• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

rubius01

Damn poor Aybar. Rangers just kicked the shit out of him this inning. (Hit right above his knee and just beaned in the head on a tag from Beltre)

RBH

That'll do it.

Braves sweep the Nats. Waffle House is undefeated.

22775444-574.jpg

Waffle House shows no mercy.

Bonderman in, oh god. Congrats on the win Batman.

Dude, our offense has been ass since after the all star break.

I'm not even mad about losing the first two games anymore. If we win, great, I'm not gonna let it get to me. Even still, you guy are doing all right, so don't flip a lid if you guys do lose one. lol.

Dude, our offense has been ass since after the all star break.

I'm not even mad about losing the first two games anymore. If we win, great, I'm not gonna let it get to me. Even still, you guy are doing all right, so don't flip a lid if you guys do lose one. lol.

After the 2009 season, I will always be on edge in the second half.

After the 2009 season, I will always be on edge in the second half.

At least you guys got a World Series win in there ;)

I have 2007 and our collapse against the Red Sox to always fondly remember. lol

Our team is talented, however, we need a couple more bats, and a couple more arms in the rotation. Francona's got us on the right track, I just think we're a little early to the party right now is all.

Still has been fun to watch.

Enron

Banned
Ogando needs to stop starting games.

he will once harrison (ugh) is back.

I got run off of cowboyszone for arguing with people in the Rangers thread about Ogando's abilities and how they don't fit with being a starting pitcher. I was 100% right! fuck you CBZ.

Ogando has two useful pitches, and bleh everything else. But those two pitches are pretty goddamned good. Just stick him in the pen, have him go 100% max effort on both those pitches to wipe guys out in the 7th or 8th.

Gonna laugh when the Braves and Pirates meet in the NLCS. Pirates up 2-0 in Game 7 only for Jose Constanza to hit the game winner and send the Pirates spiraling down to another 20 seasons of losing.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Gonna laugh when the Braves and Pirates meet in the NLCS. Pirates up 2-0 in Game 7 only for Jose Constanza to hit the game winner and send the Pirates spiraling down to another 20 seasons of losing.
it will be laird that hits the game winner, driving in heyward and freeman.

zulux21

There's a ton of Yankee fans invaded, ha. I hope that's the reason, anyways.

it's highly likely there are more yankees fans than white sox fans at the game right now.... heck even when the white sox are doing good there still tends to be a number of yankees fans, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me there were 2 yankees fans for every 1 white sox fan at the park right now lol.

harSon

Banned

That'd be an appropriate comparison if Mccutchen and Marte were up for free agency next season

JABEE

Trout is fucking amazing. He's going to have another 30/30 season.
Best player in MLB! Bryce Harper gets the hype, but South Jersey Native Mike Trout is the Superstar.

He should have won the MVP award last season.

He's also a huge Eagles, Flyers and Phillies fan!

He was still referring to the Phillies as his team 3 years ago. His father told WIP that Trout called him and said "we got Halladay!" His Dad thought he meant the Angels. Nope.

He's also an Eagles season ticket holder!

Top Bottom