• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Well, so the story of the 2013 Royals all comes down to this. Twelve consecutive divisional games, beginning today: 3 vs Tigers, 3 at Indians, 3 at Tigers, 3 vs Indians. The Royals are 4.5 back in the WC race, 2.5 behind the Indians in the division and 8 behind the Tigers. Chances are slim, but we're not dead yet. But these 12 games will either nail the coffin closed, or it'll be one of those amazing September baseball stories. I don't have unrealistic expectations on this, but the mere fact that the end of the season is only three weeks away and we're able to have this discussion at all is fantastic.

Also, the newest "I play for October" MLBN ad actually includes one shot of the Royals in the montage for a split second!! That NEVER happens!

Let's do it!

3N16MA

Banned
Anyone care to explain why Joba fucking Chamberlin is still on this team? Why Girardi even thinks about using that piece of shit in any kind of high leverage situation? He fucking sucks and should have had his big ass booted off the team already.

Sanjuro

Anyone care to explain why Joba fucking Chamberlin is still on this team? Why Girardi even thinks about using that piece of shit in any kind of high leverage situation? He fucking sucks and should have had his big ass booted off the team already.

He was on par with Mariano last night.

Well, so the story of the 2013 Royals all comes down to this. Twelve consecutive divisional games, beginning today: 3 vs Tigers, 3 at Indians, 3 at Tigers, 3 vs Indians. The Royals are 4.5 back in the WC race, 2.5 behind the Indians in the division and 8 behind the Tigers. Chances are slim, but we're not dead yet. But these 12 games will either nail the coffin closed, or it'll be one of those amazing September baseball stories. I don't have unrealistic expectations on this, but the mere fact that the end of the season is only three weeks away and we're able to have this discussion at all is fantastic.

Also, the newest "I play for October" MLBN ad actually includes one shot of the Royals in the montage for a split second!! That NEVER happens!

Let's do it!

Progress! next year it'll be two split seconds!

Crapuano pitches tonight. We're going to need to score a lot of runs to make up for the ones he's going to give away in the first five innings.

Let's do it!

In order for your team to take the next step is for Eric Hosmer to put up All star/MVP type of numbers like McCutchen has been doing these past two seaons. Butler/Gordon need to keep hitting like they have been, and Moustakas needs to be consistent the whole year. Salvador Perez also needs to keep developing as a hitter also. They also need a power bat in RF.

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 22m
Don Mattingly: Matt Kemp felt some tightness in his right hamstring and will slow down his rehab.

what a mess of a year

3N16MA

Banned
He was on par with Mariano last night.

Mo provides the team value and is an asset out of the pen. Sure he blew the save last night but that does not erase his value. Joba on the other hand provides nothing and has been horrible all season. Why he still gets the ball in important situations is beyond me.

He won't be on the team beyond this season and is providing nothing out of the pen. He has no place on the Yankees and should have been traded for a bag of sunflower seeds.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
In order for your team to take the next step is for Eric Hosmer to put up All star/MVP type of numbers like McCutchen has been doing these past two seaons. Butler/Gordon need to keep hitting like they have been, and Moustakas needs to be consistent the whole year. Salvador Perez also needs to keep developing as a hitter also. They also need a power bat in RF.
They also need starting pitching that isn't built on smoke and mirrors.

Sanjuro

Mo provides the team value and is an asset out of the pen. Sure he blew the save last night but that does not erase his value. Joba on the other hand provides nothing and has been horrible all season. Why he still gets the ball in important situations is beyond me.

He won't be on the team beyond this season and is providing nothing out of the pen. He has no place on the Yankees and should have been traded for a bag of sunflower seeds.

Mo is done at the end of the year. Should have used his "value" and gotten some prospects!

We are wearing our beer-league uniforms tonight. I fear the outcome.

his eyes are too fat.

Hq67SSZ.gif

Top Bottom