Z, right?

Whoa, there's an enemy in the first stage with an aoe skill that reduces characters levels to 35 for a few turns. I can see this being a bastard in future events.

Finalow

finally got my first Z character, Yukken .

it took fucking forever to get her.

I really hope to pull directly some Z in the next pull I'll make.

Visceir

Went into ch 32 without a dedicated healer by accident, everything worked out just fine, haha. I do wish I had bothered to level Ma'curi's job3 to lvl 80+ though.

That plot twist in ch32-1 :eek:

Here are the other 3 new recode characters in color:

duckroll

Ch32 being sword heavy is fun for me because it really allows me to bully with Samatha^ and Odin. :)

I can recode Lewto now, but I'm not sure if I want to. Maybe I'll wait another week or two and try to clear more PoF stuff over the weekend first. If I can get Tiamat a bunch more SB that way, Lewto^ will get more SB as well!

Suoh and Camellia lv90, 100%SB doing it all by themselves.

Whoa, there's an enemy in the first stage with an aoe skill that reduces characters levels to 35 for a few turns. I can see this being a bastard in future events.

I suggested that power in the tbforum chat and my dreams came true.

Visceir

For some reason, I'm a lot more invested in the story this time around.

I wish they did more with the text in the individual levels. The first two ones were interesting and then the next 5 have been like "and then they got surrounded!", which makes me want to just skip the rest of it.

duckroll

I wish they did more with the text in the individual levels. The first two ones were interesting and then the next 5 have been like "and then they got surrounded!", which makes me want to just skip the rest of it.

This is an issue with all the chapters though. The story itself for any given chapter is actually pretty interesting for a mobile game. There's care put into making the setting interesting and there's a lot of variety in the overall game from chapter to chapter both in locations and in enemies and bosses. But for each chapter to have 10 parts, they usually load the developments of the story at the front and the end, while filling the middle battles with fluff like "they kept coming" and "the waves of enemies won't stop" etc. Lol.

Top Bottom