• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Meier

Volquez has been particularly godawful against the Rockies this year so naturally we trot him out. Ned can be a real idiot.

eznark

Banned
Morneau gets drilled, is given immediate opportunity for payback via trucking the catcher, and of course the heartless one slides meekly into an easy out.

Sanjuro

ibetosiuRJ1faY.gif

So the Indians naturally lose the 1st game of the series that I go too. Right.

I guess I'll take it as they won the series. Hope is still alive! ;P

Khalid-S

How important would home-field advantage be in a playoff series? Red Sox haven't lost back-to-back home games since May 11-12!

They got best AL home record 47-25 (2nd in the majors)

GO SOX

Sanjuro

lol @ ESPN research notes.

Entering tonight, the Tigers led the majors with +167 run differential; Red Sox were at +138. With a 19-4 lead in 8th inning, Boston has currently overtaken the MLB lead.

The Tigers have allowed 16 runs tonight at Red Sox, the most runs allowed by Detroit since June 29, 2011. The Tigers haven't allowed 17+ runs since allowing 26 runs vs Royals on Sept. 9, 2004.

Khalid-S

lol @ ESPN research notes.

Entering tonight, the Tigers led the majors with +167 run differential; Red Sox were at +138. With a 19-4 lead in 8th inning, Boston has currently overtaken the MLB lead.

The Tigers have allowed 16 runs tonight at Red Sox, the most runs allowed by Detroit since June 29, 2011. The Tigers haven't allowed 17+ runs since allowing 26 runs vs Royals on Sept. 9, 2004.

The Detroit Tigers have allowed 8 HR in a game for the first time in franchise history.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Surprised Thommy can even count to 18.

Fuck you Thommy

Choo just saved Thommy from having to count past 20.

Top Bottom