• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Jubs

Also I just wanted to say unbalanced schedules are bullshit. Rays played the 3rd hardest schedule in the league this year, Rangers had one of the easiest. Rays played 96 games against teams with above .500 records while the Rangers only played 78.

a7UGu8z.jpg

No. It's what you would probably have looked like last year had Sam Holbrook not called a fucking Infield Fly Rule 278 feet into the outfield.
Crying a year after an amazing championship run? I'm not Branduil.
well, minus the championship part, I guess

Frankly, blowing a 3-1 lead to the Giants was more painful than losing the coinflip game would have been. Seeing Turner Field filled with trash and breaking the hearts of #natitude fans was worth the NLCS choke job though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Dear Astros,

Please end this losing streak. You have the #1 pick in the draft, you don't need to suck anymore. You can go out on the season on a good note, you know?

Love,

Me.

MiKeD

Banned
Dear Astros,

Please end this losing streak. You have the #1 pick in the draft, you don't need to suck anymore. You can go out on the season on a good note, you know?

Love,

Me.

GEORGE SPRINGER HYPE. I cannot wait to see that kid play next season.

Was hoping for a September call up this year.

MiKeD

Banned
I kinda wasn't to be honest, was no real need for him to be called up.

Next year? Certainly.

Well I'm not an Astros fan, so whenever a top prospect with insane numbers has a chance to get called up, I wanna watch him play.
Wouldn't have hurt the guy getting some Major League ABs anyway.

Indians are assured of at least a tie in the Wild Card standings. If they lose and both teams win tomorrow then the crazy 2 game playoff occurs for a one game playoff. lol

Wonder if Ubaldo still starts tomorrow.

StUnNeR H2K

Indians are assured of at least a tie in the Wild Card standings. If they lose and both teams win tomorrow then the crazy 2 game playoff occurs for a one game playoff. lol

Wonder if Ubaldo still starts tomorrow.

It was confirmed on the radio broadcast that Francona intends to start Jimenez tomorrow. Guess is if they win Salazar on Wednesday, which is plus plus since he is a solid option and I know Tampa hasn't seen him, not sure about Texas.

Friggz

What a great ending for Andy. And essentially the end of the yankee dynasty. 2 sure fire hall of famers, 2 border line. What historic luck.

Top Bottom