• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Vena

If I want to pull Korin, is there any sort of event I should wait for in terms of upping the odds or is it all luck of the draw?

If I want to pull Korin, is there any sort of event I should wait for in terms of upping the odds or is it all luck of the draw?
Luck, but since Korin is A rank, odds are much better than aiming for S,SS or Z.

I'd still wait for any pull events though.
Makes spending energy more worth it.

And so i start the journey of hunting for items to ^ my pifer

100 stamina and all i got is a dark matter to show for it.

and i need 4 mantle helix. this is going to suck.

Visceir

Do you have the Mantle Helixes already? Might make sense to get those while 30-8 has double item drop rate. I imagine you'll be doing 20-1 runs sooner or later anyway -- that's where all my Dark Matter came from.

Hunting Zones for ores are a fool's errand in my opinion, so not worth it.

I wonder if we will get a new update tomorrow.

I set some new goals for myself which I'm actually slightly excited about, haha.

I think he meant he got a Dark Matter over a Helix from 30-8 boss, which he drops tons and also wisps.
I just got 3 helix in a row, so go me.

I doubt we'll get update before next Nico show.

WELP, that's 40 stamina down the drain

zks12MD.jpg

EDIT:

ok i was able to salvage it

i couldnt control Zael even though i could click on him to see his stats. characters and monsters alike just floated over him and even parked on top of him without affecting him. he was not forming parts of pincers.

however, by having a magic attack go over his cell it made him finally become a movable piece again. however, the cell he was on was like it didnt count, so things like power points moving on top of it would disappear and not affect pincers. if a mob was on top of the cell, the pincers didn't count.

kiyoaki

I think he meant he got a Dark Matter over a Helix from 30-8 boss, which he drops tons and also wisps.
I just got 3 helix in a row, so go me.

I doubt we'll get update before next Nico show.
I farmed that same boss all day for Helixes. Got only two of them, but six Dark Matters. This game needs an item trading function.

Alright, got my weekly time down to 51s.
Shame Kamcord doesn't work. I want that extra 3s.

If they do have weekly challenges with game turns instead of timer, then how do you beat people who clears each floor in a single turn then gets extra credit with Kamcord bonus ?

Visceir

Alright, got my weekly time down to 51s.
Shame Kamcord doesn't work. I want that extra 3s.

If they do have weekly challenges with game turns instead of timer, then how do you beat people who clears each floor in a single turn then gets extra credit with Kamcord bonus ?

I don't think we'll get that version yet as the tips for it aren't in game yet.

Grats on the time.

I decided to dedicate some time to SB-ing. Got Pupropu from 2.3% to 20% in one day. I think the party average is ~15% SB.

Party is Pupropu, Rikken, Gegonago, Olber, A'misandra Z and Amina.

My thought process behind it is to 100% the golds I have, so that with the 2x gold pull event I wouldn't get any more gold dupes.

Vena

I think I may be getting decently close to a team good enough to get Calista. No way will I be able to do the 50s challenge for Zael. But that won't be so bad as that means I'll be able to replace Sorman/Regenercell with a decent all-around unit.

I've now started on 31, and immediately hit a wall on 31-1, lol. Seems the difficulty for my comp has spiked a lot since I had a sword-heavy team with very few bows. I am now going back and leveling up Pahrl, Gigojago, and Grace, as they are my only bow users, lol.

91.6% with calista. 54.2% with zael.

thats 3 more runs which will leave me with a 99.6% calista and a 63.2% Zael. not bad, but debating if its worth the 120 stamina.

EDIT: F it, might as well finisher her.

then i can put all this S/L behind me.

Vena

Cool, I got her pretty pain free. Thanks for the help from before in terms of telling me how to even do it lol.

Will re-running it with Altered Fate ending keep pumping out Calistas for SBing?

Vena

Yes, 3% per

Okay. I might just keep doing that as an alternate leveling path while also farming more of her for ease of SB. I think I got somewhere around 250k exp, which isn't terrible for the 40 stam.

I got all her jobs unlocked in one go out of luck of having all the mats ahead of time, woo, lol. Poor Palpa will never get upgraded.

yami4ct

Yukken is really great for farming SBs for recode materials. She really trivializes it. I've pretty much full SBed both Piz'Fer's mats in two days.

Falk

that puzzling face
Pretty much same deal with PoF and even XP farming. If you have the coin+ heroes, you cut down the Coin Creep grind by a lot. Ditto if you have an SS/Z mage or more.

If you don't you're basically shit out of luck.

meow

This is the first weekend in a while I haven't felt the need to do events. I'll probably coin creep the whole weekend and try to clear some of the PoF.

duckroll

Less than a week now before we get another Daily Quest and a new Nico Stream. Fingers crossed for something new this coming week!

I wonder if they'll ever add a Friend's List system that possibly summons a 7th unit on the board for you to control.

Basically like every other online mobile game of this genre.

duckroll

Keep on somehow forgetting that we're supposed to get a scenario by the guy who made Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII. Holy shit if that is going to live up to the expecations.

They're taking so long with it I can't imagine it being something unsubstantial. I really hope in terms of content it is on par with the Last Story event. Something of that caliber but with Matsuno writing and designing it would be amazing. Bonus points if they get Alexander O Smith to handle the English translation. :)

LuuKyK

This game is still not available in my country, wtf? Is there any way around it or I will just have to accept that I will never play it?

Visceir

This game is still not available in my country, wtf? Is there any way around it or I will just have to accept that I will never play it?

Are you on android? There is a link to the apk download in the OP of this thread here

I'm personally using something called QooApp to download/update it. It's like a store front, once installed you look up terra battle there and it lets you install/update it with no problems.

They're taking so long with it I can't imagine it being something unsubstantial. I really hope in terms of content it is on par with the Last Story event. Something of that caliber but with Matsuno writing and designing it would be amazing. Bonus points if they get Alexander O Smith to handle the English translation. :)

Wishful thinking but I hope the "scenario" part hints at it being like a whole chapter or something. A little side-dot on the map we could traverse to -- would be cool.

Edit: End of day two of my SB quest and Pupropu is at 36% now. Will probably have to change the running pattern tomorrow as A'misandra Z is almost 100% and I won't have access to her extend skill chain anymore.

anaron

Mistwalker announces Terra Battle 2 - Matsuno co-directing, writing duties

Uematsu, Shimomura, Mitsuda, ETA: ITO, Sakimoto and Hamauzu doing a 4 disc length OST

~ Let me dream ~

LuuKyK

Are you on android? There is a link to the apk download in the OP of this thread here

I'm personally using something called QooApp to download/update it. It's like a store front, once installed you look up terra battle there and it lets you install/update it with no problems.

Nope, I'm on iOS. :/

duckroll

You guys got the wrong Ito. Should be Hiroyuki Ito working with Matsuno on battle design! At least he'll be doing something useful... ;_;

Terra Battle Tactics... for PC/PSN/XBL/eShop

Falk

that puzzling face
You guys got the wrong Ito. Should be Hiroyuki Ito working with Matsuno on battle design! At least he'll be doing something useful... ;_;

Terra Battle Tactics... for PC/PSN/XBL/eShop

And don't forget Yoshida. Ultimate dream team.

That is, Yoshi-P. Terra Battle Tactics Online. HEHEHEHE

i cant get a better time than 1:03 and im like 10 spots away from out of top 5k.

why the heck am i getting lower rank than some people! >:C

Top Bottom