• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

linkent

What the.........
Is it only me who thought Jennish is an Old woman not a man?
Always thought of him as a woman with that name.
And then the picture looks like a grumpy old woman.
I recoded him for awhile now(lvl76) then i take a look at the picture and... wtfff.. Jennish recoded into a man??
Then i read the profile refering him/he/his.
Wtfff mindblown... Then i look for the wiki for his SS version..
Wtfffff that moustache!!! How could i not see that....

Falk

that puzzling face
i cant get a better time than 1:03 and im like 10 spots away from out of top 5k.

why the heck am i getting lower rank than some people! >:C

Incidentally I can't beat 1:03, but I uploaded a video so it gave me 1:00, and I'm sitting at 3547.

!!

Visceir

What the.........
Is it only me who thought Jennish is an Old woman not a man?
Always thought of him as a woman with that name.
And then the picture looks like a grumpy old woman.
I recoded him for awhile now(lvl76) then i take a look at the picture and... wtfff.. Jennish recoded into a man??
Then i read the profile refering him/he/his.
Wtfff mindblown... Then i look for the wiki for his SS version..
Wtfffff that moustache!!! How could i not see that....

einstein1_7.jpg

Incidentally I can't beat 1:03, but I uploaded a video so it gave me 1:00, and I'm sitting at 3547.

!!

I did a few runs without lambdas just to prove it's possible to get below 1 minute.

https://www.kamcord.com/v/df0Qqnwlizj

With the share bonus that run is 56 seconds. Obviously I didn't get lucky with the monster placement in floor 1 and you could probably get the run down to 50 seconds.
The key is to 1shot the boss in one turn, only way I've been able to do it is with Sheena+Zuzu+Suoh+zael

Falk

that puzzling face
I actually started levelled Suoh and Sheena a bit just for that exact purpose, then decided it wasn't going to make or break me to get a lower time unless it starts creeping close to 5k.

Went back to grinding my spear heroes instead for Ch32.

With the share bonus that run is 56 seconds. Obviously I didn't get lucky with the monster placement in floor 1 and you could probably get the run down to 50 seconds.
The key is to 1shot the boss in one turn, only way I've been able to do it is with Sheena+Zuzu+Suoh+zael

Can't find my video on the website, but I ran 58s (55 with the video) with that same team:
Sheena J3, Zuzu J2, Zael J3, Suoh J1. 2nd wave was far from perfect too, having to reposition characters for pincers.

I thought I'd be near the cut out, but I'm still at 1836th (was at 11XX when I managed the time 5? days ago).

I now welcome more challenges!

So I made a goof. i've been getting 1:03-1:05 all day today trying to make top 5000.

i kept forgettign that i actually have to UPLOAD the video to get the bonus, i thought it was automatically applied when i checked off.

I finally got 1:02, decided to upload, and got it down to 59 -_-

anaron

lol I've been playing TB on my og iphone 4 and it's really starting to take its toll as of late. laggy, random exiting, slower

;_;

Finalow

ok, I give up on farming all the monsters in 3-4 and 3-5. I guess I'll pull them when I have enough coins.

it's going to be easy with pro neg, I thought. nope, not even close. some of them are so stupidly hard to get, even with pro neg and double drop day.
fuck you and your shitty super low % Mistwalker.

Raging when you have Pro Neg is like kicking those that don't when they're down.

:(

exactly.

please tell me more how hard it is for you to get items (don't have treasure hunter) or monster drops (no negotiator pro)

now that TLS is gone i kinda get lost as to what to do with extra stamina.

i could always farm metal tickets but...meh.

63 stamina, but fighting the urge to pull just one more char.

Falk

that puzzling face
Don't mean to press the issue, but TH increases your chance by .25x, and Neg Pro increases your chances by 8x

XP bonus (Seasoned Pro) is a .15x increase
Coin boost skills are a .1-.4x increase

Those are all negligible-to-moderate increases vs a massive, almost-order-of-magnitude increase with Neg Pro.

Aexact

If you're running Chapter 3, I believe most of the enemies to recruit there are lizard or beastfolk that only have a 1% chance of recruitment. Even Nego Pro is going to struggle with those odds.

I have both of the sisters and pretty much if I have a power puck and both sisters lined up, it's close to a guaranteed drop. I managed to get both monsters for Yukken ^ to 100% before promoting her this way.

linkent

1:37 @rank 299!
Guess i am done this week.
Z class skill are not really strong actually but the ability to use level 65 skill at lower level are ridiculous.

Seems like Samatha is the God tier currently.

@Visceir, how did i not see that resemblance :O......

Visceir

any guesses on the new mode?

People on the other forum speculated it to be NG+ or perhaps a Time Attack version for all chapters...or an equipment system.

Perhaps Duckroll can shed some light on this as it's a japanese Magazine. Supposedly a new char was revealed too, probably the lightning dragon we already know about.

Here is the tweet

Finalow

yes it's probably another dragon. to be honest I really hope that pvp won't be released soon because I still don't have a good team ready.

Raging when you have Pro Neg is like kicking those that don't when they're down.
farm dem coins man.

I should feel lucky for having pro neg but those 2 chapters makes you feel like you don't.

Falk

that puzzling face
Coins don't speed up farming SB for Lev/Baha/Odin/their event-specific DNA recode monsters/other non-PoF monsters ;p

kiyoaki

People on the other forum speculated it to be NG+ or perhaps a Time Attack version for all chapters...or an equipment system.

Perhaps Duckroll can shed some light on this as it's a japanese Magazine. Supposedly a new char was revealed too, probably the lightning dragon we already know about.

Here is the tweet

The tweet says 対戦は7月、8月にも新システム実装 --> PvP in July, and in August too a new system will be implemented.

duckroll

Managed to get 1:51 on the Weekly so far. Will probably be out of the Top5000 by this weekend! Lol. But at least I got the challenge energy. Now I can devote time to leveling up characters again. :)

@Visceir - The guy tweeting is always kinda cagey about specific info, probably because he doesn't want to get into trouble or whatever. He asks people to DM him for images of the actual article every month. :(

Anyway, PVP for July and a "new system" for Aug seems confirmed. And yes, the new character they showed is the dragon character which was datamined. I'm guessing we'll get more details on all of this in the stream on Friday. System to me suggests gameplay system rather than game modes. So something like the DNA Recode system would count, but something like Time Attack probably wouldn't be worded that way. Maybe equipment?

Visceir

i have a sinking feeling they won't repeat the free z characters with 50 energy again. maybe just another "free boost items" thing

We've gotten one every month now. Only reason we haven't gotten one yet this month is because the stream is july 3rd. Maybe I'm personally setting my expectations too high but I'm hoping for the 4 lambda charactes that were shown+a couple more new ones, a new dungeon, 2x gold pull event and MZ back in the arena again.

And Phoenix eidolon~

Here is a 1 minute time for the weekly kamcord

I'm sitting at rank 3000 right now. I know I will end up in top 5000 easily, I'll do a couple of good runs later probably.

We've gotten one every month now. Only reason we haven't gotten one yet this month is because the stream is july 3rd. Maybe I'm personally setting my expectations too high but I'm hoping for the 4 lambda charactes that were shown+a couple more new ones, a new dungeon, 2x gold pull event and MZ back in the arena again.

And Phoenix eidolon~

Here is a 1 minute time for the weekly kamcord

I'm sitting at rank 3000 right now. I know I will end up in top 5000 easily, I'll do a couple of good runs later probably.

shit that movement...

I managed to get my Zael to 87%.

I don't know why I wasted most of my energy this last weekend on Coin Creeps, I could have easily hit 100%, I guess it's just habit now.

On the other hand, anything over 70% is useless, and if wanted the meaningless "100%" trophy, the last 13% should be easy to get if I moved him into regular rotation.

Vena

Half-stamina story missions...

Time to farm 20-1 for optimal exp return, lol. I am going to get Gigojago and Pahrl up to be able to move through 31 because my sword-heavy team is getting hammered by Antlion, lol.

meow

Got down to 1:58 for the weekly challenge and think I'm stuck there barring a really lucky run.

But then I did 3 pulls from PoF because that ticket notice was bothering me and pulled Sheena T_T

any idea how long 1/2 stamina is for?

EDIT: 3 days.

not bad.

also got ether on my 6th try. which means i have the means to recode either 3 of the dragons, or pzifer. the dragons i need to 80 their j1+j2 but pizfer is ready to go with full 100% and 80 all jobs...but dont know if i wanna pull the trigger and lose my most powerful unit for a long time.

what level does a recode reach lvl 90 j3 magic damage stat?

ooohh and wisp dropped, which means invincible can go to j2. should i?

Top Bottom