• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Zorbane

Neo Member
Can someone walk through the steps required to get this Famitsu character for someone who is in the US and doesn't speak Japanese?

Step 1: Buy this http://bookwalker.jp/def7257211-ca14-4202-b92c-3306d6f2769b/週刊ファミ通-2014年11月6日号/

Step 2: Go here to get your gift code https://member.bookwalker.jp/app/03/my/amenity_logs

I already bought it but the terrabattlex twitter account is giving away one for free

https://twitter.com/terrabattlex/status/525365692632424448

You could try that first

Folstern

Razzorn34

Step 1: Buy this http://bookwalker.jp/def7257211-ca14-4202-b92c-3306d6f2769b/週刊ファミ通-2014年11月6日号/

Step 2: Go here to get your gift code https://member.bookwalker.jp/app/03/my/amenity_logs

I already bought it but the terrabattlex twitter account is giving away one for free

https://twitter.com/terrabattlex/status/525365692632424448

You could try that first

Thanks for this. Went ahead and grabbed it. As an A rank, I hope she gets some extra jobs sometime.

Visceir

Excited for Bahamut! Excited for coin creeps so I can do the other 6 job changes!

...Not excited for grinding those new jobs up to adequate level... but excited for then finally continuing on with the story chapters!

cautiously excited for potential new characters

Man this story is weird, i don't know what's going on anymore.
284374f558f572ff33.jpg

Bahamut got jobs?

Gonna be a sudden layoff for someone here

He becomes like Safer Bahamut and then Purple Safer Bahamut lol.

chrono01

Ethereal obtained, and it only cost me a little less than $4. Not too bad.

It's a shame the Monster Strike code doesn't work with the EN version, though. :(

forgrim

finally picked up a masamune from farming 14-10, and if anyone is interested, it took me 12 tries.

so 12*12 = 144 stamina.

so 12 hours worth of stamina hahaha.

WORTH IT THO.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So I got Kem as my last roll. Got 5 energy... roll Kem again.
Fuck you Kem I'm not even advancing your second job :mad: (Maybe after Metal Zone 2 is open I can get him Giga Spear -> Advance and he'll have two spear attacks)

At least I got MantleDrake in two tries so I kinda have a mage now.

*Whatever, got him to second job so he can have an attack skill, apparently Ch 8 is all swords so might as well do it now.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
So I got Kem as my last roll. Got 5 energy... roll Kem again.
Fuck you Kem I'm not even advancing your second job :mad: (Maybe after Metal Zone 2 is open I can get him Giga Spear -> Advance and he'll have two spear attacks)

At least I got MantleDrake in two tries so I kinda have a mage now.

*Whatever, got him to second job so he can have an attack skill, apparently Ch 8 is all swords so might as well do it now.

Kem's my bro. Never steered me wrong.

What is the trick to the chapter 11 boss. He keeps eating the damn power points and hiding in the corner so i can't attack and or heal. Since he's in the corner I can't use the NEXT power point to attack and he travels from corner to corner, murdering my face.

Anfang

What is the trick to the chapter 11 boss. He keeps eating the damn power points and hiding in the corner so i can't attack and or heal. Since he's in the corner I can't use the NEXT power point to attack and he travels from corner to corner, murdering my face.

ediiterino: yea was wrong. Just push the points to the middle, and work from there.

Veldin

You have to activate the power points on every turn or you're screwed. If you can't then try to at least push them as far away from the boss as you can. Other than that :lolrng

You have to activate the power points on every turn or you're screwed. If you can't then try to at least push them as far away from the boss as you can. Other than that :lolrng

He goes right to them every time, so I guess I just need to make sure he doesn't land in a corner. I guess I'll bring Kusach and A'misandra for this one.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You must be having bad luck with positioning. There is no trick though, just use the power points before it does. If anything, push your characters towards the middle of the map since he can't attack them from a corner.

You must be having bad luck with positioning. There is no trick though, just use the power points before it does. If anything, push your characters towards the middle of the map since he can't attack them from a corner.

Powered through him with 2 healers. I can see this being a problem for anyone who didn't roll an extra. Grind out a drop from the beastfolk / lizardfolk / stonefolk stages that came earlier if you don't have 2. I can't see why they wouldn't suffice.

Uthred

Mashing

Man, I got a ton of sword users and not much magic, bow or spear (I have 2 spear's to like 8 swords). That's going to be painful in later levels.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Kem's my bro. Never steered me wrong.
Not great to roll him twice in a row when my team needs damage (and needed to eat coins and mats to get there + a metal run).
At least my three spear users are gods with the defense up buff and two healers. The good news is there are so many sword users to roll I'll get one eventually.

GeoGonzo

I used the free 5 energy and got a new B class. But hey, key words here are free and new, so I won't complain... I may have a use for an ice element adventurer here and there.

zulux21

I used the free 5 energy and got a new B class. But hey, key words here are free and new, so I won't complain... I may have a use for an ice element adventurer here and there.

with my five free energy I got a b rank ice archer... I don't think I have any ice attacks so that's not a bad thing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Not great to roll him twice in a row when my team needs damage (and needed to eat coins and mats to get there + a metal run).
At least my three spear users are gods with the defense up buff and two healers. The good news is there are so many sword users to roll I'll get one eventually.
*4 spear users

Just rolled Zenzoze. At least it's dark which you need later so I won't say no. But another B Spear user, aghhhhhh.

zulux21

First try! [Well that was easy...]

lame... I will have to try again tomorrow (well later today... I should have been asleep like 2 hours ago >.>)... given how easy the battle was and that the rewards weren't terrible for my level I will just pour a lot of energy into the event... might even boredly skill boost him a few times after i get him.

GeoGonzo

Never mind. Any repeat Bahamut only grants a 1% skill increase. Not worth it. :/
So you caught him twice in how many attempts? I tried once and it felt like a waste of energy for my lvl30 characters who got nothing of value out of it... but if he's not hard I'll give it a few tries more.

Top Bottom