• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Malo

Banned
The playoff before the playoff before the playoffs.
mXU2Ltw.jpg

I'll laugh my ass off if the Indians make it to the ALDS and can't even reach half capacity in their home games. Hell Nick Swisher could hit a walk off grand slam to win the ALDS while saving a baby falling from the upper deck.and still, no one there would buy his jersey.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
frankly, i wont be enraged if the rangers lose either of their two wc games. just seeing them show some passion these last seven games made this season worth it for me. that being said it would be nice if the boys gave us at least one playoff series, but you know. i think most diehard rangers fans have felt entitled to the championship win that should have been in 2011 and anything less isnt god enough. so fellow rangersgaf...instead of dwelling on the sept. tank, think about the odds of the last week and how much gut the team showed. been a good week for baseball.

I'll laugh my ass off if the Indians make it to the ALDS and can't even reach half capacity in their home games. Hell Nick Swisher could hit a walk off grand slam to win the ALDS while saving a baby falling from the upper deck.and still, no one there would buy his jersey.

That's because Nick Swisher is an annoying piece of shit, and having watched him play in the playoffs the past 4 years I can guarantee he won't be hitting any walk-off grand slams.

cashman

Banned
Just got back from the game. Wash taking Darvish out kinda deflated me, but still it was a huge win.

No he can't.

Tomorrow is considered a "regular season game". PED bitches are only eligible for playoffs.
No it was just a 50 game suspension. The fifty games are up now.

they're not weird, they're arbitrary. Manny got to play in the minors and got his suspension cut in half because Bud fealt like it
Didn't realize he also got a reduced suspension, lol damn.

A quick Google search reveals that Cruz has been working out in the DR since then? One wonders how sharp he would be after not seeing live pitching for nearly two months. It's not like the Rangers would be playing him for his glove. ;D

The Astros finished the season on a 15-game losing streak and with a 51-111 overall record. They also set the new season-high for team strikeouts with 1,530. The previous record was 1,529 set be the 2010 Arizona Diamondbacks.

Pence!!!! :D
Good job Giants. Terrible injuries and other issues plagued the season, but looking good and back in form in Sept.

2014, here we come!!!

Top Bottom