• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

OMG Aero

Speaking of recodes...
74E3ycM.png
LnHfgSu.png

This is not a drill, I repeat, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

JAGUNA LAMBDA INCOMING
oh fuck
I hope Jaguna gets worse when she is recoded, that would be perfect.

duckroll

Captured Storm Witch again. Officially -done- with this event. I think overall it was pretty fun, but Storm Witch is one of those fights which I can do without playing ever again. It was satisfying to return to it with a full physical party and actually see his health drain significantly with each attack though. :p

Now to focus on leveling Lucia^. Seems like a pretty solid Z-class character for a freebie!

Visceir

Gaiga recode never~

I think I've burned out on the game. Oddly enough it have been the 2 last major update that have mainly caused it, haha. The whole OTOMO stuff and me having crap pulls make me not care about gaining energy anymore...don't think I even care all too much about any of the buddies tbh.

Pvp has been a turn-off too and I can hardly bother to login.

I'll keep my login streak going, but I can't honestly think of what new content could pull me back at this point.

Now to focus on leveling Lucia^. Seems like a pretty solid Z-class character for a freebie!
Get ready for insane leveling curve.
Feels like she's the one Z with the most exp required to level.

I usually get a near full bar from a 20-1 run, but with Lucia^ I'm getting 1/2. ;_;
The whole OTOMO stuff and me having crap pulls make me not care about gaining energy anymore...
Bad pulls are the bane of these mobile games.
Enough to make me rage and quit, but TB has been fair so far.

Protip to others: don't pull for Otomos !!! (yet)

Man my physical guys have always been non existent / underleveled. Really feeling that now. Been riding on grace and SS mages more or less to destroy everything. Can't really do that with storm witch it seems. I just need one win really. I'll blow an energy to bring Lucia back to life before it dies, but it seems insurmountable where I'm at now.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Was just listening to a bit of the show Sakaguchi was on and the casual talkiness was interesting, well I thought it was from what I could understand. The host definitely knew his stuff.

Staab

Get ready for insane leveling curve.
Feels like she's the one Z with the most exp required to level.

I usually get a near full bar from a 20-1 run, but with Lucia^ I'm getting 1/2. ;_;

She's been draining my energy & metal tickets...
Lvl 74 now but goddamn !

Also.. I feel dirty leveling Jaguna, I bet she's gonna be awful, still, but I can't help myself :p

I got my Lucia to about 85%, so now it's just the slooooooow process of getting her to Level 80.

On the plus side, my Seiryu is finally Level 80, so maybe I won't hate Metal Zone 6 anymore?

Falk

that puzzling face
A dataminer on TBF said he found the tracks but he seems hesitant about sharing them. (probably because MW actually sells the soundtrack and probably plans to do the same with the new music tracks)

Could always just PM and ask him politely yourself, I guess link to his post

Good call on not sharing. Game needs all the help it can get tbf.

I don't actually need the music, but I could confirm if it's Matsuno world lol

linkent

Lucia cant be pulled from stamina right?
Wanted to max her SB but doesnt seem like i can before MZ6 gone.

Edit: she cant be pulled, (someone mentioned that she could when she was released -_-)

So there is this + pact event going on, and I'm thinking of buying some energy for it. Is there ever sales on energy or should I go ahead and buy some now without feeling like I'm missing out. Also, are there other pact events that I should save my energy for?

Staab

So there is this + pact event going on, and I'm thinking of buying some energy for it. Is there ever sales on energy or should I go ahead and buy some now without feeling like I'm missing out. Also, are there other pact events that I should save my energy for?

Honestly I wouldn't... you can get levels from grinding it out with stamina and metal tickets easily enough and the extra SB can be worked on constantly.

The pact event everyone is saving energy for is the 10-pull PoT with guaranteed 2 S+ characters.

I got sketch Lucia Λ. Limited Edition, RARE.

Energy prices dropped at the six month mark, but there has never been a sale period.

I would also suggest waiting until the Guaranteed Gold event, it should be within the next couple of weeks if they continue the pattern of rotating these things. The only difference is that you will need increments of fifty energy, so I wouldn't spend any until then to make it easier to round up with a cash buy.

anaron

A dataminer on TBF said he found the tracks but he seems hesitant about sharing them. (probably because MW actually sells the soundtrack and probably plans to do the same with the new music tracks)

Could always just PM and ask him politely yourself, I guess link to his post

oh wow those images are gorgeous and very different to the games' usual world.

Foolworm

So this new cup is a step back in that P1 has a crushing advantage. It's incredibly frustrating to see the opponent kill a runner on the first turn, then slaughtering the next round after the runners blow my units apart.

So this new cup is a step back in that P1 has a crushing advantage. It's incredibly frustrating to see the opponent kill a runner on the first turn, then slaughtering the next round after the runners blow my units apart.
Also still getting some invalid games when I'm about to win

I was sure they fixed it, since I didn't get a single one during the Bruiser Cup.

Sakaguchi, you fiend...

Finalow

people are still ''invaliding''.

this new cup sucks.

this thread is dead.
the game will join this thread soon enough

Visceir

Accidentally missed out on daily login bonus and lost my 300+ days streak, oops~

Don't think I'm even going to bother doing the new pvp cup to get the easy 5 energy for S rank.

Honestly feels like pvp was the worst thing to happen to the game.

Trying to think of things that could get me back into the game and can't come up with anything. Even if we get Matsuno world it would probably just keep us occupied for a week at most. The puzzle/endless modes might turn out to be interesting~

Finalow

Accidentally missed out on daily login bonus and lost my 300+ days streak, oops~

Don't think I'm even going to bother doing the new pvp cup to get the easy 5 energy for S rank.

Honestly feels like pvp was the worst thing to happen to the game.

Trying to think of things that could get me back into the game and can't come up with anything. Even if we get Matsuno world it would probably just keep us occupied for a week at most. The puzzle/endless modes might turn out to be interesting~
:'( rip

Visceir

Shitty "Invalid" bug aside, how is adding a new gamemode the worst thing ?

PVP feels like THE THING to do in the game, their main endgame feature and if you're not into that there's not much else. I suppose you could also argue that "there was not much else" before pvp, but then you still had that hope and something to look forward to. Now with pvp here and it being a big let-down that hope is gone.

Considering all the energy rewards pvp offers you'd pretty much have to force yourself to play it even if you seriously disliked the mode, I'm glad I'm free of those shackles, lol.

This is just my personal view of things and I'm sure someone else is having a blast in pvp right now. It's just not for me anymore.

linkent

Seriously, many of these characters are super awesome.
If only they just make a classic RPG like Suikoden them.
Just kickstarter it and many will fund it.

Xetherion

Considering all the energy rewards pvp offers you'd pretty much have to force yourself to play it even if you seriously disliked the mode, I'm glad I'm free of those shackles, lol.

I only do the B league since you don't lose points for losing so you're guaranteed to rank up eventually. Once I hit A league i don't bother, 3 energy be damned.

I figured I would have more time until the next Companion EXP event.

I have eighteen Metal Minion Λs, that should do some damage on the two Mogs I have, hopefully with some leftover.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Finally getting around to grinding B% for Storm Witch... somehow I obliterated the healing orb when I first fought it, so much easier when it doesn't die.

Finally getting around to grinding B% for Storm Witch... somehow I obliterated the healing orb when I first fought it, so much easier when it doesn't die.
I said fuck that after my third run.
Stage takes too long for a simple monster B%.

If there's ever a "monster only" cup for PVP, then I guess it would be worth it.

Staab

Oh, they're doing a Retweet Event again, bar is set pretty low for the first rewards : only 1000 RTs !
Gotta chose between :
- A reward, which is Metal minion^^ + rare mineral pack (1 of each, animation etc.)
- B reward, which is Metal minion^^ + helper pack (1 of each, exp boost etc.)

Apparently more rewards to come if we bust through the 1000 RT target (likely energy!).

Buh, how did the materials get such a magnitude of retweets over the power-ups?

Did people just retweet which girl they liked better, haha.

Top Bottom