• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

What a fucking cancer.

5wRP0FC.jpg
That heel smerk!!!

Love it!!!

Wow Keith Hernandez is just shitting on Frank Francisco right now. Frank Franc appeared to intentionally hit Jayson Werth in the back with a fastball...

And Jayson Werth just tried to end Tejada's career with a late slide into 2nd in retaliation. Yo this shit ain't over, someone's getting hit next inning. Davey Johnson don't let that shit slide.

Wow Keith Hernandez is just shitting on Frank Francisco right now. Frank Franc appeared to intentionally hit Jayson Werth in the back with a fastball...

And Jayson Werth just tried to end Tejada's career with a late slide into 2nd in retaliation. Yo this shit ain't over, someone's getting hit next inning. Davey Johnson don't let that shit slide.

What did Keith say about that fat shit? I was at work so I didn't watch this pathetic game. Mets lineup is just horrific.

RGVNOE

Same damn ump that counted Adams hit foul ball last nite just called foul on that bunt, and it looked like it wasn't foul either

jakncoke

Banned
lol cubs how you going to pop up a bunt after we give you a runner after a k and that baseball shooting through. thanks though

edit; ok we won, now brewers you do your part!

harSon

Banned
Never would of thought Jordy Mercer would be succeeding like this

I'm loving it man. Nice to see Locke get back on track too.

We're getting healthy too. Wandy is close to returning. Marte is close to returning. And Grilli just needs to work off some of the rust. With these players back, and the addition of Byrd and Morneau... I'm actually really liking our chances in the playoffs.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm loving it man. Nice to see Locke get back on track too.

We're getting healthy too. Wandy is close to returning. Marte is close to returning. And Grilli just needs to work off some of the rust. With these players back, and the addition of Byrd and Morneau... I'm actually really liking our chances in the playoffs.

Today he was getting all the close strike calls that he hasnt been getting lately.

Top Bottom