• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Wow....come on Romo! Don't give him anything to hit.

Edit: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Should've been a 4-game sweep, but I'll take it!

Sanjuro

Am I the only Yankees fan left on this fucking board? You guys are pathetic.

I trusted you, Kev. You promised me you wouldn't change once you hit the big time!

Cloudy

Banned
I need 2 RBIs to advance to the semis in my $100 league. A-Rod just got yanked so it's up to Cano and Salty. What are my chances?

"The Tribe's sweep of Chicago was its third four-game sweep of the White Sox this season, marking the first time in the 113-year history of the franchise that it completed three four-game sweeps of a single opponent in the same season.

It also marked the first time the feat has been accomplished in the Major Leagues since the Dodgers swept three four-game sets against the Mets in 1963."

Going back to the beginning of the season, they hadn't swept the White Sox in a 4 game series since 1960. Cool stuff.

The White Sox are terrible. That feat is nothing to write home about

Three four game sweeps in a year? Terrible or not, they're still professionals. Also, the 1st four game sweep was early in the ear before they were total ass, so doesn't make the stat any less impressive.

Three four game sweeps in a year? Terrible or not, they're still professionals. Also, the 1st four game sweep was early in the ear before they were total ass, so doesn't make the stat any less impressive.

I'd like to see how many times they actually had three four-game series against them in one season. That sounds like a scheduling anomaly.

I'd like to see how many times they actually had three four-game series against them in one season. That sounds like a scheduling anomaly.

You bring up a good point. Surely, it happens every few years at least. I'm curious now, I'll check a couple past season schedules.

Their defense has been horrific all year :p

Noted. ;P

Still, it's nice to beat the piss out of that team for all the years of misery they've given us.

Top Bottom