• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Chuck

Still without luck
LOL what's going on in that Baltimore/Oakland game?

i42CSr2iPMkCH.png

Well you'd think, much like this graph does, when a player hits a grand slam for a team, they usually win by a few runs.

Chuck

Still without luck
Tune into the O's game right now. Johnson going for his fourth in a row.

he didn't do it. this time he actually saved the game. crazy, i know.

Well... Just two weeks ago it seemed like the Royals were making a run for it. But I'm pretty sure this is the end. It's been obvious for a week or so, but the sweep by the White Sox and tonight's quagmire really punctuate it. This team is damn close, but not quite ready yet.

But hey, at least we can still shoot for +.500, and if nothing else, this is WAY later in the year than we usually stay relevant. Can't complain about that.

JDHarbs

Well... Just two weeks ago it seemed like the Royals were making a run for it. But I'm pretty sure this is the end. It's been obvious for a week or so, but the sweep by the White Sox and tonight's quagmire really punctuate it. This team is damn close, but not quite ready yet.

But hey, at least we can still shoot for +.500, and if nothing else, this is WAY later in the year than we usually stay relevant. Can't complain about that.
At least they made things interesting. The goal now is to finish above .500. Next year is playoffs or bust.

Wow, 0 walks total from both sides. Excellent job pitching from Red Sox and Dodgers, but Dodgers managed to pull this one out. Great win.

Top Bottom